• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the elusive female tickler

nurpler

TMF Poster
hi all,

been lookin for a while now for a girl who likes tickling...prob been looking in all the wrong places, right?

well, hopefully this is the right place.

im 23, male, currently outside philly, ticklish, but like to tickle also.

ps ive never been tied and tickled, in fact, i have no "real" experience at all.

Salutations, sir,

Your confusion is understandable. People don't oft respond to personals nearly as well as we'd like them to. I do suggest that you try Pen Pals and, if you're up for it, attending a gathering to meet some of the others. Oddly, people will meet a body that others know MUCH more easily.

Trust me. I married one of us, and I'm old and scruffy. I was also a very known quantity. She knew about me before she knew me, and knew dozens of people, online, that spoke well of me.

If you can get along with folks in person, do attend a gathering. Do find pen pals and establish yourself as someone known. It's MUCH easier thereafter.

Condolensces, anyway. Nothin' quite as crummy as bein' single over the holidays, 'cept maybe separating right before the holidays and having to sell your home, right after having a major medical problem. Hope you're just single, brother!

dvnc

thanks for the words of encouragement dvnc.

i know its not easy, always worth it to try though

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back