• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Country Music - Lyrics Mention & BF Video Shots

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
Two different mainstream mentions, but since both have to do with country music, I figured I'd throw em both into the same post.

First one is a tickling mention in song lyrics. The song is a fairly new one by Kenny Chesney w/Uncle Kracker. The song is titled "When The Sun Goes Down". The mention happens in the very first line of the song....

"Sun tan toes tickling the sand
Cold drink chilling in my right hand
Watching you sleep in the evening light
Rest enough for a long, long night"

I thought I had misheard the lyrics at first, but I went and looked them up online, and sure enough, a sweet little mention. :D

Second mainstream report has nothing to do with tickling, unfortunately, but rather a buttload of barefoot shots in a new video by the barefoot country queen, Deana Carter (as well as many great belly shots...she's barely dressed at all in the video). The video is for the song "There's No Limit", and in the very first 15 second of the video, the camera is focused purely on her bare feet, complete with toe rings, kicking up into the camera and wiggling, before she puts her underwear on. After that, she walks away, puts on a very short tank top, and stays in that tank top and undies throughout the rest of the video. There are more foot shots of her as she rolls around on the bed, bending her legs up behind her and flashing her soles to the camera, as well as multiple belly shots as she walks around and stretches on the bed. Later in the video she climbs under the blanket and leaves only her barefeet sticking out from underneath it at the foot of the bed, which the camera occassionally gets shots of. A must see for foot fans.

If you go to www.deanacarter.net you can watch the video on real player or WMV. Enter the site, select "music and video" on the bottom of the page, then click on "video" at the top when it loads. "There's No Limit" should be the very first video selection, and you can choose which format you want.

Happy viewing!

Mimi :)

Dagnabit, Mimi! I can't gain access to her website! I just get a weird clicking noise and a banner that says "Pop-up ad diverted". Is there another way to access that website or see her video, without waiting for it on 'CMT'?

It worked! Thank you, Mimi!

Wow, she's got a great pair of feet! Leave it to those downhome country girls to know what guys like me like. I wish the guy who walked into her bedroom would have tickled her feet for a few moments before pouncing on her like he did. How could anyone pass up feet sticking out from under the covers?!

Do music stars accept suggestions for future videos? I've got a few hundred ideas.

Thanks for finding me a link that worked, Mimi!

No problem! Glad it worked for you, and glad you enjoyed it!

Yeah, she's got some cute feet alright. Nice tushie too, but that's a whole other forum. :D I, too, was crossing my fingers that the boyfriend would at least give those upturned inviting soles a quick scribble before jumping on the bed, but alas...there are an unfortunate few in this world who are so lost and misled that they actually think sexual foreplay is the main focus when they see a scantily clad lady sprawled out on a bed. How boring. :p :D

Mimi

Lost Video

I remember a country music video from about 10 years ago. It was an all-female band, kind of like the Dixie Chicks or She-Daisy, but it was neither of those. I can't recall who it was. The song was called "Let's Go Spend Your Money" or something similar. One line was about "a heart-shaped bed with satin sheets, and black silk stockings on my feet", and the video showed the lead singer in just that position. I have no idea what the name of the band was, and even allthelyrics.com turned up nothing about this song. Maybe I was just imagining the whole thing after sampling my cousin Robbie's "special" brownies.

Re: Lost Video

Xodlirv said:
I remember a country music video from about 10 years ago. It was an all-female band, kind of like the Dixie Chicks or She-Daisy, but it was neither of those. I can't recall who it was. The song was called "Let's Go Spend Your Money" or something similar. One line was about "a heart-shaped bed with satin sheets, and black silk stockings on my feet", and the video showed the lead singer in just that position. I have no idea what the name of the band was, and even allthelyrics.com turned up nothing about this song. Maybe I was just imagining the whole thing after sampling my cousin Robbie's "special" brownies.
Xodlirv, I'm not 100% sure this is the band you're talking about. I found this by looking up the title of the song you mentioned. The second album lists "Let's Go Spend Your Money, Honey" among its tracks. I hope this is the group...

http://www.countrysisters.cz/2.htm

I think that's them, although the video I saw was quite a bit earlier than 1999. I recall I was living in Georgia at the time and I moved away from there in '95.

Hey Mimi,

Have you heard Sara Evans references to bare feet in the song Suds in the Bucket???
:D

Here's something interesting...its the openning line from the bio on her official homepage:

Deana Carter, of the golden hair, bare feet and mega-watt smile, writes people's souls.

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back