• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

best girlfriend (true m/f, f/m)

makemelaugh2

Out of all my g/f's I've had, I will never forget Kim. She was about 5'7'' with shoulder length blonde hair--kind of a quiet girl and a little shy at times. She was definitly a real treat. As I try and always do with the girls I dated, I would always try to bring up tickling and try to see what they thought of it. You always get the different reaction types when you mention it and you try to bring it up at the right time. But with Kim it was a little different only in the fact that I was always comfortable talking to her. So one night the opportunity presented itself--we were on the couch just talking and watching tv and while my arm was around her, I eventually got the nerve to poke her ribs just innocently enough as to not make it seem intentional. It was perfect as she let out a little squeal and squirmed. I played dumb and asked her what was wrong, and she just came right out and said that she was very ticklish. Not letting this opportunity get away, we started talking about it. She was a little shy, but we were comfortable with each other and the conversation continued. I asked where else she was ticklish and she told me pretty much everywhere, so I told her that I'd like to see for myself. She squirmed at the idea, but after some playful persuasion, she let me tickle her some more. So I tickled her and she would tickle me back, finding some spots on me that were ticklish.

As our relationship went on, we would usually tickle each other to some degree each time we were together. We could be walking in the mall or somewhere and at some point I would poke her sides or quickly under her arms and she'd get a giggle out of it, then eventually she might do the same to me. And when we were alone together the tickling would be more intense. We would start to play little games like to see who could last longer or something or being tickled and not being able to laugh or move at all. We tried to get creative with the tickles when we were alone and I was so glad that she enjoyed it. I could see that she liked it. So, one night with my creative thoughts I said that it might be neat to try tying her ankles together. She thought about it for a few moments but did eventually agree to try it, as we were getting closer and closer with each other. I told her that at any time if she was uncomfortable, we'd stop. So I got a small piece of rope and lightly tied it around her ankles. It was loose enough that she probably could have wiggled out of it within a couple minutes, but she didn't. I put her lightly bound socked feet in my lap and very slowly dragged a finger up one foot, then the other. She squirmed and squealed and then laughed, but let her feet in my lap. She was so cute and I just kept tickling away. Eventually she couldn't take anymore and grabbed my hands with hers to stop me, so I stopped. I asked her if she enjoyed this and she said that she did, so I gave her some more quick tickles on her socked soles. When I was done I untied her and then she said it was my turn. I agreed and she got a shot at me. Again, it was just playful tickles but my soles are extremely ticklish, so sometimes it was not easy to bear. She stared to taunt me sometimes with the familiar, "are these feet ticklish?" and that just turned me on more. She'd also tell me sometimes not to laugh or make a sound or not to move at all. Difficult sometimes, but fun! Not long after that we got into the hand-tying as well, just to make it more of a challenge. I was just so happy that she was comfortable with all of this! At this point, the tickling sometimes got even more intense. I had sometimes tickled her into a little giggle-box. As long as she didn't protest, I tickled her!

And finally we got to the stage where we tied each other to objects, like a pole or a bed. Boy, those alone times were great! We had so much fun...and the creativity kept getting better and better. I'm sure we've all played the game of keeping a secret while getting tickled for a time limit--we played that. But her creativeness just amazed me at times...she bound me to the bed one time and then played a neat little game. She would write down something on a piece of paper and then hold it a certain distance away from me. I had to read what it said on the paper in a time limit (usually about 10 seconds, depending on what she wrote), and if I couldn't, then it's tickle time. At first, she made it easy for me, but then she got cute and started to write smaller and then stand further away from me. I knew that eventually I wouldn't be able to read what she wrote and I was going to get the tickles. She had her own point system for tickling me...the more of the sentence I could read then the less she tickled me.
She came up with another one with a walkman. What she did was put the headphones of the walkman over my ears and then she'd play music. Then she would stand in front of me and say something. I had to repeat what she said. If I couldn't do it, then tickling. Again, at first...easy, but then she turned the music up to eventually the point that I had to read her lips and I couldn't do it. I think that she really did get a kick out of tickling me sometimes, but it was worth it. Payback was sweet! I loved getting her back and seeing her beautiful face! Nose scrunched up, mouth wide open, eyes shut tight, hair swishing back & forth and beautiful laughter pouring out!

