• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 8

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another part to the ongoing WOWE series. your feedback is always greatly appreciated and now the storyline is moving forward. i hope you enjoy what i have in store as a major plot twist is coming up. characters of WOWE can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org enjoy!

"this is Julie Day standing by with the leader of the Tickling World Order, Hollywood. Hollywood, tonight, you face a very familiar foe. are you worried that Ivory can beat you, like she did when you two were in GLOW?" Julie asked.

Hollywood gave Julie a sour look. "what?! Julie, i KNOW you are not that stupid and give me a question like that. what you should say is, am i going to kick Tina Ferrarri's or what she calls herself now, Ivory's ass tonight? ask me properly, or your feet will have a date with my fingers...." Hollywood threatened.

Julie gulped. she hated being tickled and Hollywood was probably the most ruthless tickler around. "i'm sorry. Hollywood, are you going to kick Ivory's ass again tonight?"

"that's better! of COURSE i am going to beat her ass! Ivory is a JOKE! she obviously has an identity crisis as she was known as Tina Ferrarri in GLOW, now she's Ivory. you know why she changed her name right?" Hollywood asked.

"why?" Julie replied.

"because Tina got humiliated and ran out of GLOW by Hollywood. now she is MY organization and i am going to welcome her here, tWo style!" Hollywood said as she started to walk away. "oh and Julie, i think i'll put your feet on my list. i love ticklish feet..." she said, walking away.

Julie gulped even louder as she walked Hollywood walked away. as soon as she was out of sight, Julie ran for her life.

HOLLYWOOD (tWo)

vs

IVORY (WWE)

"ladies and gentlemen!!! this match is scheduled for ONE fall!!! introducing first, please welcome IVORY!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd cheered as Ivory's music began to play and she made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black wrestling bodysuit that exposed her arms and her cleavage and wearing black wrestling boots, Ivory walked to the ring. she was excited to be in the WOWE and wanted to make most of every opportunity. as a former WWE Women's Champion, she knew she could take on anyone. tonight was special as she was going to face a familiar foe. she remembered Hollywood in their GLOW days and usually got the better end of it. now Hollywood was this huge superstar and Ivory felt it was time to take her down a peg or two. she was definitely aware of the tickling aspect and realized she would have to avoid getting tickled if she wanted to defeat Hollywood.

Lee: "look at Ivory! she is absolutely stunning!"

Coach: "i guess in a grandma sort of way..."

Lee: "Grandma?! are you kidding? Ivory is very beautiful!"

Coach: "that's because you are both what? age 85? but one thing is for sure. she will not beat Hollywood!"

Lee: "she did when they were both in GLOW."

Coach: "hate to break this to you, but this isnt GLOW. this is the WOWE. Hollywood is THE biggest star here. if i was Ivory, i would be very worried."

"...and her opponent, she is the leader of the Tickling World Order, here is..........HOLLYWOOD!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd booed as the leader of the tWo, Hollywood, made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black sports bra with the letters "T.W.O." across her chest, black spandex shorts and black wrestling boots, Hollywood began to walk down the aisle. she had a smirk on her face as she heard the boos and looked forward to humiliating Ivory. Hollywood did remember being on the losing end a lot to Ivory in GLOW, but this was her world now and Ivory was going to pay a price. she made it to the ring and slid under the ropes and smirked at Ivory. tonight was going to be fun.

Lee: "look at Hollywood! that is one ARROGANT woman! you know how much trouble she has caused here in WOW?"

Coach: "are you kidding Lee? if it wasnt for Hollywood, there would be no merger! no merger, no Coach! i dont think these leadies would have been able to live their lives without me here! you know what i'm saying?"

Lee: "no."

Coach: "that's because you are OLD!!! no pay attention Lee and watch Hollywood destroy Ivory!"

