• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage Tickle

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
The thread on the Travel Channel tickle reminded me of a tickle scene i saw which was also on the Travel Channel.
There was a pretty young blonde host, and she was getting this weird full body massage. skin-enhancing thing don to her. the masseust or whatever was a brunette around the same age, probably a bit older, but anways, she was laying in a reclining chair kinda like a dentist one, and she had a huge towel covering her hair, one covering her chest, and one covering her lower body. her tummy was bared though. so first the masseust was putting this oil on all her bare skin, so she rubbed it on her face, neck ,ears, arms, armpits!, and tummy! nothing happened yet, until she then went back through and rubbed the oil in. first when she did the underarms, she rubbed two fingers slowly in little circles in her armpits, which made the blonde host giggle cutely and say, "sorry, you've found one of my ticklish spots."
the masseus then changed technique on her armpits so that it wouldn't tickle. she then got down to the tummy, where she used all ten fingers in a spider like motion and crawled them up and down her flat tummy and sides. the host had a firm tummy, and u could see kinda of a six pac, but anyways, as she did this, the blonde host began to giggle even more, and wiggle in the chair, and exclaim, "you've found another one of my ticklish spots!" the tickling ended there, but i thought this was a nice scene:)

Excellent... my kind of scene. I don't know if it's a good thing or if it's a bad thing that I don't have cable (I'd be taping 24-7 if I did).

Travel Channel clip

Sounds like an awesome clip! But does anyone have it?!

wow

i havent seen this thread in like forever, and i have never seen a clip of it, and tummy i think has been long gone, sadly, but id really like to see it too.

Her name is Samantha Brown, she hosts a couple different Travel Channel shows. I didn't see that clip, but she is often in situations at spas, pools, the beach, etc. She is a cutie.

this entire clip seriously has to be hunted down and posted....it is much too great of a clip to not be shared with the public.

She has ticklish feet too

I taped an episode (where she is in Savannah GA) and she is getting a pedicure and getting exfoliated with a seashell and she kicks slightly and says "I must warn you, I am ticklish so I'll try not to kick you in the chin."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back