• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Still happily looking for fun

Louis

TMF Poster
Hey there,

Lots of goose eggs in the reply columns including mine but hey, that's OK. 38 yo M, fun attractive guy in a great relationship with an unticklish lady. Just want to get together for tickle play. Originally a nurse by trade, I live in the Tampa Bay area but I travel for a living teaching cardiology software. Over the next few months I'll be in Chicago area, Orlando, New England and Greenville SC to name a few. These are recurring visits. Drop me an Email and we can chat. [email protected]

I will be happy to share pics.

Still traveling and looking. Couple of new cities on the list. In New Orleans now and headed to El Paso next week. If I keep posting on my own ad, does it increase my chances of a response? LOL... No Giving up here.

Still Hmmmmmmmmmm... but headed to New England (Conneticut/Rhode Island) next week. I know there's a crowd up there. Patience is golden.:D

If I keep this up, I'll have a nice journal of cities I've traveled to. Hanging out in Lafayette, Indiana this week. I'm gonna remain confident and optimistic that someday someone will say, "Hey it sounds really cool to meet some traveling guy and have him tickle me silly then move on." Who knows, you might make a new friend.

You're out there somewhere. Hope to hear from you soon.

Louis

Finally someone responded. How cool. Looking forward to a potential play date later this month. I see lots of posts from the New England folks so I thought I'd throw another one out there. Headed to RI, CT next week and wanted to see if I got a response. Can't give up. Persistence....lol. Also have Savannah, GA newly on my radar.

To the lovely gal that responded, I'm looking forward to meeting in person soon. Should be fun.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back