Phreakadelic, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Hollywood looked at Ivory, then started laughing. Ivory looked over herself and then flipped off Hollywood. Hollywood's face turned to rage and she charged Ivory. Ivory punched Hollywood in the mouth and as Hollywood staggered, Ivory clotheslined her to the mat. Hollywood got back to her feet and Ivory easily scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Ivory then dropped an elbow on Hollywood, then went for the quick cover. 1.........2.......KICKOUT. Hollywood got to her feet again, but Ivory whipped her off the ropes and nailed her with a dropkick to the face. Hollywood's head bounced off the canvas in pain. Ivory then grabbed Hollywood's ankle, then dropped an elbow into Hollywood's knee. Hollywood yelped in pain as Ivory continued to drop elbows. Ivory then laid Hollywood's knee on the mat, then dropped her knee into Hollywood's knee. Hollywood screamed in pain as Ivory continued to twist her knee. Phreakadelic asked Hollywood if she wanted to submit, but Hollywood refused.

Lee: "Look at Ivory go! she is taking it to Hollywood!"

Coach: "i cant believe what i am seeing! Ivory is actually in charge of a match? but dont worry, Hollywood will turn it around like she always does..."

Ivory then yelled at Hollywood, then put her in the figure four leglock. Hollywood screamed in pain as Ivory applied a lot of pressure. Phreakadelic asked her if she wanted to submit and she refused. Ivory applied more pressure and loved looking at Hollywood scream. she looked at Hollywood's boot in her lap and figured she might as well have some fun at Hollywood's expense. she began to unlace the boot as she applied a lot of pressure on the figure four.

"OW!! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Hollywood screamed.

"i'm just going to have a little fun...i think we should take off this big ugly boot of yours. we have to let your foot breath." Ivory teased.

"dont take off my boot!" Hollywood screamed.

ivory winked at Hollywood and finished unlacing the boot. then with a gentle tug, the boot popped off Hollywood's heel and it slipped off her foot. Hollywood cursed at Ivory as she saw her boot get removed and thrown out of the ring. her white socked foot was in Ivory's lap and she was trapped in the figure four. Hollywood realized she was in the middle of the ring and if she didnt get out of this predicament, she was going to really suffer. Ivory grabbed the toe of the sock and began to pull. the sock slid off Hollywood's calf, then her ankle, then finally her pink heel was exposed. Hollywood grimaced in pain as she saw her sock coming off her foot. Ivory smiled as she finally pulled the sock off of Hollywood's toes, exposing Hollywood's bare foot.

"oooh! what cute toes you have!! such soft skin, i wonder if you are as ticklish as you look?" Ivory teased.

"dont touch my foot you b-bithhhhehehehehhahaahahahahahahahahahaha! stop!!!" Hollywood screamed.

Ivory raked her fingers up and down Hollywood's sole and was amazed at the reaction. Ivory never tickled anyone in a match before, so this was a lot of fun. she saw Hollywood thrashing about like a fish out of water and bent the toes back. she then tickled the soft undersides of the toes and Hollywood laughed liked a hyena. Phreakadelic asked her if she wanted to give up, but Hollywood refused. she hated being tickled, but she didnt want to give up. especially not to Ivory. Hollywood then began to turn her body, to force the figure four pressure on Ivory's legs. Ivory felt herself turning around and stopped tickling Hollywood's foot to get some leverage. Hollywood used her strength and managed to flip the figure four over, causing Ivory to scream. Ivory let go of the hold and Hollywood stood up, favoring her knee. Ivory got to her feet, turned around and Hollywood planted her barefoot into Ivory's midsection, then delivered a DDT. she rolled Ivory over and went for the cover. 1.........2........kickout. Ivory barely kicked out and Hollywood only smiled. she then put Ivory in an armbar with Ivory laying on her side and Hollywood's knee in her back. Hollywood looked down and saw Ivory's exposed and very vulnerable armpit. she then scrabbled her fingers into the very soft armpit and Ivory shrieked.

"ah!!! what are you doing?" Ivory asked with fear in her voice.

"tickling you bitch!" Hollywood replied, then dug her fingers into Ivory's armpit.

Ivory roared in laugter as the ticklish sensations shot through her nervous system. she managed to flip onto her stomach, but Hollywood simply sat on her back and still held onto the armbar, tickling Ivory's armpit. Ivory thrashed around like a fish as Hollywood's nails did their evil tickling work.

"gitchy gitchy gitchy!! laugh Ivory! laugh for Hollywood!" Hollywood teased.

