• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh the torturous tickling....

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
A Lesbian’s Revenge...
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Tiffany.

Tiffany and her friend Rhiannan pushed the door open to a blazing, almost ear piercing sights and sounds that was Tiger’s lesbian nightclub. The place was a haven and compass point for the lesbian community and it seemed that everyone was here tonight. They were many regulars here and if things went as well as they usually did, they would each be leaving with someone.

The place was jumping and the music was hot. The band of the week was “Bondage” and they were always welcome at the club. After walking around and casing the place for prospects, both girls seated themselves at the bar where they had a good view of the field, as they like to call the floor. Seeing a few friends they waved and then ordered drinks.

Sitting on her barstool, Tiffany had a good view of herself in one of the many mirrors that were on the walls of the place. At 5'8," being slender with a big chest and with waist length blonde hair, she had found herself to very popular in here. ‘Well,’ she thought to herself. ‘With measurements of 37c 25,36, who wouldn’t be.’

Tonight she was tight and causal in her dress. Skin-tight blue jeans and a smooth fitting red denim shirt, complete with tan knee-high boots. A red scarf complimented the outfit, topping a suburban country look. She again looked at herself in the mirror and smiled in approval.

Her friend Rhiannan was a looker too. With the same measurements, but being over six feet tall. She had a blonde buzz cut and green eyes to go with a sensual shape that would make any girl melt.

“See anyone you like?” Asked Rhiannan.

“Yea. The longhaired redhead over there, with the ass length hair. She looks hot.”

“Oh yea, I see what you mean. And she was giving you the eye last time we were here. And don’t look now, but she is looking your way.”

Tiffany immediately blushed and turned away. She didn’t want to appear eager, yet she didn’t want to offend anyone would be interested in her either.

The women look over a little bit longer then resumed dancing with the girl she was already with. Tiffany stole glances her way every couple of minutes or so, admiring the full figure that the girl had and the very sensual movement in her dancing.

“I don’t see Randy in here tonight and I’m glad. She gives me the creeps, the way she’s always staring at me. Those steely-blue eyes just boring into me make me feel cold all over.”

“You are paranoid about her you know. There’s nothing to worry about with her. Some women are born jealous, and let’s face it; you’re better looking anyway. Even she can’t deny that. I have to get the band’s new CD before I leave tonight. I just love it.” Commented Rhiannan, dancing her left foot to the music.

“Yea. They’re great.”

“Hey Tiffany, Rhiannan! Cool to see you guys here tonight. Come and dance.” It was Serena and Gerry, two of their many friends here. Tiffany paired up with Serena and Rhiannan with Gerry and they hit the dance floor.

The dance floor was as hot as the band and they eagerly danced to every song in the first set. When the band excused them selves to take a break, the four went back to the bar got some drinks and found a table.

You guys hooked up with someone yet?” Asked Tiffany.

“If we had would we be seen with the likes of you two?” Replied Serena, with a laugh.

“I’ve got my eye on that chestnut babe over there.” Remarked Gerry, sipping her jungle juice.

The other three looked over at a rather tall girl sporting waist length hair and a well-sculpted shape with a large chest. She was sitting with a small group of blondes and was every so often looking Gerry’s way. When the music started again the girl got up and came over.

“Your hot, I’m Buffy, care to dance?”

The girl certainly was buffy and buffed in all the right places too.

Gerry got up and took Buffy by the hand and they strolled out onto the floor.

It didn’t take long for Serena to get a dance partner either and she sauntered out onto the floor. That left Tiffany and Rhiannan to get lucky. They both eagerly surveyed the room in hopes of catching another girl’s eye or spotting someone they knew who was available.

“Hey Rhiannan. Well I’ll be.”

Rhiannan turned toward the sound.

“Arial. Well if I live and breathe. How are you; I haven’t seen you in almost two years. Sit down and join us. Let me introduce my friend Tiffany.”

