• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Kelly Ripa bare foot scene

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
Tonight at 9 pm EST on ABC, Kelly Ripa gets stuck in a chimney playing Santa Claus. There's a better chance of her shoes coming off than her feet being tickled. You never know. My fingers will be crossed. :D

rajee said:
Tonight at 9 pm EST on ABC, Kelly Ripa gets stuck in a chimney playing Santa Claus. There's a better chance of her shoes coming off than her feet being tickled. You never know. My fingers will be crossed. :D
I'll set my VCR just in case I'm not home to see it. I'll have my fingers and toes crossed, Rajee!

jackpot...woohooo....couldnt see her feet and face at the same time but she got tickled just the same.

We have Bare sole Tickling! It happened only for 30 secs, but it did. :D

Kelly Ripa's foot tickled!

Rajee, go out and buy a lottery ticket.

For those that didn't see the show, Kelly's character Faith was impersonating Santa for the sake of the child on the show, and as was pointed out before, she gets stuck in the chimney. The boy takes off her boot and says, "This is for impersonating Santa" and he tickles her foot. She says "Stop honey, Aunt Faith has to pee."

Someone PLEASE make a clip.

:) Make sure you tape Regis and Kelly Monday morning to hear in their host chat if Regis or Kelly brings it up.

If noone else can make a clip then everyone will just have to wait until I get my own computer with a DVD drive.

We have a vcr/dvd player and I was sure I taped the episode, so I have it on tape.

We should all throw the writing team a "tickler tape" parade. :p :D
:D

i saw the alert earlier on the mousepad and had high hopes. Kelly Ripa is deffinately one i have wanted to see get tickled..being a foot guy this was extra special. realistically it could have been a stunt persons feet and then they cut to kelly laughing, but i will stick with the hope that it was her...simply awesome...now too see paige davis and sarah michelle gellar...

:D It was cute when the boy did it. It would have been better if "Charlie" the father did it. It probably would have lasted longer. Charlie gets out his pent up frustration at her. :devil:

I just saw that scene! I just hope that it wasn't a "stunt foot", if you know what I mean. I'd be disappointed if that wasn't Kelly's foot... nice foot, too, from what I saw. Maybe Regis will have the presence of mind to ask her if that really was her being tickled.
Thanks for giving us the heads-up, Rajee!

damnnnnnnn if only someone could make a clip:( figures i miss a live mainstreamer

RAJEE IS A GOD!

omg..rajee..your the best..i can't wait to see this!! this may have potential of being one of the best mainstream tickle scenes of all time...and i thought it was big when i found the clip of hillary duff's sister getting foot tickled! this is a hundred times better!

I'm sure nobody was happier to see it than you were, Rajee! :D :D
I wonder if the actor playing the kid realized he was enacting the fantasies of many.

Huge props to Rajee for getting this alert out.

I think the best thing out of all of this is that we probably have 10 copies of this . We should alert like this all of the time.

all i have to say is, THANK GOD FOR TIVO!! that was a hot scene. Rajee thanks for the heads up

does anyone know where a clip has been posted for those of us who missed it?

For anyine who didn't see the scene like myself, Direct TV list a replay of the show tomorrow Dec. 19 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time on channel 7.

where did u see the info about the replay? can't find it anywhere.

You can either check on tvguide.com or you can do a search on your Direct TV system for a search for Hope & Faith.

tried that. not sure why, but I can't see it. they don't have it listed. maybe I'm on a different system

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back