Ivory laughed harder and harder. her legs thrashed about, but with Hollywood sitting on her back and her arm in the armbar, there was no way she was going to make it to the ropes. Ivory didnt realize how ticklish she was as Hollywood continued to tickle her armpit. soon, Ivory's legs stopped kicking and she just laughed and laughed and laughed. Ivory couldnt stand it anymore and tapped on the mat. Phreakadelic called for the bell.

Lee: "it's over! Ivory tapped out!"

Coach: "why are you so surprised Lee? that's HOLLYWOOD in there tickling her!"

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, HOLLYWOOD!!!!!" TK81 announced.

Phreakadelic raised Hollywood's hand in victory as the music of the NWO blared on the PA System. Hollywood looked at Ivory who stil llaid on the mat and smiled. she then snapped her fingers and the crowd then saw a figure running down the ramp towards the ring. it was the Disciplinarian!!!

Lee: "What is she doing here?!"

Coach: "oh yeah!! Ivory has been a bad girl in school, now she has to suffer through STANDARDS!!!!"

Hollywood hugged the Disciplinarian, then pulled Ivory up from the canvas and shoved Ivory's head in between the Disciplinarian's thighs, who then executed her finisher, the "Dunce Cap" (a pedigree) and Ivory was out cold. Hollywood then sat down on the mat in front of Ivory's head and smiled. the Disciplinarian then handcuffed Ivory's hands behind her back and began to unlace Ivory's boots. she plucked the laces loose, then pulled the boots off, exposing Ivory's upturned sock covered soles. Disciplinarian wasted no time in peeling the socks off, exposing Ivory's tender barefeet! she then trapped the ankles between her thighs and she pulled out a ball point pen. with an evil smile, she traced the pen across Ivory's delicate soles and Ivory awoke in laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU HEHEHEHEHEHE DOING???!!!!! STOP THAT!!! DONT HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA WRITE ON MY FEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!" Ivory roared.

Hollywood looked in Ivory's eyes with an evil smile. "dont ever mess with the tWo you bitch! your feet now belong to the Disciplinarian!"

Ivory's eyes filled with fear and agony as the Disciplinarian continued to write across her soles. she made sure she stroked the pen very slowly, making the letters very neat on Ivory's soles. Disciplinarian loved her job and hearing Ivory's tortured laughter was music to her ears. she warned Ivory that her feet would be hers and now they were. Ivory was in tears as she felt the pen's tip scribbling across her sensitive feet. minutes passed and Ivory's feet were covered in ink. the camera panned to Ivory's soles and the message on her right foot said "THESE FEET BELONG TO" and on the left foot it read "THE T.W.O. AND THE DISCPLINARIAN!!!!" Hollywood and Disciplinarian admired the work, then left the ring laughing and taking Ivory's boots and socks with them. Ivory laid on the mat crying as her soles still quivered from the ticklish sensations. Phreakadelic helped free her and she laid her head on the mat, completely and utterly humiliated as the camera once again focused in on her feet.

*********COMMERCIAL**********

Hollywood and Disciplinarian made it back to the tWo dressing room and was greeted with hi-fives and hugs. tonight was a great night so far as Daffney humiliated Little Fiji, Jazz and Gorgeous George made Lita and Riot suffer, now Hollywood and Disciplinarian humiliated Ivory. all that was left was Chyna to win the WOWE World title.

"what a night!!!! this night definitely belongs to the tWo!!!" Hollywood laughed as she held up one of Ivory's boots.

"tonight sent a HUGE message that the tWo is the most dominant force in ALL of women's wrestling!" George laughed.

"now all we need is Chyna to humiliate the biggest goof of them all, Terri Gold and bring the World Title HOME to the tWo!!!" Hollywood cheered.

"dont worry! this time Terri Gold will not escape from me! i WILL be the World Champion and then we are going to party like it's David Mclane's funeral!!!" Chyna laughed.

the rest of the tWo hi-fived some more, then there was a knock on the door. Vine answered the door and a courier handed her an envelope package. Vine held the package and walked over to Hollywood.

"hey Hollywood, this package is for you. what is it?" Vine asked.

"ladies..if this is what i think it is, the tWo will be in even BETTER position than we are now. in my hands is the security videotape of the holding area where Stephanie McMahon was attacked. if i'm right, we will know who attacked her..." Hollywood laughed.

"you mean it really wasnt you?" Poison asked.

