• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/m and m/f on Conan

julieboo

this was actually from a week ago, but was repeated tonight late. Conan O'brian did a bit about Liam Neason's new movie and he showed a clip of Liam in bed talking with a girl and the girl and him start laughing hystarically sepearately, Conan shows why they are laughing and he added in two pairs of feet getting feather tickled by a creepy guy. It was kinda cool.

Were Liam and the woman just laughing or did they say anything about being tickled? How did the audience respond? Also, who were the guests on that show and was the tickling early on during the monologue?

they were laughing in the movie about obvioiusly not being tickled, but just laughing no magic words or anything were said, and if they were they were from the guy tickling the feet. I think the audience thought it was funny just like any other bit. No one was on yet, this was a bit early on in the show when Conan was at the desk after the monologue before the first guest.

The guests on the show were Brooke Shields, uber-stud Ryan Reynolds and my fave new musician, Damien Rice.

The bit Jules mentioned was part of a spoof Conan did on new movies, this particular one chronicled the life of 1950's sex researcher Albert Kinsey, the movie titled simply, "Kinsey." And the guy was defintely creepy.

XOXO

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back