• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's your favourite MTJ publication/series?

tklover66

TMF Novice
Hi everyone!

First off, I want to say that I think MTJPUB is doing a great job, allowing tickle lovers to indulge in their favourite fantasy!

I have gotten my hands on quite a few different publications from MTJPUB already, but I have to say that one of favorite series is the Stipplewitz series; great artwork, humourous plots, and the most fiendish, devious tickling I have ever seen!

tklover66

So far, I've enjoyed the We Know Your Weakness series and the Nylon dungeon because I love secret societies and that kind of thing.

favorite MTJ series

No question with me it's Nylon Dungeon.I hope to see it in E-zine soon,I also have several potential stories to submit.

There are quite a few projects from MTJ that I've loved. Stipplewitz is, by and far, the best of the bunch thus far.

Midnight

Favorite Writer is Asylum Inmate

His F/m stories, in particular, "Mantrappers," are the best of the genre, in my opinion.

Hope to see more of his stuff soon!

I have always enjoyed the "Make Her Talk" series. After I got the first one I just knew I had to own the second... I'm going to order it right now!

All of the works published by MTJ are wonderful, but my favorite by fas has to be "Vellicatrices Unlimited." Wonderful art, beautiful characters and lotsa tickling action... what more could a guy ask for?

Hahathna :eek:

I think this is a great thread and would love to hear more customer feedback on their favorite titles.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

F/m series

Was hoping to see a "Mantrappers" sequel. Shem the Penman's AND I AWOKE AND FOUND ME TIED TO THE COLD HILL'S SIDE was great, as was Jason Rubis's Make Him Laugh series.

Tales From the Asylum. I've said it before and I'll say it again: posting stories online will never replace having them published in print.

so far i love the nylon dungeons but i would love to read the making her talk ones. sounds fascinating to me. i will be ordering them soon cant wait to read all the stories i love so much

isabeau

Hahathna said:
All of the works published by MTJ are wonderful, but my favorite by fas [sic] has to be "Vellicatrices Unlimited." Wonderful art, beautiful characters and lotsa tickling action... what more could a guy ask for?

I also pick VU. The artwork by FTKL and BZTickler are awesome, especially the way they depict the feet, and the ticklish situations are, shall we say, rather stimulating. :D

I just ordered Make Her Talk 2 based on the positive feedback for the series in this thread.

As for my favorites, I'd probably say the the Yenny stuff - the montly series, Simply Yenny and The Barefoot Agent - are the best overall.

Road to Purgatory is excellent. The Foundry is decent, but I liked RtP better, maybe because I preferred the subject matter.

Ticklish Perils: #1 is solid but I think it's a bit short. It ends just when it's getting good. #2 is better and longer.

I'd also like to mention the first story in Villains, Vigilantes and Vellicators, called La Lupina. I enjoyed that one a lot and would like to see a full publication on her exploits.

Topin and Stip are good too, though for some reason I've only bought one of each.

Anyway, there's my feedback. My first post too.

Great feedback folks!

Please keep it coming!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

I'm very like Yenny, Sonya and Ticklish Perils 2. :)
It is a pity that Ozzy has not developed a subject of Sonya... :(

Make Her Talk 1 is great I also love Tickle Tortoure Academy 1 & 2 The Foundry 1 & 2,Road To Purgatory are great Poser art stories Ticklish Perils 2-the spy whp laughed too much,a great comic book style story and art Barefoot Boquet is another great one

Overall I am very happy with all of the E-zine stuff I have bought I plan on getting more

All of the works published by MTJ are wonderful, but my favorite as a F/M Files i like tickling f/m!!
Great

Hahathna said:
All of the works published by MTJ are wonderful, but my favorite by fas has to be "Vellicatrices Unlimited." Wonderful art, beautiful characters and lotsa tickling action... what more could a guy ask for?

VU is my favorite as well. I may be biased since its the only series I've seen. Every one gets foot tickled and I love every bit of it.

Favourite?

It's not so easy....VU series or may be Yenny...great art!

I like the Edge series (is two a series?) b/c it adds sexual teasing into the mix. I haven't read them all so it's possible that others do as well, but this is the only one that mentions it in the description, at least among the F/M stuff.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back