"as much as i would like to claim it was me, it really wasnt..." Hollywood smiled. she then pulled the tape out and placed it into the VCR. the tape played and the camera faded to black.

TERRI GOLD (WOWE World Champion)

vs

CHYNA (tWo)

WOWE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! it is for the Women Of Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT World Championship!!!! introducing first the challenger, representing the Tickling World Order, here is the NINTH wonder of the world, CHYNA!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and the sold out crowd booed heavily as Chyna made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black leather top with black spandex shorts and thick black wrestling/biker boots, Chyna began to walk towards the ring. she had no expression on her face as made her way. she was focused on this match as she desperately wanted to become the champion. she felt humiliated that she lost to Terri Gold at SCORN, but she wasnt going to lose again. she made it to the ring and the only thing she had on her mind was destroying Terri Gold.

Lee: "Chyna looks ready!!! say what you want about her attitude, she is perhaps the most devastating wrestler in women's wrestling HISTORY!!!"

Coach: "i have to agree with you there! Chyna is awesome! there's a reason why she is the 9th wonder of the world! Terri Gold is going to get destroyed Lee! DESTROYED!!!"

"...and her opponent, coming down the aisle, she is the Women Of Wrestling Entertainment World Champion, here is TERRI......GOLD!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd cheered wildly as Terri Gold's music played and the WOWE World Champion made her appearance. dressed in her blue top with yellow trim, blue shorts and blue wrestling boots, Terri Gold smiled as she walked towards the ring. with the purple strapped title belt around her waist, Terri was anxious for action. she got tired of Chyna's threats about hurting her, then tickling her into submission. Terri always considered herself a fighting champion and was ready to take on all comers. Terri slapped hands with the fans and got into the ring. she removed her title belt and handed it to the referee, thewindowguy64.

Lee: "there she is Coach! the beautiful Terri Gold! talk about a fighting champion! she isnt afraid of Chyna and i expect this to be a great match!"

Coach: "she should be afraid! Chyna is going to DESTROY her! this match shouldnt take long..."

thewindowguy64 held up the title belt for all to see, then called for the bell. Chyna stood in the middle of the ring as Terri Gold approached her. Chyna then shoved Terri to the mat, but Terri got right back up and into Chyna's face. she wanted to show Chyna she had no fear. Chyna then swung at Terri, but Terri ducked and retaliated with punches of her own. she started to make Chyna stagger and tried one more punch. Chyna caught Terri's fist, then slugged Terri with her other fist, sending the champion to her knees. Chyna then scooped Terri up and slammed her to the mat like a sack of potatoes. Terri moaned in pain as her back was hurting. Chyna pulled her up by the hair again, scooped herup and delivered a back breaker across her knee. Chyna didnt let Terri fall to the mat, she just held Terri in the back breaker position across her knee and looked at Terri's exposed belly. she wanted to send Terri a message and tickled Terri's bellybutton. Terri let out a squeal and Chyna dropped her to the canvas. using her boot, she stomped on Terri's midsection, then stood on her. Terri screamed in pain and her legs kicked as she felt Chyna's weight on her belly. Chyna got off the belly and grabbed Terri's hair and yanked her up from the mat like she was a ragdoll. she then hoisted Terri up in a suplex position and held her up in that position for minutes.

Lee: "look at the power of Chyna!!!!"

Coach: "didnt i tell you she was going to DESTROY Terri? remember, listen to the Coach and you CANT go wrong!"

Chyna then finished the suplex and Terri's entire body shook to the core from the impact. Chyna then went for the cover. 1........2.......kickout. Terri barely kicked out and Chyna yelled at thewindowguy64. she then yanked Terri up again and put her in the abdominal stretch. Terri moaned in pain as Chyna applied a lot of power to the hold. thewindowguy64 asked Terri if she wanted to give up and Terri refused. Chyna then cracked a smile and began to lightly graze her fingers across Terri's exposed belly and ribs.

"eeehehehehe!!! dont...." Terri giggled.