Tiffany shook hands with the Nordic beauty and called the server over for some more drinks. Arial’s blond hair and blue eyes contrast to go with her tightly toned body captivated her. When she learned that Arial was a fitness instructor, she could see where the toning came from. This girl was a bombshell in every sense of the world, and she wondered why a girl like this wasn’t in Hollywood making movies or on the cover of some hi fashion magazine.

“Let’s hit the dance floor Rhi.” Asked Arial standing up.

Both girls headed out on the floor and were soon moving to the beat. Tiffany stayed and watched the scene while surveying the room for any potential prospects. Her eyes focused on the longhaired redhead again and the girl was definitely looking back at her. Tiffany smiled and the girl smiled back and raised her glass. Tiffany did likewise and hoped that she would come over.

Rhiannan and Arial came back to the table but didn’t sit down. “Hey girl, Arial and I haven’t seen each other for almost two years and we’d like to catch up. You mind being on your own?”

“No, you guys go ahead. I think that redhead you and I spotted is coming over.”

“Cool. Good luck. I definitely think she likes you.”

As soon as they had left the redhead came over and sat down. But she didn’t sit down in a chair facing Tiffany, but rather sat down in a chair next to her.

“I like the way you move on the floor. You really surf.” She said

“Thanks, so do you. Care to dance.”

“I’m Harley, by the way.”

Tiffany. Nice to meet you.”

They both rose and headed out onto the floor and danced the rest of the bands second set. Once that was over they returned to the table. The server appeared and asked if they wanted another round.

“Not for me.” Replied Harley. “I’m ready to go home.”

After the server had left, Harley turned to Tiffany and stroked her right leg. Actually I could do with another drink, but you want to have it my place?”

“Sure; I’d love to.”

“I’ve got to use the room first though.”

They both got up and Tiffany followed her to the room, which was what patrons called the bathroom here. Coming out of the room, Harley suggested that they avoid the crowd and use the side door here. She opened the door and they slipped out.

The air was cool, yet with a hint of the warmth of summer still lingering. Except for a light over the doorway, the brick-walled ally was dark and made Tiffany somewhat nervous.

Parked across from them was a dark blue van, and as soon as the club door closed a side door on the van opened. Out of the van stepped Randy and immediately Tiffany felt cold all over. She turned to open the door to the club, but was stopped by Harley.

“No you don’t sweetheart. You got a date with Randy.”

Tiffany felt the icy grip of Harley’s hands as she took hold of both her arms and then bent one behind her back. She began to push Tiffany closer and closer to the van and to Randy as well.

“Well, well, well, look who’s here. I thought I’d see if you scored again and you did.” Randy said.

Tiffany looked up at Randy who was a good 8 inches taller than she was. Randy’s 180-lb well toned, body builder/wrestler physique was not to be missed and she always wore tight fitting cloths to show off her rippling muscles. Her bleach blonde very short hair shone in the darkness to the point where it almost glowed.

Tiffany tried to free herself from Harley’s grip but it was no use. The girl held her tight. Where was Rhiannan when she really needed her?

“If she’s with you I certainly didn’t score.” Tiffany replied.

“You hear that Harley; you’re nothin’ with me. I find that insulting don’t you?”

“Yea.” Replied Harley, tightening her grip.

“Oww!” Whimpered Tiffany. “You’re hurting me!”

Randy stepped forward and reached out and tightly gripped Tiffany’s chin. “I don’t like the fact that you score period Missy. You get the prime rib and we get left with the hamburger!” Her steely blue eyes bore into tiffany, and she squirmed.

“I don’t understand!” Whimpered Tiffany again. “Why can’t you score? After all you’re very be-“

Randy ripped away her hand from Tiffany’s chin. “Shut up!” She commanded, flattening her hand ready to strike Tiffany.

Tiffany’s head recoiled at the impending blow but it never came. Randy stop a few inches short of her left cheek then smiled evilly.

“Slapping you about would be two good for you.” She said. “Girls, what do you say to the wreck room?”

“I think Tiff here would be tickled to go to the wreck room. I know we would.” Harley replied.

