• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Learning To Be A Dominatrix Ff/m

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
LEARNING TO BE A DOMINATRIX FF/M

This story contain explicit sex (Third part of The Deal)

The story is dedicated to all women of the forum, in special to Mistress Mia and EvilQueen.

After her ordeal with Monica, Kathy learned that: a) Bondage is great
b) Tickle torture is great
c) Revenge is sweet

She still remember the dominant sight of Mistress Monica tormenting her feet, humiliating her, breaking her, fucking her. She was angry about her former husband watching excited the tape where she is raped by Monica, but as the dominatrix said: “There is always time to revenge, and its sweet, really sweet”

Both women planned their attack, they would get on Steve and torture him, slowly with no mercy, Monica will teach Kathy the art of being a dominatrix…………..

When Monica summoned him, Steve went immediately, excited with the chance to tie her and tickle torture her, she had told him she wanted to experience the torment by herself. He imagined her incredible body, her luscious black skin, her tender feet at his mercy………

At his arrival, Monica received him wearing black lingerie and high heels, she kneeled at his feet and said:-“ Oh Steve, I want you to tie me, tickle me, show no mercy…I want you to be my master, Ill do whatever you want…… oooooh I am so excited!!!!!!” while saying she gently touched his erected penis through his jeans.

Steve thought he was in heaven….soon he will discover he was in hell…..

She led him to her dungeon, showing him the X frame where she would be tied and tortured, he noticed the extra padded straps would make escape absolutely impossible.

-“ OK Monica, lay on the frame, I ll tie you now” ordered Steve excited as hell. She obeyed and when he was tying her wrists he felt a puncture on his back, when he turned around he saw Kathy with a syringe and instinctively grabbed her arm but he fainted.

The harder part was to put Steve s 180 lbs on the X frame, first they stripped him, completely naked and then with great effort secured him to the frame.

-“ Let him sleep” said Monica.

Two hours later Steve realized his fate, he was angry, he felt stupid, humiliated and frightened, he knew Monica could torture him, but Kathy….her eyes showed evilness for sure she would take revenge.

Both women were staring at their helpless prey, Kathy was proud of herself, she did the difficult part, if she would failed……..Monica began to tech her the lesson:

-“You see Kathy, he is all ours…. Now we will go to phase 1: Cursing, the victim is angry and will try to hide his fear, next in phase 2 :Begging, he will cry for mercy and in phase 3: Breaking, he will be our slave”.

-“ You dirty whores, Monica you betrayed me and Kathy you are a bitch, after so many years living together….FUCK YOU!!!”

-“ I see Monica we are in phase 1” said Kathy ignoring his insults and asked her teacher: “ Tell me what do you prefer: female or male victims?”

-“ I like both…but its different….women s anatomy is so great, so sensitive, their feet are so beautiful, like yours Kathy, but what I like when breaking a man is that he usually feel so humiliated, take Steve for instance, he is feeling so embarrassed, his muscles are completely useless now” said Monica.

-“I see, and it must be terrible for a macho type to accept he is at a woman s mercy” said Kathy, excited.

-“ Sure, its dangerous but once the man is at your mercy, his confidence fades quickly…. I enjoy breaking powerful men, not only physically power…managers, people who usually give orders.” Added Monica

-“ Shall we begin?” asked Kathy.

With a special lever Monica closed the X frame to a closed scissor shape, his hands stretched behind, his ankles bound only ten inches apart from each other. Next she climbed over him, facing him and slowly using her gifted hands began to tickle his underarms.

-“ YOU BITCH !!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHBITCH HAHAHAHHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” was the answer

-“ Try his ribcage” suggested the victim s ex-wife “ I m sure he ll suffer there”

Monica used her fingers as a if playing a piano, tormenting his ribcage while Kathy climbed on the bench and holding firmly his head between her thighs tickled his underarms.

-“ NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEEASEEEE NOOOOOHAH!!! HAVE MERCYYYYY NOOOOOOO!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!”

Slowly, little by little, the torment was paying its dividends, Steve was getting tired of screaming, and Kathy was marveled at the sensation of having him at her mercy….it was great to have his face,utterly helpless between her strong legs, she felt so powerful, also she felt excited, in fact she was already wet.

The upper body tickling lasted for half an hour, then Monica said:-“ We all know what is his worst nightmare, he is almost sure we will make it happen…but there is always hope, the victim is always hoping the worst would never come, but IT ALWAYS COME!!”

-“ NO GIRLS; NOT MY FEET FOR MERCY NOT MY FEET PLEEEEASE!!!!” was the frightened answer to Monica s monologue.

The women went where his helpless feet and Kathy asked her teacher: “Why are feet so good to torture?”

-“ Since the Greeks and Romans, feet are a fantastic torture target, they are so sensitive and they can endure lots of torment….of course, there are much sensitive and tender parts of a body, the genitals, the breasts, but you can torture feet for long periods” answered Monica and added:

-“ Tickling is my favorite torture, specially feet tickling, unfortunately very few people are so ticklish to consider it a torture, but I keep looking forward to get my hands on them”

-“ For those unlucky non ticklish people, many tortures were used to torment their feet: Bastinado, the whipping of the soles used in Turkey and Greece. Nails and pins on soles and under toenails, in ancient China. Skinning the soles in Persia. The boot in Spain s Inquisition, and of course, the always effective slow burning or frying.”

Listening to that description was a terrifying experience to Steve, but was partially calmed when the dominatrix said smiling:-“ Fortunately our victim is very ticklish…..besides there is nothing more exciting and sportingly to break your victim without injury or great pain”

-“ OK Monica, you first” said the pupil

-“ Thanks Kathy” answered the teacher and sat comfortably at the prisoner s soles.

