• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True experience: agoraphobia and panic attacks

reflexology414

1st Level Red Feather
This isn't technically a full accounting of a true experience... it's more of a question and footnote.

I just wondered if anyone else here ever used tickling to aid in relieving panic attacks and/or agoraphobia.

When I was in high school, a family moved to the neighborhood for only a few short months -- a couple and their young daughter Melissa who was not quite sixteen.

Melissa was being home-schooled for the semester because she'd been having problems with anxiety attacks and agoraphobia. The poor girl seldom left the house, and when she did it required a considerable effort. Her parents introduced us (I was a senior at the time), and I started spending more time at their home.

I quickly earned the trust of Melissa'a parents, and they were glad their daughter had a friend. My presence allowed the young couple to go out for meals and movies a few times per week because they felt comfortable leaving home if I was with Melissa. For Melissa's part, she enjoyed my company (and she also had a bit of a crush on me, which only helped matters).

With the help of a local librarian, I came up with some really good self-help tapes, and I began working with Melissa. I made a point of visitng her almost every day. During those visits, I guided Melissa through breathing exercises and other techniques (the girl had been to a number of counselors, but these were techniques she hadn't tried, and the tapes features interviews with people who had recovered from agoraphobia and panic attacks). Her condition gradually improved.

When I was confident that Melissa could handle physical interaction, I incorporated massage (specifcally back and foot massage) into our private sessions, and she really enjoyed it. From there, I added a series of playful tickling exercises (these weren't on any tape -- I invented them). I performed these on Melissa's exposed abdomen and ribs, as well as her lovely feet.

My techniques never failed to make Melissa guffaw and squeal helplessly. She found that, after several minutes of being forced to laugh during my gentle exercises, she always felt better. There were even a few occasions when Melissa donned adorable pink underwear, positioned herself on the couch, and asked for "therapy" as she called it.

By the time Melissa moved away, she was doing much better. We made a number of trips to stores and other venues. We even managed a trip to the town fair on the 4th of July weekend.

I just wondered if anyone else ever had experiences like this.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back