• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Witch Hunter Robin's Interview

foosboy

TMF Poster
Robin’s Interview

After the meeting was over Amon walked up to Robin who was gathering some paperwork on their newest case.

“Robin I want you to go interview the witness. See if there is anything she is not telling us.” Amon said kind of pushy.

Robin looked up at him and sighed, “I have a lot to do sorting through what we have already.”

“I know but I need you to see if you can sense any residual magic coming from her house. I just don’t trust her.” Amon said. His tone unchanged.

“Ok but I don’t think she can tell us anymore.” Robin looked back down and put the rest of the papers into her bag.

“Thanks. While you are doing that me and the rest of STN-J will be going over the crime scene.” Amon said lowering his head and walking out of the room.

“I don’t know what else he thinks she can tell us. We just spent 2 hours there today.” Robin thought to herself as she walked out of the building.

Robin pulled up in front of the witness’ home and stepped out of her car. Her green eyes sparkled in the moonlight standing out against the dark silhouette of her black dress. She walked up to the house, the heals of her black boots clicking on the concrete. She knocked on the door and was met by a woman approximately 30 years old. Long black hair and piercing sea blue eyes.

“Hello my name is Robin Sena. I would like to ask you some more questions about what happened last night.” Robin said politely.

“Umm sure. Come in wont you? My name is Rysa by the way.” The dark haired lady said motioning to Robin to come in.

“May I take your coat?” Rysa asked.

“Oh yes please.” Robin slipped her arms out of her coat and handed it to Rysa.

“Why don’t you take a seat in the living room? It’s just right in there.” Rysa pointed to an archway just ahead of Robin.

“Thank you.” Robin said walking to the living room and sitting on the couch. She tried to recognize any magic in the house but could feel nothing.

Putting Robin’s coat in the closet Rysa said to herself, “God these people are nosy! What could they possible want to know now. Hmmm I wonder what they know already? Mabey she can be persuaded to tell me.”

“Would you like some tea? I just made it.” Rysa shouted to Robin.

“That would be wonderful, thank you.” Robin shouted back.

A moment later Rysa walk in with a tea pot and cups on a platter. She set it down on the table in front of Robin then poured her a cup. “So now what is it you wanted to ask me?” Rysa asked watching Robin anxiously.

“Well, can you tell me what you saw around the victim? Was there any writing or objects misplaced?” Robin said sipping her tea quickly.

“Like I said earlier there were some kind of markings on the wall behind him but I don’t know what they were.” She watched as Robin finished her tea.

Robin started to see double and was getting dizzy. A few seconds later she passed out. She woke up groggy and found her wrists tied behind her back. There was rope binding her legs just above her boots and just below her knees. There was another rope that ran from her ankles to the coffee table where her feet were propped then to the rope just below her knees making it impossible for her to move her legs.

“What are you doing? Let me go!” Robin loudly commanded of her captor.

“I know you was sent here to see if I knew anything else or if you could detect any magic from me. But instead I have some questions for you.” Rysa’s face twisted as she pulled up a char in front of the coffee table and looked at Robin.

“I don’t know anything. Everything I know is what you told me. Now please let me go.” Robin said struggling against her bonds.

“Oh no? Well that’s such a shame. I guess you will have to suffer for nothing then.” Rysa said leaning in and untying Robin’s boots.

“Hey! Stop that. Leave my boots alone! What do you mean suffer?” Robin shouted nervously.

“Oh you’ll see. I’m sure you will like it. You may even die laughing.” Rysa smiled and laughed evilly as she took Robin’s boot heals in either hand and pulled them off her feet.

“Laughing? What could she possibly.....OH MY GOD NO. She is planning on tickling my feet.” Robin said to herself. She pulled hard against her bonds but was unable to budge. “Leave me alone and let me out of here.” She protested feeling her socks slowly slide off her heal and up over her toes exposing her thin soft size 6 feet.

“Oh I don’t think so my dear.” Rysa said starring at Robin’s smooth soles and licking her lips. “You see I can absorb the energy you will expel while being tickled. And you being a witch also will only ad to the power I will receive.” Rysa said repositioning herself.

“No, no, no please not that! I will tell you whatever you want to know just please don’t tickle my feet.” Robin’s quivering voice squeaked out, her gaze locked onto Rysa’s face.

“Don’t you worry your cute little toes. We only have 3 hours together before I must leave you in preparation for my transmation.

“OMG!!!! 3 hours!!! I’ll die.” Robin said to herself terrified.

“Well no lets just see where your feet are most ticklish shall we?” Rysa said raking her finger nails over Robin’s smooth heal.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HEHEHEHEHE” Robin laughed and thrashed. Rysa’s fingers were like a million feathers against Robin’s smooth sensitive skin.

“Not bad my beauty but lets kick it up a notch shall we?” Rysa said with sadistic glee. Her fingers moving up and down Robin’s soles slowly. Robin was only helping her tickler by wiggling her feet back and forth.

“NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE DON’T HEHEHEHEHEHE TICKLE MY HAHAHAHAHA FEET HEHEHEHEHE.” Robin thrashed on the couch rolling back and forth. Her feet wiggling in an attempt to get away. Her pale face already red.

“Nice. How about your toes?” Rysa teased her, sawing her finger under Robin’s toes. “Such cute wiggly toes.” She said watching Robins toes flex and scrunch. Her toe nails painted perfectly. Even green like her eyes.

“WHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HEHEHEHEHEHE MONSTER AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA NOT HEHEHEHEHE MY HAHAHAHAHAHA TOES HEHEHEHEHEHE PLEASE HEHEHEHEHEHE. Robin’s body bucked wildly. Tears started rolling down her pale cheeks.

“Yes I would say the toes have it.” Rysa giggled running her fingers around each toe and in between them.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAHAHA MORE HEHEHEHEHHE PLEASE HEHEHEHEHEH. Robin didn’t know how much more she could take.

“My dear you are strong, I can feel your power flowing through me. I don’t think I will drain you just yet. Besides I would spoil my fun if I did that.” Rysa giggled at Robin’s helplessness.

“PLEEHEHEHEHEHESEE STOHAHAHAHAHAPP MMYYHAHAHAHAHAHA FEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET.” Robin’s red face was soaked in tears as she gasped desperately for breath. 30 minutes of Rysa’s fingers gliding and raking over her soft sensitive feet was all Robin could take. “WHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY HEHEHEHEHEHEHE TO HAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH HEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOO AAAAAAHAHAHAHA” Robin lay slumped over giggling and gasping for breath. Her body uncontrollably shaking and jerking. Robin’s tender soles could still feel Rysa’s fingers lightly tracing up and down.

“Now that was fun! I feel so refreshed don’t you my dear?” Rysa laughed evilly at Robin.”Now was there anything you wanted to tell me? If not it’s ok I will understand.”

Robin just lay there her head spinning.

“No, well that’s alright. You just lay there and rest up. You will need your energy for the morning. I have so many toys to show you.” Ryas said looking at her quivering victim and licking her lips.

Hey, we were wondering something... will Robin end up in the Factory?
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Since you know, she's a witch!

Foosboy, we noticed you main write anime and cartoons. Any chance you would write a Kim Possible story? Monique, Bibi Robots, Bonnie, Kim and Shego are all interesting female characters. Perhaps the virtual babe and ninja chick could also be there. Or even as a tickler you could have Amy!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back