• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in the Ring

HardyboyzLita28

Tickled in the Ring
Author: HardyboyzLita28
Disclaimer: I don't own the WWF/WCW Divas. This is all fiction. Don't sue me.

Stacey Keibler practiced her moves in the ring before the show. She was wearing an 'Alliance' tank-top that exposed her long slender arms and tight tummy. She wore black short shorts that showed off her long tanned legs and white socks and trainers. She was getting ready for her match against Lita later that night. She was so caught up in her practicing that she didn't notice Lita, Trish Stratus, and Torrie Wilson making their way towards the ring. Trish carried a black backpack.

"Hey Stace" said Torrie.

"Oh. Hey girls" said Stacey.

"Getting your moves down huh?" asked Trish.

"Yup. Trying my best" said Stacey.

"Need some help?" asked Lita.

"Sure. We could work out our match right now".

Lita exchanged looks with Torrie and Trish before climbing into the ring. Stacey and Lita traded blows and after a few clotheslines and Litacanrannas, Stacey became dizzy and worn out. Lita then grabbed Stacey by her arms and dragged her over to a corner of the ring. Stacey thought that Lita was setting her up for a moonsault so she didn't fight it.

Instead of bringing her body a few feet in front of the turn buckle, Lita dragged Stacey up into a sitting position while straddling her waist and bringing her hands above her head.

"Lita. What are you doing?"

"Its a new move. Don't worry".

Suddenly Trish ran up the steel steps and tied Stacey's wrists to the turnbuckle with a piece of rope. Torrie, holding another piece of rope, tied Stacey's waist to the turnbuckle as well. Stacey tried to struggle but was held firmly in place by Lita. She got off of Stacey's waist and sat down near her feet.

"What are you guys doing? Why did you tie me up?"

"We're just having a little fun that's all" said Trish.

"Tying me up is supposed to be fun?"

"No silly. We haven't gotten to the fun part yet" said Torrie as she climbed into the ring and sat next to Lita and in front of Stacey's feet.

"What are you guys going to do?"

"You'll see" said Torrie as she and Lita unlaced Stacey's sneakers, removeing them and her socks.

"Hey! Stop it! Leave my shoes alone!".

"You have such beautiful feet Stacey" said Lita as she examined Stacey's soles.

Stacey's size 9's had high arches, long slender toes, and baby-smooth skin. Not a callous marred that beautiful surface. She took good care of her feet. She never failed to moisturize them and received pedicures regularly.

"I wonder if their as soft as they look" Said Lita holding Stacey's left foot under her arm and stroking one fingernail up Stacey's foot.

Stacey's flailed her foot trying to escape Lita's fingernail. She fanned and curled her toes praying that Lita would stop. The corner's of her twitched and her breath came in short gasps. Torrie and Trish looked on with huge smile on their faces.

"Wow" exclaimed Lita "They are soft. Torrie you should try this".

Torrie had already locked Stacey's right foot under her arm and began running her manicured nails over the smooth skin.

"Your right it is soft".

Stacey was in agony. She pulled and pulled at the bonds that were holding her captive but they wouldn't give. Trish looked at Stacey and saw the smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling Stacey?" asked Trish.

Lita and Torrie looked at Stacey. She was indeed smiling.

"What's wrong Stacey?" asked Lita.

"N-nothing's *giggle* wrong".

"Are you sure you're okay? I mean, your smiling. You can't smile for no reason" said Lita.

"It's just that you guys are driving me crazy. Torrie you guys have got to stop. You know how ticklish I am".

Lita and Torrie stopped stroking. Stacey knew that she had said the wrong thing when she saw the evil glint in Lita's and Torrie's eyes.

"No. You better not. Untie me!! Let me go right now!!".

"No way Stacey" said Trish.

"HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!".

"Scream all you want. Nobody's here yet. We've got a few hours before the show and plan on utilizing that time in the proper way" said Torrie.

"No! You can't!!".

"Yes we can" said Lita.

Lita and Torrie resumed the torture on Stacey's feet. Torrie scrabbled her nails along the high arch and smooth heel of Stacey's right foot, while Lita concetrated on Stacey's luscious toes and the silky ball of her left foot. Stacey was in hysterics. She struggled as hard as she could, but was getting weaker and weaker from the tickling. She giggled and guffawed for the next 30 minutes of tootsie torture.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Why are ha ha you ha ha ha ha tickling me hahahaha ha Please hahahahaha Please stop hahahahahaha".

Trish had finally had enough of watching her friends have all the fun so she decided to join in. She sat on top of the steel steps and uses one nail from each hand. She flicks them in the soft hollow under each arm. The sensation is like an electric shock and Stacey goes berserk.

"hahahahahahahahaha AAAAAAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAAAAAAAA".

