• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Ticklish Dream

tstorm

OK...I have been a lurker here for a long time and feel it is time to give back some. Here is the first of hopefully a bunch of true tickles (which just so happen to be my favorite kind :D ).

Anyways, this one isn't so much a tickle...well, I'll let you be the judge.

I am sitting at work the other day minding my own business when I hear a few co-workers chatting. One of my co-workers, we'll call her Jill to protect the not-so-innocent, was bored and surfing the web. Jill is an attractive woman, tall and lean. She's about 5'10" and very thin, brown hair with blond highlights, and brown eyes...you get my drift. Well, it seems she came across a dream analyzer web page in her quest to quench her boredom and had put in what she says was "her worst nightmare." She was telling us how, when she was a teenager, she used to have this recurring dream:

"I was in a doctor's office and there were 2 doctors there. All of a sudden they grabbed me and tied my arms over my head so that I could not move. Then, they began to mercilessly tickle me along my sides, especially right below my ribs, where I am deathly ticklish. There was nothing I could do except laugh. It was torture. And when I woke up, I could actually feel that my sides were sore just like I was being tickled."

I had dated her a few years prior and can attest to her "deathly ticklish" spot, but those are stories for another time...

Paging Dr. Freud....

PS...In case any of you care, the dream analyzer said that she has a problem with authority. Three words...On The Money! :eek:

I think someone was really tying and tickling her while she was sleeping. Does she have a brother or sister with a fetish?;)

I love that dream! By all means, post more about her!

I have dreams like that all the time, tying up a beautiful young woman and tickling her out of her mind.

Wonder what Freud would think of that?

Well, before he could analyze it, I guess I should mention the cheese wheel, the squirrel, the Miss New Jersey banner, Gene Simmons, the aliens and my hairbush....

Talons, I have gotten in some quick tickles with her siblings around and neither one came up with any good stories nor seemed interested in tickling her. Guess they're not one of us. Too bad, cause we could've had some fun! :D

The best part of this whole thing was the fact that she was talking about it in public, with detailed descriptions. Just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D Now I'm wondering if she was dreaming of any of US as the doctors, but just not knowing it! ;)

I'll post some more stories about her when I get a free moment, glad you all like it!

PS...Dave, you forgot to tell Freud about the midget and the waffle iron. Or was that my dream...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back