• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stirring question

Sexicana

TMF Master
Of all the scenes from tv shows, movies, etc. which one scene tempted you the most as you saw a female celebrity barefoot??

For me its in Gigli (which was a weak movie kinda) when J Lo was doing those stretching exercises as she talked to Ben Affleck. I have never felt so eager to see the soles of her barefeet tickled. :)

They may not be famous any more. In the 1961 film, "The Parent Trap", two bear cubs lick honey off the bare soles of an actress named Joanna Barnes. That scene made stirred me enormously. (I was only 11 at the time.) :devil:

In the same film, Maureen O'Hara is barefoot, and Brian Keith comments on how he likes it when she goes barefoot. :D

milagros317 said:
They may not be famous any more. In the 1961 film, "The Parent Trap", two bear cubs lick honey off the bare soles of an actress named Joanna Barnes. That scene made stirred me enormously. (I was only 11 at the time.) :devil:
In the same film, Maureen O'Hara is barefoot, and Brian Keith comments on how he likes it when she goes barefoot. :D

I agree 100% with Milagros on this one. That scene may have been partly responsible for my love of tickling.

My brother had a book about movie monsters. I remember that a lot of the monsters were carrying barefoot women in their arms. The women had passed out from fright, apparently. I've seen these movies, like "The Creature From The Black Lagoon" and sure enough, there's a barefoot woman...http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/PD-...agoon.asp?ui=A8C4ABC1DAF84CC3B65490749ACE668F

There was a film that Jodie Foster did a few years back called "Little Man Tate". In one scene she was sitting in a window trying to crack a kid up. She puts her bare sole practically in his face. Anyway, Jodies foot looked SOOOOOOOO good! And so tempting!

Drew

TklDuo-Drew said:
There was a film that Jodie Foster did a few years back called "Little Man Tate". In one scene she was sitting in a window trying to crack a kid up. She puts her bare sole practically in his face. Anyway, Jodies foot looked SOOOOOOOO good! And so tempting!
Drew
Hey, Drew, I just found this Jodie Foster weblink... lots of great photos of Jodi and even a few good shots of her exquisite feet. When you get to the page, click on "Photographs". You won't be disappointed.

http://www.geocities.com/jodiefosterph/prem030102.html

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back