• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Request...Pleasssseee Respond!!

CMRItaLIaNY

I would like somtime to please write a story about a girl named Iraida.. Shes Spanish(El Salvadorian) Shes 5'3...About a 36C...EXTREMELY tickling on her upperbody, stomach area..PERFECT inny deep belly button...PLEASE write a story about her, ive been wanting one for a long time...Thank You
-Chris

we'll try Chris! Just don't get your hopes up, our writing as declined quite a lot!
Love,
Anna and Heather

K thanx lol..Shes my gf, and i found no stories wit dat name ya know lol..I understand u guys get a lot of requests. Just askin, Thanx.
Lata
-Chris

A helping hand...

Old Polish folk saying:
"If you're looking for a helping hand, look first at the end of your own arm."

In other words, write the story yourself. Writing is fun, after a while it becomes addictive, and you always get the type of action you like best.

Yah, I know - you doubt that you have the talent to do it justice. I used to feel that way too. So did Anna and Heather, and every other author here. One of the nice things about the Post Stories forum is that anybody can post here, subject to the rules at the top, and that somebody will probably like even a very poorly written story if the action and characters are halfway decent. Chances are that you'll get constructive feedback from readers, and that will help you do better the next time.

My first attempt at fiction was completing a story that another author abandoned when she went away to college. Like all first efforts, it was terrible. But I got enough positive feedback to encourage me to continue. Even better, author Haltickling was kind enough to email a brutally honest critique to me, even though Hal and I write very different kinds of story. The principles of good writing are the same regardless, you see. Now, after about 2 yrs at it, I've been modestly successful and even been nominated for a Golden Feather Award 2 yrs in a row. (Shameless plug: check out my Archive at http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=142 and then go to the Golden Feather Nominations at http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=67 and vote for "Educating Ashley".)

Like any other activity, the way to become a good writer is to do it, and keep at it. So give it a try, and don't let yourself get discouraged. You might surprise yourself.

I'd be happy to give you a few more hints. Send me a PM through the TMF with your email, and I'll get back to you. Just don't expect an immediate response.

Strelnikov

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back