Chyna continued tickling Terri's sides and soon Terri exploded with laughter. Chyna's fingers tickled her ribs and it drove her crazy. Chyan felt Terri's body turning limp and even smiled when Terri refused to submit. Chyna wanted to completely break Terri down before she went for Terri's weak spot, her extremely ticklish feet. Terri was in ticklish agony as Chyna's fingers did their damage. a tear flowed from her eye as the tickling was maddening. Chyna let go of the hold and Terri slumped to the mat in a pile of goo. she began to cough, trying to recover from Chyna's tickling assault.

"look at the ticklish little baby...come here tickle baby! i am going to tickle you until you give me your belt!" Chyna threatened.

Terri began to weakly crawl to the ropes, trying to get away until Chyna grabbed her boot and pulled her to the middle of the ring. Chyna then straddled the champion and began to tickle Terri's sides, sending the champion into hysterical laughter. Chyna felt Terri's body squirming beneath hers and wanted nothing more but to make Terri submit.

"give up now Terri, otherwise you are going to make me.....tickle.... your.......FEET!" Chyna whispered in Terri's ear.

Terrir's eyes bugged out in fear. the tickling of her ribs and belly was hellish, but if Chyna gets to her feet in this weakened state and she knew she was done for. thewindowguy64 asked her if she wanted to give up, but Terri refused. she loved her title too much and was going to fight it until her last breath. Chyna shook her head, then smiled.

"i guess i have to tickle those feet of yours then. you asked for it..now give me those feet!" Chyna yelled as she got off Terri's back and trapped Terri's shins between her thighs. her powerful thighs clamp down and Terri struggled to get free. Chyna looked at the upturned soles of the boots and knew the title would soon be hers.

Lee: "uh oh! Looks like Chyna is going to go after Terri's feet! Terri is in serious trouble now!"

Coach: "Lee, didnt i tell you Chyna was going to win? I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU!!!!"

Chyna then began to unlace Terri's boots and heard Terri whimpering. as the laces came undone, Terri realized her feet were soon going to be vulnerable to Chyna's tickling wishes. her body froze in fear and her eyes popped wide open. Chyna felt Terri's body stiffen and knew Terri was now hers. whenever Terri realized her feet were going to get tickled, her body betrayed her and froze into a paralyzed state. Chyna removed Terri's boots and threw them in front of Terri's face. Terri looked at the soles of her boots and imagined her delicate feet were going to get viciously tickled. Terri then felt her socks get peeled off and land in front of her eyes. her empty boots and socks made her squeal as she knew Chyna's fingers were dangerously close to her feet. Chyna looked at the very pink soles of Terri's feet and wasted no more time and began to tickle away at the very soft flesh. Terri exploded into immediate laughter and the entire arena heard her laugh.

"AAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOP PLEASE!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!" Terri laughed.

Chyna's fingers scraped up and down Terri's soft pink soles and never broke their rhythm. she then went after Terri's delicate toes and Terri almost had a conniption. thewindowguy64 asked her if she wanted give up, but Terri refused. her feet were so ticklish, it was unbearable, but she didnt want to give up, she had to fight it. she saw the ropes and knew if she didnt make it, Chyna was going to win the title. the crowd started chanting "TERRI!! TERRI!!! TERRI!!" and Terri began to make the effort to get to the ropes. Chyna laughed as Terri would have to drag her with her to the ropes and with the constant tickling, Terri was getting weaker by the second. Terri used her strength and even managed to lift her upperbody up off the mat. Chyna simply dug her finger into Terri's toe crevice between her big toe and index toe and Terri collapsed to the mat again. her head now laid on the mat and constant laughter poured out from her mouth. the crowd sensed Terri's title reign was over as Terri was still trapped in the middle of the ring and Chyna just tickled away. her fingers sank into the ticklish foot flesh and Terri's body shook with ticklish convulsions. then the crowd began to stir as someone ran through the crowd. a woman jumped over the guardrail, dressed in a black trenchcoat and a huge hat. she then got on the ring apron.

Lee: "who the hell is that?"

