• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: "Kidnapped"

Rockauthor

TMF Master
DEBRA MESSING (“Will & Grace”)

Starring in

Kidnapped
(a ticklish celebrity fantasy)

I can’t believe this is happening to me, Debra Messing thought, as she sat in this van all tied up, blindfolded, and gagged. It all began one lovely Saturday morning. Debra was minding her own business, jogging on the sidewalk along the park, alone.
When suddenly, a black van pulled up to the curb next to Debra; the side door swung open and two short, stocky men, dressed all in black and wearing ski masks leaped out of the vehicle. Immediately, they grabbed Debra, with one of the men shoving a towel over her mouth and around her face.
Debra Messing fought like a wild woman, but the two men outweighed her and were just too strong. She screamed at the top of her lungs, but was muffled by the towel in her mouth. They pulled her into the van and the driver sped away. Nobody even noticed she was gone. Once in the van, the towel that was stuffed in her mouth and pulled over face was replaced with a blindfold and a gag. Then Debra Messing’s hands were tied behind her back and her ankles were tied together with soft rope. The captors’ knots were tight; she wasn’t going anywhere.
This seemed like what could’ve been at least an hour ago. Finally, the van stopped and the kidnappers dragged Debra Messing out of the van. Still blindfolded, the beautiful girl didn’t have a clue where she was or what these madmen were going to do to her; Debra Messing was scared shitless!
After being carried several feet, the captors took her shoes and socks off and pulled her jumpsuit off of her, leaving Debra Messing in her bra and panties. Debra could feel that the men were sitting her down in a high back, padded chair. Her arms were raised, exposing her smooth, hairless underarms, and her wrists were tied behind her to the chair.
She screamed and cried and struggled the best she could the whole time, but to no avail. Debra Messing was half-naked, bound, and helplessly at the mercy of her kidnappers. Then Debra Messing’s blindfold and gag were removed, revealing to her the abductors.
She saw three short, heavyset, unattractive, Hispanic-looking men. They had taken off their ski masks and were looking at Debra Messing with an evil grin, eyeing her like a piece of fresh meat ready to be devoured. Debra was paralyzed with fear and just stared at them with her mouth dropped open. She was panting and sweating profusely.
The room they were in had dark blue, padded walls with a ceiling lamp shining down bright on them. They also had a video camera set up on a tripod in the corner, facing Debra Messing.
“PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU, DON’T HURT ME! I-I-I AM VERY WEALTHY! I’LL PAY YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT! JUST PLEASE, DON’T HURT ME! JUST PLEASE, LET ME GO!!!”, a hysterical Debra Messing pleaded.
“Don’t worry, beautiful. We have no intensions of hurting you.” The man standing in the center said.
“Yes, we promise we won’t hurt you. And we don‘t want your money either,” The man on the left added.
“OH GOD! PLEASE DON’T HURT ME! OH GOD! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? IS IT MY BODY?”, Debra Messing asked, sobbing pitifully.
“Well, we do want your body, but not in the way you probably had in mind.”, the man standing to Debra’s right answered.
“WHAT?!”, she asked, now more confused and afraid.
“Have you ever encountered a tickle fetishist before?”
Debra Messing didn’t know what to think. In one way she was relieved to hear her kidnappers say they wouldn’t hurt her, but in another way, knowing that these creeps wanted to tickle her made Debra Messing panic all over again. You see, Debra Messing is EXTREMELY TICKLISH and just the thought of being tickled sent shivers up her spine.
“TICKLE?”, Debra asked, reluctantly.
“Yes, sweetie. We’re gonna tickle you mercilessly while you’re tied to this chair. You can laugh, scream, shriek, giggle, pee, or curse all you want. There is no shame, babe.”
“And we’re not gonna stop tickling you until we have tickled you to an extreme.”
“Then we’ll return you to where we picked you up...unharmed.”
Debra Messing was speechless! Never in her worst nightmare could she imagine being kidnapped let alone by a group of tickle fetishist. Poor, Debra was beside herself and absolutely did not know what to think of all this. Suddenly a cellular phone rang. The man to Debra Messing’s left pulled the phone out of his pocket and answered.
“Yeah, we got her,” the short, chubby man said, “yeah, we’re gonna tickle her pretty little feet with a backscratcher heh heh.”
When Debra Messing heard that her mouth dropped open again and she curled her toes locked in the cutest little way.
The man continued, “If you a want copy of the tape, remember it’s ninety-nine dollars.” He then ended the conversation and put the cell phone back in his pocket.
