• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need a Good Vid for mt BF's X-Mas Present

Anna28

Hi guys/gals...I am fairly new to the internet in general and I am looking to get my BF one or two really good foot tickling videos for an X-mas present. Any recommendations? Unfortunately for me (ha ha) he loves multiple people tickling someone's feet at once and has a major fondness for feathers.

Anna

If I was choosing a video to buy with good foot tickling, I would recommend any of the "Tickling Shorts" videos from ANA videos. The women are VERY ticklish and pretty with a little of the girl next door look. Especially if your next door is in N.Y.C. I haven't seen "The Contest" by Paradise Vision yet, but the reviews I have read have me salivating.

Foot Tickling Videos

We produce female foot tickle / foot fetish videos. very pretty models. check out our website - www.geocities.com/bfbpub/main

I don't think he would be disappointed. We can mail you a FREE illustrated catalog.

Thanks!

Be more specific

Anna, if you want us to help you find a tickling video for your boyfriend, then you need to be more specific. Does he like playful tickling videos, sadistic tickling videos? Is he an upperbody tickler or a foot tickler? However, I would recommend "Dungeon of Happiness" from www.realtickling.com. It's got something for everyone!

Well Tickling Rookie my boyfriend is a foot fetishist and a tickling fetishist so my feet get all the attention and unfortunately for me he loves intense tickling and gang tickling. And thanks to everyone else that gave me some ideas. I will be checking them all out :)

Well, here are three suggestions for your bf: 40 Female Fingers, Dungeon of Happiness, and Ticklish Merchandise.

Hmmmm? Why Buy A Video When You Can Make One?

Even the best videos put out by the best producers are substitutes for the real thing. They provide an outlet for those who are "between tickles" and collectables for those whose best tickling days may be behind them.

Instead of buying a video, you could give your significant other an incredible present by agreeing to make a video. You have the two main ingredients--a willing ticklee and an eager tickler. All you need is a camera and a tripod. If you don't have the cash to buy one, they can be rented pretty reasonably. Heck, some libraries even check them out. Most are so foolproof that school children can use them.

There are lots of pluses to the make rather than buy scenario. First, it's guaranteed to get your partner really charged up. Second, you won't have to worry about getting jealous of him watching some young thing writhe on the screen. Third, it's the gift that keeps on giving, since you will be able to watch your video again and again and get worked up again and again.

Finally, you mention that your partner is enamored of gang tickling. Well, why not invite the "TMF Gang" to help script the darn thing. We can submit our best ideas for tickling your helpless feet. You can surprise your partner with the list and let him pick. It will be kinda like we're all in the room. ("Hey, Anna, what do you think of Moriarity's clothesline between the toes technique? What's that? You want me to do the other foot? I'm sure he won't mind.")

If you want to get reallllly far out there, set up a computer next to the site where you are helplessly bound and have your partner go into the TMF chatroom. There, he can get real-time advice on tickling you. It would be as close to real gang-tickling without the gang. If you advertised the time of your filming, I'm guessing a few folks would show up to participate, and I'm pretty sure their advice will be reasonably good. Lot's of videos have four hours of tape. Let's see what gives our first--the tape, our ideas or your feet.

You could even pay for all your other Christmas presents by making copies of the tape and selling them to us. Who wouldn't want to buy a video of a real tickling that we administered long-distance.

Be bold. Give him a Christmas present that he'll remember and that the whole family (your TMF family, that is) will enjoy.

You know what Moriaritytk? I am going to consider that idea seriously. I think I will take suggestions from everyone then about things to try and then get it videotaped. My BF would love it. Either I would do the video with him or get a girlfriend to help me and totally surprise him. So if you want to give me some suggestions and pass it around I'll keep track of them all. Keep in mind my bf is majorly into foot tickling.....ahhh the things I do for him ;-)

Anna
[email protected]

And thanks Rookie for the suggestions.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back