• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Roommate (true)

FootLeprechaun

Hi ya'll I new here so I figure what better way to start then by sharing one of my favorite tickling stories. So here goes.....

I was living in Ga. at the time and had been outta the Army for a little less than a year. I had a few friends move in to share expences(or however you spell it). The one that I tickled was Brandi. She wasn't that great looking but her feet were to die for. Soft, Smooth, Perfect toes, And extreamly ticklish. They were about size 8 or so. The night before I really tickled her I started off by giving her a foot massage. She wasn't willing at first to say the least, but I was stronger than her so it really didn't matter if she wanted one. Well after about a minute I stopped, and she insisted that I continue. Like all of you have done I'm sure I "Accidently" tickled her in the middle of her arch on her right foot(the most ticklish of the 2 as I found out later). She giggled and had the cutest laugh after. So I left it at that.
The next day after I got home from work and cleaned up I was sitting on the couch Reading. And she walked in and laid down on the couch and put her feet up in my lap. She had on thick white cotton socks. I paid not attention but she knew what I wanted so she said "What no foot rub??" "Last night you seemed like you loved giving me one as much as I liked getting it"( I was the first one to ever rub her feet by the way). At that point she noticed that I like her feet form the "reaction" I had from her putting them up in my lap. I put my book down and said "Ok but if you really wanna know what I like about your feet...They're TICKLISH!!!". I then started in on her feet like a crazy tickle feind. She was laughing like crazy. I stopped after about a minute. Yet to my suprise she kept her feet in my lap. After she caught her breath she said she like that too. So I spent the rest of the day playing tickle games with her feet. I took her socks off and did this little piggy and the lot. It was a wonderous day that lasted until my other friends got home. I tickled her quite often after that. I moved to texas a couple of months later and, we lost touch. But those months of splendid tickle play are in my memory forever.

Hey man! Thanks for posting! Great story! Welcome to the Forum!

Sounds like you've got a great friend there.

Welcome aboard mate. Nice story, even-though it ends on a semi-sad note. It always sucks when you lose touch with a girl that will not only let you tickle her, but also seems to enjoy it. Later...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back