“Shall we gentlemen?”, the man on the right asked.
Then the three men approached the beautiful, bound, exposed, and terribly ticklish Debra Messing.
“Are you ready to be tickled, my dear?” , the center man asked as all three of them wriggled their fingers menacingly at the ticklish girl.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DON’T! PLEASE, DON’T TICKLE ME! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND! I’M EXTREMELY TICKLISH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! STOP! STOP!”, the poor, sensitive beauty pleaded in ticklish anticipation; she was hysterical even before they laid a hand on her.
Then the center man grabbed a long, black backscratcher out of a bag and showed it to Debra, tapping it ominously on his hand.
“Put her in position, fellas.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE!” , Debra screamed and roared with hard belly laughs; she struggled against her binds futilely.
The two other swarthy guys pulled the chair back and rested it down on the ground with Debra’s head resting on a pillow. Now her ticklish feet were raised, still tied to the legs of the chair, and wiggling like crazy.
“NOOOOOOOOO! NO! NO! DON’T TICKLE MY AAAAAAAAAAAAGH FEET! PLEASE, STOP! OH! OH! STOP! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”
Then the man began to untie her ankles and retie them on the bar that stretched across the legs of the chair. Now her feet were tied together right where he wanted them.
He then began to skillfully run and methodically stroke the backscratcher all over Debra Messings' bare, ticklish feet.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAGH! HAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”
While the other two watched, the man at Debra Messings very ticklish feet ran the backscratcher up and down and on the sides of Debra’s feet, despite her trying to avoid the backscratcher by wriggling and flexing and curling her toes locked. The professional tickler was too apt and no matter what she did to ward off the tickling, this madman knew exactly how to implement his torment without interference.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”
Then the chubby man at her feet grabbed a small piece of rope and tied Debra Messing’s big toes together with one end and tying the other end to her ankles. This left Debra Messing’s excruciatingly ticklish feet immobile and terrifyingly vulnerable. The man continued stroking her soles with the wicked backscratcher, alternating backscratcher tickling with finger probing of Debra's unbelievably ticklish toes, between and underside.
Debra Messing went ape shit!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! HAHAHAHAHA! NO! OH! OH! STOP! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! YOU’RE KILLING ME! HAVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH MERCY! MERCY, PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”
As the ugly man at Debra Messing’s horribly ticklish feet continued his tickle torture, the other two ethnic men paid attention to the top half of her semi-naked body. One began to drag his fingers in long strokes along Debra Messing’s surprisingly ticklish neck while the other fat man played a symphony on her ribs, sides, and belly. Debra went into sensory overload!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! AAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEE!!!”, Debra Messing screamed and screamed, filling the soundproof room with hard belly laughs. She jerked and flexed and squirmed as these monsters explored her captive, exposed, and incredibly ticklish female form with expert precision.
After an hour of non-stop tickle torment, the three Latin men stopped, leaving poor Debra Messing totally limp, panting to catch her breath. Too exhausted to speak or fight anymore, she just lay in a pool of sweat with her hair matted to her face. Then the three men untied Debra Messing, put her clothes back on, and dragged her back into the van.
Once they got to the park where they abducted her, they drove up to an inconspicuous area and dragged the still tired and recouperating Debra Messing out of the van and behind a bush in the park. The van then sped away. Debra regained enough strength to sit up and get acquainted with her surroundings.
I can’t believe this happened to me, she thought as she got up and walked out of the park, still wobbly; Debra Messing headed home. The three chunky tickle fetishist were in the van congratulating themselves as they began scanning the streets...looking for their next victim.

THE END

Nice one, Rock!

Ever thought of that cute blonde on "Two guys and a Girl"?

Thanx, Dave 2112. I never watched that show, but I can always fulfill a request for one of my favorite tickling fiction authors, sure. And thanx for posting those photo links, jrobmin - very delicious pictures of a barefoot Debra Messing.

Rockauthor

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back