• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Camping with Kelly”

Bert Blane

Here's a new one:

“Camping with Kelly”

By Bert Blane

I just had the most erotic experience while camping with my wife Kelly. We'd set up our tent in a mostly deserted area of the campground and were settling down for a few drinks after dinner when we started getting comfortable. Kelly is short and petite, with nice legs and a great bottom; she was wearing a tee-shirt and baggy gym shorts, and as I kissed her, I slipped my hands up underneath her shirt and caressed the tiny erect nipples of her pointy breasts. She moaned and kissed me hard as I slipped my fingers along her thighs, under her shorts, and inside her panties. I was stroking my fingers along her pussy when we both heard noises coming from the campsite next to ours.

We were sitting at the picnic table beside our tent, and we could watch the other campers though the trees without them being able to see us. What we saw caught us both by surprise. The other campsite had four people, a twenty-ish couple and two other guys, and we could see that they had been partying. We'd met them earlier; it was supposed to have been a triple date, but the other girls couldn't make it, so it was the three guys with only one girl – her name was Jennifer. Obviously, she had a boyfriend, but from what we’d been able to see and hear all day, she’d been behaving like a real tease.

Several times so far, we’d been able to watch as she brazenly wandered around mostly naked -- coming out of her tent topless first thing in the morning, changing into her bikini with the tent flap open -- giving the three guys some great looks at her body, teasing the guys like crazy, which wasn’t exactly making her boyfriend happy. That afternoon, we heard them arguing inside their tent, with him telling her to behave and her just taunting him, him telling her to stop, and her saying, “make me!”

Anyway, as we watched, she’d just come back from the camp’s shower, and, standing in front of the three guys, she dropped her towel and bared her voluptuous body. She was a chesty blonde with long legs and a patch of curly, natural blonde pubic hair, and she seemed to be taking her sweet time drying herself before putting on her sweat pants and tube top.

Watching this beautiful young woman strip naked in front of three guys was pretty arousing, and Kelly seemed to find it as exciting as I did. She had always been terribly shy, and had never seen anything like this: a pretty girl baring herself in public. She put her hand on my thigh and started to tease me.

“She’s got some body,” she said, feeling me with her fingers.

“So do you,” I replied, pulling up her shirt and suckling myself on her breasts, teasing the erect tips of her nipples with my tongue.

We were both getting pretty frisky when we heard some noise from our neighbors. All of a sudden, Jennifer’s boyfriend said, “enough is enough,” Jennifer said, “don’t you dare,” and then we heard this incredible burst of laughter! At first, we couldn’t see exactly what was happening, but it was pretty obvious that Jennifer was being tickled. We moved over to get a better view, and saw that Jennifer’s boyfriend had pushed her down her down onto her back and was tickling the daylights out of her, telling her he was punishing her for being such a flirt.

She was going crazy! She struggled to free herself from his grasp, and tried without success to grab his hands as he tickled her, but she seemed to be amazingly ticklish and the attacks of his fingers turned this beautiful woman into the helpless prisoner of his tickle-torture. His fingers raced along her sides and stomach, then under her arms, with her trying to get away. He seemed to know all her weak spots, and from the treatment she was receiving, we could tell this wasn’t the first time he’d tickled her into complete submission. His hands slipped up under her arms; she begged and pleaded for him to stop, but he just kept tickling as she struggled to escape, squirming around, helpless, as her lover held her down.

"Come on, I need a hand here" he said to his friends; “you know she’s been a tease all day.”

It didn’t take much more encouragement before they joined in, and Jennifer screamed in laughter as three pairs of hands held her down and tickled her like crazy. She was really a sight to see -- her long blonde hair flailing, her shapely legs kicking, as they all wrestled around, with Jennifer squealing and laughing and begging them to stop.

It really turned me on to watch this beautiful blonde being tickle tortured, but what amazed me even more was the affect it had on Kelly. She couldn't take her eyes off the ticklish spectacle. With my hand inside her gym shorts, I had my fingers inside her as we listened to poor Jennifer pleading for mercy, and the more they tickled their victim, the wetter I could feel Kelly’s pussy getting in my fingers.

"Are we getting horny,” I asked, stroking my fingers along her slippery slit.

"Oh god, yes," she said. "That's terrible what they're doing to her.”

“Yes,” I said, moving my fingers around inside her. She threw her arms around my neck and held me close as she started humping my hand.

“She's so ticklish and she's helpless,” she moaned, moving herself against me. “They could make her do, oh god, anything."

"Really," I said, teasing her clit, then sliding one finger inside her while stroking the smooth wet lips of her pussy with the others. "Like what?"

“Oh god, I get crazy just thinking about it…”

All of a sudden, we could hear Jennifer let out a peal of laughter, then start begging, “please, please, stop.” I could feel Kelly’s pussy getting wetter in my hands as she let out a moan and sighed, "Oh my god, just anything at all."

That’s when the action at the neighboring campsite heated up. Holding both of Jennifer’s hands over her head with one hand, her boyfriend pulled down her tube-top with the other, baring her generous breasts. Jennifer screamed in surprise and the tickling stopped for a minute as she lay there, naked from the waist up, with the three guys staring at her large, full breasts. By now, the tickling had put her into such a frenzy that her hair had become matted as she struggled, and long blonde strands fell down around her breasts, highlighting the erect nipples of her firm breasts. For almost a minute, she just lay there, topless, breathing deeply, trying to catch her breath. Then, the tickling started again, with fingers running along her sides and under her arms, making her heavy breasts bounce and jiggle as she laughed breathlessly. She really presented quite a sight!

After about fifteen minutes of listening, I dragged Kelly into our tent, and we made love listening to our sweet neighbor being tickled to death. We lay down head-to-foot, and Kelly ate me while I worked my fingers inside her, occasionally sliding my tongue along her wet pussy and teasing her clit, hearing her moan as we both listened to the laughter from the gang-ticklers’ victim. I couldn’t believe how long they tickled Jennifer – it went on for almost an hour, with the poor girl begging for mercy. Every few minutes, they’d give her a break, and we could hear her pleading, but then the tickling would begin again. The three guys really seemed to be enjoying turning their flirty prisoner into a giggling mass of jelly.

And I was sure enjoying the effect of listening to a helpless woman being tickle tortured was having on my wife. I could feel her get more and more excited, and then she did one of my favorite things: she sucked me while I stroked her, and then she came with me in her mouth! I knew she was getting closer as she breathed heavier, moaning and quivering, but still working her tongue on me as we listened to Jennifer laughing like crazy. Then, Kelly came, shivering, moaning, so intensely, and after a minute, she started working her tongue on me again until I came too. Afterward, we lay awake, touching and teasing each other, listening to our ticklish neighbor until the tickling stopped and the guys finally set Jennifer free. It was quite a night!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back