• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ages

Admission of wrongdoing...

Umm..if anyone WERE to admit that they were a minor they'd be booted, so I don't see the point of your thread unless you're trying to cause a prob for Myriads and Co......? Q

Huh....you got it completely wrong man!!!
:mad:

I was just wondering how old [or young] the members of this forum are
as those under 18 can join with parental permission.

BTW im 18:)

34 physically, 1042 spiritually and 14 emotionally....:D

Lumberjack

Well put it this way , if you cut me in half you would be a long time counting the rings!

old enough to buy cigarettes but not old enough to buy beer :mad:........20

I'm 31, going to be 32 soon. And no rings yet, at least on my fingers or the tub. LOL.

Smiley

Currently I'm 29. I'll be 30 on October 31--Halloween--All Hallow's Eve. "When the walls of the world grow thin, and spirits of the underworld walk the earth."

Geez, I guess I'm the oldest here, so far. At least, I'm the oldest that'll admit it. I'm 35, and closin' on 36 way too quickly.

*creak*

dvnc

yeah yeah...

Closing in on 50...just posted so dvnc will feel "young' again!:devil: Q

Seems TkRexx is not the dinosaur here after all...39, 40 in Jan.

What????

dvnc said:
Geez, I guess I'm the oldest here, so far. At least, I'm the oldest that'll admit it. I'm 35, and closin' on 36 way too quickly.

*creak*

dvnc

All this time you had me thinking you were an old geezer. I am older than you. :p

Jen

I remember 18 as if it were, 23 and a half years ago!:devil:

TTD

That makes me 41 at the time of this post, for those of you scoring at home.

Last edited:
I *knew* there were more of us past 30. My events show the same thing.

Figures that you're older 'n me, Q. Most o' my friends are. ;) I'm just picturin' you and Strel tryin' t'figure out how t'give me a quarter so I'll quit followin' ya around.

Jen, I'm just practicin' my codgeristic tendencies early. Always was one o' them advanced types. How else d'you explain my havin' two strokes, and walkin' around now like nothin' happened? Mind ya, them strokes definitely aged me internally, but not so you'd know, less ya followed me around a lot.

dvnc

Older?

I could probably get a dozen people to testify in court that I am actually 16 or so, and am just walking around in this nearly 5 decade old shell....I find that I'm the protypical case of arrested development, and I have no urge to ever change it! Not sure why, but the world has remained a constantly wondrous place for me...people and their antics are fascinating...although I spend my best quality time with puppies, and tend to relate well with them. dvnc seems to also be a bit more...youthful...than his appearance and age might suggest, although there are some *cough cough strel cough* who are at LEAST as old as their years, and WAY too mature! See? that was another example of adolescent behavior!! They just kinda pop out...:wow: Q

DVNC is a young whipper snapper I'm telling ya!

Especially when you consider that I'm 49.

Jan

I've been 30 for almost 2 whole months now, and the expected maturity has yet to materialize.

I'm "Thirtysomething", just like the television show, which in my case is 31.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back