Those were the days! So what do you think? Anyone play similar games? Anyone want to hear more?

Great experience. Thank you. I'd love to hear more. I'd share some experiences. My problem is that my main ex gf, Jenny, wasn't ticklish, so we didnt have that much tickling going on.
The closest thing I have to an experience like that was in college with Lora, who was just a friend. We had the sexual "tension" thing between us, but never dated or tickled in like a serious, tied up fashion, but there were a couple of times we got into tickle fights, and one memorable experience I had.
One night I was in Lora's room, and we were just horsing around. Then, she lied down on her stomach, and asked me to give her a massage. I slowly worked my way down, massaging her neck, back, and legs. When I got to her feet, I briefly massaged them, and then tickled her soles as she was on her belly. Her toes began to wiggle, and she pulled her feet away, saying that she was ticklish, and if I didnt stop tickling her, the massage would end. As I was more into feet then and not tickle, I complied with her request, and just kept massaging those bare feet for like 10 or 15 minutes. I enjoyed it, and it was one of the more sensual things that has happened to me.(Besides sex with my ex girlfriend, of course) It was regrettable that nothing more materialized between Lora and me, but it just never happened.
So, that is my story. Please post more on your experience. I'd love to hear it.

Mitch

Welcome to the TMF, makemelaugh2, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Great true story. Do tell us more. :D

More details, please!

Makemelaugh2, you hit a home run in your first at-bat! Welcome to the TMF and thanks for such a memorable first post.

MML2, how old were Kim and you when you dated?

How long were you together?

What kind of figure did Kim have?

Why did you break up?

Where is Kim today?

I wonder if Kim reads this web site.

Hi all....
Glad you liked my experience. I've been on here many times before and finally decided to post something.

We were about 20 when we went out...we went out for a couple of years, then we sort-of drifted apart and we broke up when she found someone else. I don't know where she is today.

Thanks, soleseeker!!!

Glad you enjoyed! Have you had any similar experiences or games like that??

I would LOVE to hear about them!!!!!!!

Well, me and my new boyfriend (We'll call him Antony) had a bit of fun today. We were at his house watching Shrek 2 on his PC. We were embraced together and hugging each other while the film was going on, and I just did a little tracing of circles and figure 8s on his side with my finger. He then soon did it back to me. Now, because I'm a lot more sensitive in that area than he is (and the fact that he was doing on bare skin compared to me doing it through his t-shirt) it caused me to laugh. He was surprised that just doing that tickled me, so he decided to tickle me harder. At that point I was squirming a lot and laughing dementedly. I then turned over so I was on my back. He then just touched me on my stomach, and I went beserk. He asked if I was alright, and i was like "Yeah I'm fine". He said "Because I know a girl who doesn't like to be tickled, so I just wanted to make sure". To which I replied "It actually feels quite nice" and then turned back onto my side to avoid the stomach tickling. We then watched the rest of the movie. Afterwards, when we watched Rocky Horror Picture Show he tried to "write" on my arm "I love u" except I couldn't feel it at all. He then tried harder, but still nothing. Then he realised I was on my back again. So he said "I bet you will feel what I did about... here!" and then wrote it on my stomach. It was really bad/good for me. Also I managed to guess it easily enough. Then I got him back for it by gently touching his stomach through his t-shirt, and he was like "don't do that, it really tickles me, there's only that spot and my feet that are really bad". He then got revenge by poking my upperbody anywhere and everywhere, with me squirming loads and loads because of it. Apart from that main incident, we had a few little tickle incidents, however, sadly for the foot tickling fans, there was none. I'll try to get some in on Saturday when we next see each other on our own (we still see each other during the week, just we'll be in college, so no foot tickling can happen there really)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back