• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: "Mistaken Identity"

Rockauthor

TMF Master
GILLIAN ANDERSON/VANESSA WILLIAMS

Starring in

Mistaken Identity
(a ticklish celebrity fantasy)

Gillian Anderson and Vanessa Williams had just arrived in two different parts of the Orient with their families. Gillian was catching some rays in Singapore while the former Miss America, Vanessa Williams, vacationed in Hong Kong. Little did they know that their peaceful excursion would spin them in a web of espionage and mistaken identity.
One night, as Gillian Anderson was alone in her room, she decided to take a long bubble bath in her luxurious hotel accommodations. After she had turned on her bath water, crushed a cube of Oriental herb bath powder into the tub, and began disrobing, she suddenly heard a thump in the next room.
She quickly put her bathrobe back on and turned off the water to investigate the strange noise. Stepping out of the bathroom, Gillian Anderson scanned around the room and saw nothing peculiar, but as she took a step forward, someone standing behind the door jumped out and grabbed Gillian from behind. A cloth of chloroform was placed over the startled woman’s mouth; she struggled until the effects of the chloroform caused the beautiful girl to pass out. Gillian Anderson was then taken away.
Many miles away in Hong Kong, the same thing happened to the lovely Vanessa Williams. She, too, was alone in her luxury suite when she opened her closet door and a ski-masked man, dressed in black, leaped out and threw her to the floor; she, too, was knocked out with chloroform, and then abducted.
Several hours later...Gillian Anderson and Vanessa Williams awakened. Dis-orientated, they found themselves in a very dark room with slightly dim ceiling lamps shining down on them.
Both lay on their backs, bound to physician’s exam tables. They were wrapped tightly in gauze, mummy-style, from just below their shoulders to just above their ankles; with their arms trapped at their sides, and the rest of the gauze firmly wrapped around the table¾struggling to get free was futile.
“What the...?” Gillian Anderson asked.
“Huh?” Vanessa Williams grunted.
Then the two women noticed each other; they were absolutely stunned!
“Vanessa Williams?”
“Gillian Anderson?”
But before either lady could utter another word, they saw the door of the room open. In walked a drop-dead gorgeous Asian woman. She had long, black hair and wore a tight, sexy, black spandex suit. She approached the two confused and frightened women.
“Who-who are y-you? Wh-what is this place?”, stammered Vanessa Williams.
“What do you want from us?”, demanded Gillian Anderson.
“Silence! I’ll be the one who asks the questions here!”, the beautiful Asian woman commanded. “What is your mission?”
Gillian and Vanessa were now more confused than ever.
“W-what? I-I don’t understand! W-what are y-you talking about?”
“I-I don’t have a clue what you mean? What mission?”
“Don’t play games with me! I know who you are! You are American spies looking for nuclear secrets stolen from the Los Alamos facility in New Mexico. You suspect the Chinese government has critical data from the hard drive, and that’s why we found you two spying in Asia.”
The beautiful and terrified women couldn’t believe what was happening to them...being mistaken for spies? It was like some eerie Hitchcock film.
“Oh, no! You’re absolutely mistaken! I’m Gillian Anderson, an actress! I only play an FBI agent on television! You must believe me!”
“And I’m Vanessa Williams. I’m a singer and actress! We’re not spies, I’m telling you! We’re only in the orient for a vacation, honest?”
“Lies, all lies! You are secret agents and you will tell me what I want to know or you will both be punished,” the angry woman informed, “now, what is your mission? And I want all the details!”
Poor Gillian Anderson and Vanessa Williams, this was their worst nightmare, and they trembled feverishly in their bondage.
“Please, I’m begging you! Don’t hurt us! I swear I don’t know anything!”, a frantic Gillian Anderson pleaded.
“Yes, you gotta believe us, we’re entertainers¾NOT SPIES! There is no mission! Please, don’t hurt us.”
“Hurt you? The Chinese have more effective methods of torture that don’t even involve pain, and leave no marks.”
Gillian and Vanessa were paralyzed with suspense, waiting for her to explain.
Then the gorgeous, spandex-clad, Chinese woman approached Gillian Anderson’s helplessly trapped feet that hung just over the edge of the table. Slowly, the woman began to remove the pink, fuzzy slippers that were placed on Gillian Anderson’s feet. Now, her soft, flawlessly pedicured feet were bare and vulnerable.
“As you may already know... the Chinese have perfected the art of tickling as torture.”
When Gillian Anderson heard those words, she panicked. Her eyes grew wide with fear and her pretty toes curled locked.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!”, exploded Gillian with a piercing shriek. Gillian Anderson was INCREDIBLY TICKLISH.
“Oh, you’re ticklish, huh?”, the woman taunted.
“OH GOD, YES! PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEET, I’M BEGGING YOU!”
“Then tell me what I want to know to know!”
“I-I-I SWEAR I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING! I’M NOT A SPY! YOU MUST BELIEVE ME!!!”, she begged; her helpless, extremely ticklish feet were wiggling madly.
Vanessa Williams watched, horrified, with her own toes curled locked in sympathy. Vanessa was UNBELIEVABLY TICKLISH herself. Then their Chinese captor leaned forward and began to wriggle her fingers above Gillian Anderson’s defenseless, super-sensitive soles.
“How does it feel to have really ticklish feet...and knowing that they are about to be SHOWERED WITH TICKLES?”, the woman teased.
Gillian Anderson answered her with a symphony of uncontrolled screams and giggles, in ticklish anticipation.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!”
Vanessa Williams’ body tensed up with extreme ticklishness just from watch-ing Gillian’s ordeal. She vicariously experienced every moment and quietly let out her own little chorus of ticklish giggles.
Then the tormentor began to skillfully scrabble and methodically run her fingernails all over Gillian Anderson’s captive feet, paying close attention to her special tickle spots.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!”
Gillian arched her head back and her eyes bugged out as she screamed in ticklish agony. Then the woman dug and poke under and between Gillian Anderson’s ultra ticklish toes.
Gillian went berserk!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!”
Vanessa Williams continued to cringe and giggle as she unwillingly witnessed the lovely redhead’s tickle torture. Even though Vanessa wasn’t being physically touched, she could feel the tickling on her own soles; her beautiful feet wiggled and flexed and her toes curled in response to the vicarious thrills.
“What is your mission? Tell me!”, the woman lashed out.
“I DON’T AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH KNOW WHAT YOU’RE HAHAHAHAHAHA TALKING ABOUT!!!”
After about an hour of this diabolical torment, Gillian Anderson mercifully passed out.
The Chinese tormenter's focus switched to the nervous and very ticklish Vanessa Williams. “You had better be more cooperative than your friend here was,” she said as she wriggled her fingers menacingly at the Former Miss America’s vulnerable, ticklish feet.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA! OH! OH! STOP! STOP! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I SWEAR I’M NOT A SPY! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME! PLEASE! I’M TOO TICKLISH ON MY FEET!”
But Vanessa saw that the woman was hell bent on torturing her as the woman slowly removed the fuzzy, pink slippers from Vanessa‘s soft, beautiful, and frantically wiggling feet; her pleas for mercy were falling on deaf ears and Vanessa Williams realized she was in for a very long, ticklish time.

THE END

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back