• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Closer" and Natalie Portman tickle scene

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I just came home from seeing "Closer" (For those who havent seen it yet, but want to, it is a good movie)
Anyhow, about the much talked about tickling scene: (Maybe I shouldnt say this, because I hope I dont spoil the fun) It did look real and genuine to me, as Natalie was writhing around and her laughter seemed genuine. The thing I couldnt figure out from watching it was whether Jude Law was actually tickling her, or if the laughter was just ilicited from good pokes in the ribs. Whatever the case, it was a pretty good scene, and there are some decent bare sole shots of Natalie as well.
So, that is the much anticipated tickle scene in my view. Anyone else who has seen this movie, please post your thoughts. Thanks.

Mitch

Mitchell said:

The thing I couldnt figure out from watching it was whether Jude Law was actually tickling her, or if the laughter was just ilicited from good pokes in the ribs.

Mitch

Uh... "Actually" tickling her? Good pokes in the ribs can be a very effective tickling method.

Natalie's tummy

The scene with Natalie being tickled lasts 5 seconds I'd guess, so it wasn't just a quick poke, it was a full hands on tickling. By the way, the tickling scene is on some of the TV previews of the movie, so I knew there would be some tickling in it before going to it. Being the movie business, it probably wasn't real tickling. It didn't seem unscripted, (was not improvised) so that's why I think it was staged. Still a great mainstream tickling scene.

There are lot of good views of her tummy. (a very sexy scene of her as a stripper). Very cute.

Even with the tickling and the cute views of Natalie, my date and I HATED this movie!
The acting was good and a lot of the scenes were good, it's just the whole movie was so depressing it sucked. I didn't at all care for the story line, and I never really cared how the characters resolved their issues. It's one of the few movies where I seriously considered leaving halfway through the show. The I wish everyone in the movie had got hit by a bus!

Wait for this movie to go to DVD, that way you can fast forward to the tickling.

Mark :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back