• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natalia Livingston Has Ticklish Feet (EMILY On General Hospital)

rham22

TMF Regular
EMAILED HER IN AUGUST GOT ANSWER TODAY,ASKED HER IF SHE WAS TICKLISH AND WHERE? SHE SAID "I'M VERY TICKLISH,HOW DID U GUESS? MY FEET ARE THE WORST,MY SOLES ARE SO TICKLISH I CAN'T GET PEDICURES,I DO THEM MYSELF.AND YES I PREFER TO BE BAREFOOT" THAT LAST PART WAS MY OTHER ? TO HER.SHE PLAYS EMILY ON GENERAL HOSPITAL AND SHE IS VERY ATTRACTIVE.JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE. I HAVE EMAILED OTHER ACTRESS ON G.H. AND "DAYS OF OUR LIVES" BUT HAVE NOT GOTTEN A RESPONSE YET,WILL POST IF I GET ANY.

Here's a pic of Natalia

14-25441.jpg

Iam thrilled that she answered you. I think she gave a great answer! She is a beauty! Way to go!

:D

Mitch

just a request,

hey rham22, is there any way you can send a direct copy of your email through PM on the board to me? Not doubting you, but I too, love this lady and occasionally watch GH in hopes of her soles, and would love to have a copy of this record.

Thanks

Aaaah yes, One of the endless ticklish soap stars! Actually, the character of Emily has been tickled on GH on more than one occasion: A few years ago, when the character was younger and played by another actress, Emily had been paralyzed. One day, in the hospital, one of the doctors stroked the bottom of her foot when she first started regaining sensations, and she said: "That tickles!"

Fast forward to a year or so ago, with Natalia playing Emily, and she got tickled in a dream she was having by her then-boyfriend, Zander. I believe she has been tickled on-screen by another character (Nicolas), too. So it does not surprise me that she's ticklish in real life.

As an aside, the actress who plays Courtney on GH MUST be super-ticklish, because, on screen, whenever anyone nibbles on her ears or neck she practically doubles over in squirmish laughter

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back