• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Speaking of Mainstream Lists

htr10

I have recently been going through the original mainstream list searching for the various scenes described. In particular, I have been looking for the scenes listed in the foot tickling section. I have been able to find movies like Kaspar Hauser, Ellie, Roxanne: The Prize Pulitzer, etc. However, there seem to be a few movies that remain quite elusive. I remember a while ago there were a few threads that were directed towards trying to find the movie New York Medley with minimal success. So, it seems that there are a few holy grail scenes from the original mainstream list and I was wondering if anyone had any information on any of them.

I was able to find details for the Italian movie Cose da Pazzi starring Fabrizi and directed by Pabst, but I have not been able to locate anyone who is selling this video to the states. This seems strange since a lot of the contemporary videos with this actor/director are currently available.

I have not been able to find the movie Escape from Devil's Island being listed as a movie from 1947. There is a movie of the same name in the 1930s, but it doesn't seem to fit the described scene of a woman looking for her brother in the Australian outback.

The two Italian dubbed movies Moon Over the Gazebo and Rome in a Day don't seem to come up under any searches. In fact, the original mainstream list describes Moon Over the Gazebo as starring Giovanni Lesco and Alysia Franchez neither of whom seem to exist under any searches.

On a similar note, the original mainstream list describes a scene in The Avengers episode "Legacy of Death" (Season 6 in 1969) where Tara King is tickled tortured on her feet by a midget and it even states that the author of the blurb was only able to obtain the scene by importing a tape from abroad. However, the following website claims the scene never existed to begin with:

http://www.theavengers.tv/forever/king-8.htm

So, long story short, does anyone have information on any of these scenes. I'm sorry if any of this information is redundant on past threads, but I'd appreciate any details. Thanks.

Even though my original post didn't seem to generate much (or any) interest, I did come across some information on the Tickle Theater message boards directly relating to my post. Apparently, the author of a lot of the details describing a lot of the scenes in the original mainstream list was a "pathological liar" who not only embellished scenes, but also seems to have made them up altogether. This would explain the issue with the Tara King tickle torture scene and it would also explain how several of these films on the original mainstream list (many listed as foreign have you) don't seem to exist at all. If anyone has any thoughts feel free to post, otherwise I guess I'll continue the search with a little more skepticism in the future.

And I also thought some of the stuff on his mainstream list was a bit too weird to believe; there's a place in there that mentions recording the shopping network (HSN?) overnight just to catch possible tickling scenes.I sort of doubt most of us are that obsessed with it.

If you are familiar with the stuff I submitted to TickleTown and have posted here....I have to tell you the truth: My VCR's is always running. Im not obsessed, and Im not an addict, but it is a hobby, and the only way to catch scenes from shows that air live with no chance for rebroadcast, like QVC and HSN, is to tape overnight and scan the tape the next day. It is alot better than hearing about it and praying to God "someone please tell they caught that". I like to try to control my own destiny as much as possible.

Although I have been told (mostly by my wife) that I am too wierd to believe ;) !!

I do have a tickle scene involving a spider walking on a woman's stocking foot from a movie; I dont know if it is what you are looking for but the scene does exist (from where I dont know).

Hi,

I agree the other titles look like idiot jokes (I have extensively looked around without any trace of them).

But, being the person who originally signaled to franz the following, back in the early 90's, I can guarantee the quality
of the following:

>I was able to find details for the Italian movie Cose da Pazzi >starring Fabrizi and directed by Pabst, but I have not been able to >locate anyone who is selling this video to the states. This seems >strange since a lot of the contemporary videos with this >actor/director are currently available.

To me this is one of the best mainstream sighting a bit like North
to Alaska but with better camera perspective. Also, as the actress starts smiling before the real tickling (she has closed eyes) to me she is expecting the sensation to come.

I imagine the movie very very hard to get as my tape dates back to 1991 or 1992 during the last passage on TV.

It's a bit like an other one I would really get as it has been highly reccommended: Grazie zio ci provo anche io (I have never seen it but I trust the source of the info).

Just my two cents......

:cool:

Some movies are re-released under different titles, and that could cause some confusion if records of the titles are not kept well. A movie could exist, but would never come up if you search for it under an obscure - or even original - title. I know "Texas Lightning" used to be called "Texas Chain Lightning" byt try searching for that movie using the longer title, you'll probably end up with nothing.

I mean, "What the Swedish Butler Saw" was repeatedly released as... The Groove Room, What The Swedish Butler Saw, Naughty Victorians, Tickled Pink, I think even Teenage Tickled School Girls at one time in the late 70s - and it was originally released in 3-D. Try finding a copy of that with a set of glasses!

Oddjob0226 said:
Some movies are re-released under different titles, and that could cause some confusion if records of the titles are not kept well. A movie could exist, but would never come up if you search for it under an obscure - or even original - title. I know "Texas Lightning" used to be called "Texas Chain Lightning" byt try searching for that movie using the longer title, you'll probably end up with nothing.

I mean, "What the Swedish Butler Saw" was repeatedly released as... The Groove Room, What The Swedish Butler Saw, Naughty Victorians, Tickled Pink, I think even Teenage Tickled School Girls at one time in the late 70s - and it was originally released in 3-D. Try finding a copy of that with a set of glasses!

If that's the movie with Linda Carter I have it and posted the clip at Tickle Town when they still had mainstream clips. There is a minor invovled so I hesitate to post it now...if I can find it! LOL!

~ toyou

No, "Groove Room" was a 1970s adult nekkid movie. Woo woo!

Sorry got my movies mixed up. I was referring to the "Texas Lightning" movie. That is NOT the one with Linda Carter but rather an unknown actress get a goor but brief upper body tickling from a guy. I found my copy of the movie now I have to find where I made the clip. If I can I will post it to tickletheater.com.

~ toyou

I know this is an old post. But I just wanted to say that I recently found a copy of that rare movie Escape From Devil's Island from 1935 and watched it and there was no tickling in it. I just wanted to throw that out in case anyone else was still curious about it so that I can save them time and money lol. Anyway there are a couple other movie titles with the words devil island in it though. One from 1939 even has Karloff in it. I was thinking about watching them just to see if that scene does exists if I can get them for a cheap price. Did anyone on here ever see any of those movies?

original mainstream lists

I was fairly young when I first found the mainstream lists on pre-forum sites. Franz used to put out a "qualified" list in which he had things he knew of personally, and other things he had been given but couldn't personally verify. Then some weirdo from California who used to post strange comments put out a version of it with all the qualifications stripped out, and some additions. Franz posted, I think on AOL (can't really recall), that he couldn't vouch for the thing, and was annoyed that his list had been co-opted, and eventually he disappeared. I"m not sure why anybody would make up mainstream items, but there has been talk before about whether something was real.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back