She began tickling the heels, striking with round movements, using her fingernails as a an incredible torture instrument. The reaction was immediate:

-“ HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!! MERCYYYYYYYY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEAASEEEE!!!!”

-“ I like how you use your hands Monica” said Kathy

-“ Yes, I prefer fingernails, although some people use feathers, I think that with your hands you feel the victim s reaction to the torment in all its greatness” answered Monica, now working on the balls of his feet and added –“ Join me”.

Kathy used the lever to open his legs a little and began to work on one foot while the other women caressed the other, together they explored his ticklishness, running their cruel fingernails all over his feet, they tormented soles, tops, edges and ankles. When they reached the extra ticklish skin of his arches they came to an orgasm listening to his desperate pleas for mercy.

-“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!YOU ARE KILING MEEEEEE!!!! STOOOOOOPPLLLLEEEEEEEEASEE!!!!HAHAAHAHAHA!!”

After half an hour they stopped and Monica said to her pupil:-“ Last time I tickle tortured your ex husband he learned that when excited he would resist and endure more torture, so its time to excite him”

-“ You would not excite me you sadist!!!!! Said Steve, but when both women began to lick his soles he felt both tickling and licking together and as expected excited him a lot. They worked carefully caressing his feet and giving an extra tickling strike, they continued until he was so excited his penis and balls seemed to explode.

Monica went where his balls and dick and began tickling while Kathy continued caressing his feet:-“ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!OOOHHHHH!!!! ILLLLLL COOOOOOOOMMMMMEEE !!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! MMMMMMHHHH!!!!!!!”

As expected by the women, Steve exploded on Monica s face who lustfully licked the semen from her face.

They let him rest for a couple of minutes and continued: tickling and licking, sucking his toes one by one, now it was Kathy who used her restless tongue to work on his dick and balls. She opened the frame so his ass was also at her mercy and her tongue explored it skillfully.

When he was ready to explode she climbed on him and rode him digging her high heels on his legs, up and down until they both came….

Steve knew their tactic: They wanted to exhaust his sexual instinct, then the tickling will be absolutely unbearable, he stared a them exhausted but decided They would not make him come again.

-“ I know what you are thinking Steve” said Monica “You ll try to resist excitement…but your efforts are useless, we will make you come, we ll milk you, we ll dry you You ll see!!!!!!!”

Once again they began to stimulate him, they licked him from head to toe, they rubbed their breasts on his face, they sucked his penis and he came shouting:

-“MMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!. The girls were delighted, they almost have him, they started again, as he was obviously exhausted and almost unexcited they made a great effort to make him come.

They kissed each other, they touched each other s breasts and sex in front of him, then they licked his feet and rubbed their erected nipples on his soles, finally they both caressed, sucked and licked his dick until he came to a last humiliating and painful orgasm on Kathy s mouth.

In some way they had rape him, but Monica said:” You know Kathy, rape isn’t finished without penetration” and both women put on a latex lubricated glove in their hands.

He screamed in panic :-“ NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEASE DOOOOONT!!!”

But they used their gloved fingers introducing them one after the other in his helpless ass.

Kathy went to his feet again and toecuffed him, utterly exposing his ticklish soles. She worked for half an hour while her teacher observed delighted the proper strokes, her pupil became an expert, but now his screams and laughs were fading, he was so exhausted he thought he would die soon.

Kathy stopped the tickling and Monica said:-“ His ticklishness is fading for today, now, let me show you a final technique” and she knelt in front of his bound feet and sadistically began to nibble them:

-“ HAHAHAHAH OUCH OOOOOUCHHHH MERCYYYYYY PLEEEASE I AM YOUR SLAVE STOOOOPP!!! was his tormented answer.

-“ Now Kathy, come to one foot and do as I show you” said Monica.

Now both women put their fingers between each of his toes and squeezed cruelly while tickling the sole with the other hand: -“ HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH OOOOUUUUCHHHHH HAHAAHHAHAH STOOOOOPPPP!!!!!!!!!!”

He finally fainted, the torture and rape lasted almost three hours.

When he awoke he saw Kathy smiling at his helpless feet, teasing him, waving her hands a few inches away from his soles –“ Koooootcheee Kooooootcheeeee!!!!” –“Tickle tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickleeee!!!!!” –“ Steve, my dear are you readyyyy????”

-“ For Gods sake Kathy HAVE MERCYY !!!!!!”

-“ I AM MISTRESS KATHY!!!!!!!!! And I am just beginning!!”

It's my favorite part of the three, Diego. Thank you for the dedication. To tell you the truth, I have been trying to stay away from reading others' stories because I am in the process of writing some myself, and - let's face it, there's going to be some overlap when everyone's doing variations on a theme. :) So I try not to let other stories influence me while I'm writing. Still, I couldn't resist a peek. Poooor Steve!:devil:

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH

evilqueen said:
It's my favorite part of the three, Diego. Thank you for the dedication. To tell you the truth, I have been trying to stay away from reading others' stories because I am in the process of writing some myself, and - let's face it, there's going to be some overlap when everyone's doing variations on a theme. :) So I try not to let other stories influence me while I'm writing. Still, I couldn't resist a peek. Poooor Steve!:devil:

I really appreciate your comments,

Thank you very much!

I m looking forward to read your story I am sure its going to be great

Thanks again

FF / M extreme tickle torture and sex

Just a repost, the third part, after the deal and a different deal

Thanks

Diego

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back