• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

carol christmas

daryl

TMF Master
I know I posted this to a thread last night, but I can't find it for the life of me. "A Carol Christmas" with its mom tickling scene was shown on Hallmark last night. It'll be on again on the 20th in the middle of the night.

Sounds fun... hopefully someone will record it and we'll see a clip of it posted in here.

which one? which christmas carol? who's in it? and who gets tickled and how far into the movie is it?

it wasn't a misprint. the movie is actually called A CAROL CHRISTMAS.

"A Carol Christmas" is on Hallmark from 8-10pm Tuesday night. Tori Spelling is in it. Wouldn't mind seeing her tickled but I'm guessing she's not the victim here.

I taped this last night and dutifully searched for the tickling scene, which occurs one hour into it. Actress Paula Trickey (a fairly hot brunette) is the mom who gets tickled by her two kids and her husband as they are all kneeling around their Christmas tree.

The actual tickling looks stagey and unconvincing (to me anyway). Hubby just seems to noodle his fingers a bit on the back of Trickey's neck while the kids sort of make grabs at her ribs.

There's two separate shots of this as, in between, they cut to Tori Spelling and William Shatner looking on and making comments. The scene clocks in at 6 seconds if you cut out William Shatner's commentary part.

Trickey says, "Stop it! Stop, stop, stop! I give, I give, I give...okay!" as she's laughing. Overall, not great but not bad either for a mainstream tickle scene.

One bonus for Tori Spelling fans. If you fast forward another ten minutes from the tickling scene, you get to see her looking her sexy best in a VERY short, VERY tight little dark gray skirt and jacket ensemble (she plays a TV talk show host).

If anyone can make a clip of this scene (and some still shots of Tori in her short skirt) I'd be willing to send out the tape. Just give me a holler.

if you read her response in the chats she is insanely ticklish and doesnt even have to be touched to get her laughing

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back