Stacey couldn't struggle anymore. Her long slender legs felt like wet noodles. She screamed, cackled, and laughed her heart out silently praying that someone would hear her screams and save her. But, no such luck.

The girls gave their captive a short rest.

"Oh man that was fun" said Trish.

Stacey sat there, her head hung low. Giggling and gasping for air.

"Breaks Over!" shouted Torrie.

Trish gave Stacey's armpits a rest and decided to work on the beautiful blonde's rib cage.

Stacey gritted her teeth and screwed her eyes shut. Little gasps and squeals would escape every so often.

Trish scrambled over Stacey's rib cage until her squeals turned into hysterical laughter. She continued the rib tickling for several minutes and then stopped, allowing her to catch her breath. Trish's fingers never left Stacey's ribs.

As soon as she caught her breath, Stacey began to plead for mercy. Trish resumed her tickling, sending her victim into hysterics once again.

Torrie and Lita had since released Stacey's feet and were now going through the black backpack that Trish had brought with her.

Trish continued tickling and Stacey laughed, kicking her legs and banging her bare feet on the mat.

Lita and Torrie returned with feathers and rope in hand. They caught Stacey's feet and tied her ankles together. Torrie straddled Stacey's waist while Lita straddled her ankles.

Trish spidered her fingers from Stacey's silky arms, to the smooth hallows of her armpits and down to her well defined ribs.

"Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehhehehe NO hahahahahahahahahaha STOP!! hahahahahahaha".

Torrie went to work on Stacey's mid section. She traced one of the feathers in small torturous circles making her tummy quiver. She placed the other feather in Stacey's bellybutton and spun it between her fingers.

Stacey laughed and laughed. She flung her head from side to side and her entire body shook from laughter. She was in agony......and Lita hadn't even gotten started on her feet yet.

Lita tickled Stacey's feet with two feathers of her own. She dragged them up and down the arches, across the heels and balls of her feet and between her toes.

Stacey's laughter went up a pitch. She flexed her feet and curled her toes in hopes of catching the feathers and stopping the torment of her soles.

"Ahahahah No More!! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEhehehehehehehehehehehehehehe".

The divas kept up their manipulation of the leggy blonde's body. Stacey even became seized with silenced laughter after a whole hour of non-stop tickle torture.

The girls gave Stacey a quick break. They didn't want her to pass out. What fun would that be?

Stacey was completely disheveled. Her hair was matted to her forehead and her exposed body parts were covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

"Hey Stacey. Do you know what time it is?" Asked Torrie.

Stacey shook her head no. She was not eager to find out the answer to the question. She curled her toes, tightened her stomach muscles and clenched her teeth in anticipation. Still deep down inside she still wanted to be tickled. She kind of liked being tied up and helpless like this.

"IT'S TICKLE TIME!!" shouted the divas in unison.

Trish tickled Stacey's arms, neck, armpits, and ribs. Lita and Torrie abandoned their tickling tools and used their nails to scratch at the soft skin of Torrie's feet and tummy.

"Oooooooooohohohohohoh Nohohohohohohohohohoho! Hahahahahahahaha.
hahahahahahahhahahahahahha hehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe".

Trish poked and prodded at Stacey's heaving rib cage. Digging in between each rib and the soft spots just underneath her ribs.

Torrie scrabbled her nails up and down Stacey's sides while she used her mouth to tease and tickle Stacey's bellybutton.

Lita placed her warm mouth over Stacey's delectable toes. Nibbling and swirling her tongue around, teasing and tickling. Her nails scrabbled a torturous path all over Stacey's soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA".

"Tickle Tickle" cooed Trish.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *silence* HAHAHAHAHAHA
HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA".

The girls continued the torture for a few more hours. Giving Stacey breaks here and there to keep her from passing out.

Lita looked at her watch and exclaimed "Oh man. The show starts in 2 hours. The other wrestlers are showing up. We better stop".

Stacey breathed a sigh of relief.

Torrie and Trish reluctantly agreed with Lita, but not before giving Stacey a few more quick tickles.

Trish untied Stacey. She gathered up the feathers and rope and replaced them in her backpack. Trish and Torrie left the ring while Lita stayed behind.

"Well, that was fun Stacey. I never knew that you were so ticklish. Maybe we can do it again sometime".

Stacey looked at her with a lazy smile on her face.

Lita ran her fingernails along Stacey's sides. Stacey jumped. Squirming away from Lita while giggling the whole time.

Lita jumped from the ring and yelled over her shoulder "See you in the ring Stacey!".

The End?

Last edited:
Thanx

Thanks for the feedback. Do you think I should write a sequel? If so, who should get tickled next? Stacey or one of the other girls?

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back