Coach: "i dont know? but she's distracting the referee!!"

thewindowguy64 told the mysterious woman to get off the ring aporn, but she refused. the woman began cursing in Spanish and flipped off Chyna. Chyna stopped tickling and saw this woman on the ring apron distracting the referee. Chyna's eyes filled with rage and let go of Terri's ankles and stood up. she then walked over to the woman, who then jumped off the ring apron and ran back into the crowd. Chyna couldnt tell who it was and turned around to see an exhausted Terri laying on the mat trying to catch her breath. Chyna then rolled Terri over and pinned her. 1...........2............shoulder up! Terri's shoulder barely came up as thewindowguy64's hand was inches away from hitting the mat a 3rd time. Chyna screamed at him for the slow count and pulled Terri up by the hair. Terri was weak like a rag doll and Chyna put her head between her thighs and prepared to powerbomb Terri into the next century. Terri, on her instinct, blocked the move and using whatever remianing strength she had, managed to flip Chyna over. she fell to the mat and Chyna sprang to her feet. Chyna grabbed Terri by the hair and scooped her up. Terri then rolled herself and managed to get Chyna into a small package pin with all of her weight on Chyna's head and shoulder's. the windowguy64 made the count. 1........2..........3!!!!! the bell rang and the crowd exploded into cheers.

Coach: "WHAT THE HELL??!!!"

Lee: "Terri won!!! Terri won!!!"

Chyna kicked out of the hold and had a shocked look on her face. she couldnt believe she was just pinned. she saw thewindowguy64 raise Terri's hand in victory.

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the bout and STILL Women Of Wrestling World Champion.........TERRI GOLD!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

Coach: "i cant believe it? how?!!!"

Lee: "let's take a look at the replay! here we go, Chyna scoops Terri up and Terri puts her in the small package. Terri puts all of her weight on Chyna's shoulders!"

Coach: "look at how fast the count was!"

Lee: "that wasnt a fast count! Terri wins in what i consider an upset!"

Chyna began to scream at thewindowguy64, telling him he made a fast count. Terri Gold held up her title belt and Chyna turned her attention towards Terri. she speared Terri from behind and Terri fell to the mat in a clump. Chyna was in a fit of rage as she just realized she lost again to Terri. she then pulled Terri up and put her in the powerbomb position and powerbombed her. Terri moaned in pain as her head whipped off the canvas. Chyna then pulled her up again and this time tried to drive Terri through the mat in another powerful powerbomb. Chyna then shoved thewindowguy64 through the ropes as she pulled a dazed Terri up one more time and powerbombed her again. Terri was now knocked out cold as Chyna lifted her up again. Terri's body was lifeless as Chyna powerbombed her for the fourth time.

Lee: "someone stop her!! she is trying to finish her career!!!"

Coach: "well, i did say Chyna was going to destroy her..."

Chyna looked at Terri's lifeless body and picked her up again. she wanted to end Terri's career. then the crowd cheered as Beckie, the Farmer's Daughter, came running out and got into the ring. she kicked Chyna in the knee and began to punch and kickaway at Chyna. then then threw Chyna against the ropes and followed up with a dropkick and sent Chyna over the top rope and onto the arena floor. the crowd cheered wildly as Beckie came to save her best friend. Chyna got to her feet and glared at Beckie.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!! you are NEXT!!!!!" Chyna threatened as Beckie now had a steel chair in her hands for protection.

Chyna walked back up the ramp to a chorus of boos, while Beckie tended to her unconscious friend. Terri was still out cold and the medical technicians came to ringside. Terri came too and the crowd cheered as she held up her hand in victory. she was carried out of the ring and back up the ramp as Beckie held her title belt for her.

Lee: "Chyna is a SORE loser!!! how can she do that to Terri?"

Coach: "Lee, Chyna wanted to be champion, but now it looks like that's not going to happen. she had to take out her frustrations!"

Lee: "well, i'm glad she's not champion! i know she wanted to destroy Terri, but dont end her career! thank goodness for Beckie!!!"

Hollywood watched what happened on the monitor and shook her head. "Chyna was screwed out of the title. but i know next week, the WORLD will know who attacked Stephanie McMahon and i will be rewarded handsomely for this! next week, i am going to shock the world!!!"

END SHOW

UP NEXT: Stephanie's attacker is revealed!!!!!!

okay folks, how did you like the story? next week, Stephanie's attacker will be revealed! stay tuned! feedback always welcomed.

Great Story Prime!!!!!!!

The count may have been a trifle fast (heh,heh,heh,) but who wants Chyna as champ ,and I'm glad the girls are fighting back!!!!!! p.s. I haven't forgot about your p.m. (the holidays and all)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back