• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time for the "Were they really Kelly Ripa's feet thread

todd30

TMF Expert
Now that I have seen the clip. I'm not sure if those feet really belonged to kelly ripa. her feet are usually pretty tan and that foot that was dangling was pretty pale.Although the foot looked like the right size and kelly does have wide high arched feet with kind of short toes.But then again doesn't kelly always seem to paint her toenails red?But then again the scene looks like it could be really easy to do. She just has to probably sit on a ledge or some sort of chair in the chimmney the prop people built.Anyway I guess we'll never know exactly what the real story is but it was still a good little scene with nice foot wiggling and good tickle acting from Kelly.
Maybe if someone could record it in HDTV and blow it up a little we could get a better view of the foot.

Actually from that distance it did look like her actual foot and whoever it was Kelly or someone else they are definitly ticklish...
That as a very nice ticklish reaction!!

C'mon now, let's not ruin it for everyone by saying these were imposter's feet. Whatever happen to "use your imagination"?

Drew

I honestly think it was Kelly's feet. I dont think they would put a stand in for that. People have been tickled on TV shows before. Look at Three's Company, the Dallas episode where Victoria Principal was tickled on her sides by Patrick Duffy. The Party of Five episode where Neve Campbell was tickled off camera. It wasnt like any long or sexual or tortorous type tickle, more innocent of a nephew tickling his aunt's foot. It lasted all of 15 to 20 seconds.
My call is that it was Kelly, and as for her feet not being tan. Think of it. It is now December. TV shows, depending on when they air, can be shot anywhere from one to three months before. Maybe Kelly's feet werent tan by the time that scene was shot.
So my call: Kelly Ripa's feet. I dont think it was a faked tickling scene either, it was probably real, so for those of us wanting to know the age old question of whether or not Kelly Ripa has ticklish feet, my guess is yes.

Just my two cents.

Mitch

Ok, as somebody who has worked in hollywood, I have to tell you tell you that scenes like this one are shot 9 times out of 10 with a stand in. If the star does not have to be on set then the star is usually not on set. And Kelly did not have to be on set in that scene, they just had to have a foot. Now she may have been tickled when you see her laughing, but again that could have just been acting. I don't want to spoil any of your fantasies but that is just how it is.

:D As I said in another thread, Its great if it was Kelly's foot being tickled and it's still great if it was a ticklish female stand-in who had pretty feet with red nail polish. :D

From the pics Rajee provided those certainly looked like Kelly`s feet being tickled. Rajee, Christmas came a few days early for you. Thanks for all the info you provided for us.

sorry, not her feet

It can't be her feet, for one very obvious reason. The legs are coming out of the chimney, right? That means for the camera to be focused on her face, it would have to be sitting on a platform somewhere directly over that kid's head as he messes with her foot.

Re: sorry, not her feet

theatergoer said:
It can't be her feet, for one very obvious reason. The legs are coming out of the chimney, right? That means for the camera to be focused on her face, it would have to be sitting on a platform somewhere directly over that kid's head as he messes with her foot.

The shot outside the chimney and the shot inside the chimney were shot at two different places and at two different times. They two entirely different shots.

:D Hey, we should be grateful and thankful, which we are I am assuming, we got to see Kelly laughing and a female beautiful foot tickled. :D

I don't mean to ruin everyone's Christmas but...

I don't think Kelly has ticklish feet. If you look at the clip her foot doesn't really react to the tickling. Her foot doesn't move, and the toes don't wiggle. I hope I'm wrong, but it just advances my theory that, in general, blondes are less ticklish than brunettes or redheads

I don't think Kelly has ticklish feet. If you look at the clip her foot doesn't really react to the tickling. Her foot doesn't move, and the toes don't wiggle. I hope I'm wrong, but it just advances my theory that, in general, blondes are less ticklish than brunettes or redheads

Not everyone reacts to being ticklish in the same herky jerky manner....and while I think it would be a cool theory to attempt to collect evidence for, I doubt hair color is anymore a correlation to skin sensitivity than race, creed, nationality, eye color, foot size, etc.

Not everyone reacts to being ticklish in the same herky jerky manner....and while I think it would be a cool theory to attempt to collect evidence for, I doubt hair color is anymore a correlation to skin sensitivity than race, creed, nationality, eye color, foot size, etc.

Just a little theory of mine, Daj. Nothing like stirring a little controversy on Christmas Eve.:)

Just a little theory of mine, Daj. Nothing like stirring a little controversy on Christmas Eve.

Absolutely, my friend. If you turn up your speakers loud enough, you can hear the X-Files them music playing while you read my rebuttal to your first post ;).

I dont know if they were hers or not, but my theory is, if they were a double's feet, she would have never mentioned the "foot acting" on the talk show.

Quote;
I dont know if they were hers or not, but my theory is, if they were a double's feet, she would have never mentioned the "foot acting" on the talk show.

I didn't know that she mentioned it on a talk show. What exactly did she say? Did she say it was her feet, and did she say she's ticklish? Details please?!

I thought one of the alerts stated she had mentioned the "foot acting" on an episode of Regis and Kelly.....maybe I was wrong (I dont want a rumor circulating, so someone correct me if I am wrong. Rajee would know for sure).

She mentioned her sitcom and inthe next sentence mentioned doing some great foot acting.

Quote;
She mentioned her sitcom and inthe next sentence mentioned doing some great foot acting.

Raj,

Did she say whether or not it tickled? Kelly is so friggin' hot, I just gotta know!:confused:

Is there a clip of the scene available on internet?

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back