• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In the wake of the Kelly Ripa tickling scene...

Soda83pop

1st Level Red Feather
I thought now would be a good time to re-introduce an idea that I have been kicking around for some time, but can never seem to get off the ground. I would like to use the aforementioned scene as an example as to why I want to get this off the ground.

Because of Rajee's alert, I suspect about 20 of us taped that episode of Hope and Faith. I personally dont tape the show on a regular basis, so it was great to see the alert and plan accordingly. There is no reason why this cant be done all of the time.

Everyone knows my VCR stays running. For example, I tape CBS Morning news (everyone else always gets Today and GMA), HSN, QVC, and an assortment of other shows as I see fit. My proposal is to have us all working together to catch all of the shows. If I know, for example, that Rajee is taping Regis and Kelly, than I know I can tape something else in that time slot. And we could do that with anything.

To my own credit, I catch about 90% of the stuff I see alerted here, and some stuff I dont see alerted here. If we could get a little network of people (Non, Laz, Rajee, Bandit, diskodj, etc.) working together, we could quite possibly get anything and everything. Everyone here is good about sharing (I cant make clips, but I have never denied anyone a tape of something; alot of us fall in that category). If we see something that perks are attention, we can post the alert here and send out an e-mail to the members of the network. If anyone gets the alert, send confirmation they are taping that particular show to everyone. Then, that will free up that time slot for someone else to tape another show.

I dont want this to be a headache; it should be all about the fun of catching this stuff. We already have a forum to share the findings, we just need some organization ;). Anyone interested in doing this can e-mail me at [email protected]. Maybe we can get something going, catch alot of new scenes, and have some fun with this.

I'd gladly tape shows there's just 1 small hitch...

:p I don't have the equipment to turn a vhs capture to a .avi or .wmv or .mpg for us.

I'd be glad to alert everyone to scenes that may or maynot have tickling in them.
:D

to be fair (about the kelly clip I made)

I didnt cap this myself exactly, you see, I went to suprnova. It is basically a huge download site that has tv shows, movies, games, etc, but I wouldnt get too far, cause some stuff is illegal. Anyways, I listened to what you guys said about the episode, went to the H&F episode guide, got the episode number, downloaded it, and split that scene from it.

it beats waiting around the tv, for something to happen

:D Awesome! Bigearl7, be on the alert, RIAA will be monitoring supernova download hubs, not downloaders, but the hubs in the US, I believe. :D

Hey Rajee!!

Send me an e-mail buddy...I need your e-mail address.

I unfortunatly as well can not make video files:( Im a good music pirate though ripping vinyl and CDs LOL...just dont have the proper PC to make video from what ive been told. I love the idea of this group your wanting to make and it would be a very fun hobby to do. I need to get myself a 2nd VCR as well sometime so I could actualy make copys and send stuff to people..one thing I am useful for in all this (as most of you already know..) is I could give yas an alert if im gonna attempt to get a live tickle on one of Playboy's call in shows;)

Happy Holidays To All!

If you did, I must have deleted it by mistake....if you could, send another with "Hey, its me, Rajee" in the subject line. Since Hotmail upgraded their accounts, the SPAM has been coming in groves and I may have deleted your e-mail thinking it was more.

Thanks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back