The four laughed and Tiffany was manoeuvred over to the van and pushed into it. She struggled as they did this but Harley’s grip was firm and she fell on the carpeted floor of the van and the door closed abruptly. Instantly she was rolled on her back and her arms were taken above her head. She quickly looked all around and saw what appeared to be some sort of restraints on the floor of the van and felt her wrists being put into the two above her head. Her legs were also restrained as well and the scarf that was around her neck was ripped off and put into her mouth. She struggled as they did this, but what with three girls restraining her, she was quickly subdued.

As well, the van was dark inside and with the tinted windows Tiffany couldn’t see where she was going. She could hear muffled sounds of industry and assumed that they were not going to a commercial or residential area. She desperately needed to know where she was so she could escape and/or tell someone where she was.

With warning the scarf was removed from her mouth and placed over her eyes, effectively cutting off her sense of sight and she struggled once more as the blindfold was tied around her head.

Tiffany felt someone stroking her right ear and cheek and she squirmed and turned her to protect them. She felt a warm body on her right side and tried to move away from it.

“I do have to admit.” Randy cooed to her as she spoke. “You are a hot.” With that she leaned forward and kissed Tiffany on the lips.

Tiffany immediately tried to release herself from the kiss but Randy firmly gripped her chin and held fast. Tiffany tried to fight back the warmth of Randy’s lips, but at the same time she was experiencing something that she had never felt before. While she was very afraid of this girl, she somehow found herself attracted to her nevertheless. Much like a moth to a flame. The fear quickly overtook her though and she fought the kiss as much as she could.

“Man you got a great set of lips girl. I wonder what your pussy lips are like?”

‘Pussy lips!’ Thought Tiffany. ‘Where are th-’ She suddenly realized what Randy was referring to and she began to violently struggle now. Her hands and feet writhed in the bonds that held her and she wanted to scream, but her voice was silent with fear. She felt five fingers stroking the crotch of her jeans and she tried with all her strength to close her legs. But the bonds held fast, leaving her womanhood protected only by a skin-tight piece of denim and a silk thong. Randy’s fingers firmly pressed home their attack on the almost defenceless area and Tiffany could feel the urgency starting to build.

“Hey!” Said Harley, watching Randy have her jollies. “Don’t take her over the top yet, save that for after. A pussy is even hotter when it’s steaming and sweaty.

“Yea that’s true.” Replied Randy. “And it’s just as hot when it’s tortured.”

Tiffany instantly found her voice. “Please don’t torture me, I beg of you not to do that! Please, I promise to never set foot in the club again, I promise!”

“Beg all you fuckin’ well want sweetheart, but you have no say in the matter! We hold your sanity in our hands and we call the shots now.”

They all laughed and Tiffany began to scream. But her scream was cut short when Randy placed a hand over her mouth.

“None of that now bitch! They’ll be plenty of time for that later. When you’ll really be letting it all out!”

Tiffany could feel the icy coldness of Randy’s hand gripping her mouth and she tried to wrench her head free but the grip was too strong. The wrestler in Randy was coming through and Tiffany’s head was going nowhere.

“Oh don’t worry sweetheart.” Cooed Randy, stroking Tiffany’s ear once more, “We’re not going to hurt you physically. We’re just going to have fun with you in the wreck room. And by the way wreck doesn’t stand for recreation, at least for you anyways. The room is more for psychological purposes than anything else is. And you are going to be wrecked!” And so since you won’t be having fun, we certainly will be.”

Tiffany struggled once more, trying to protect her right ear. She frantically wondered what Randy meant when she said that she was going to be wrecked. And what were the psychological purposes of the wreck room. And how were they going to have fun at her expense.

A slow, firm finger meandered up her pussy and brought her back to one of the realities and possibilities. While she couldn’t see, she could feel Randy’s steely blue eyes boring into her nevertheless. They put an icy chill down her back and she started violently struggling again.

She felt a bump and the van started to slow down then stopped. The blindfold was taken off and went back into her mouth as a gag. The door was opened and she was untied and then carried out of the van. Struggling with all her strength, she still couldn’t free herself from their grasp. She could see that she was being carried toward a house, and as the front door of the house was opened, the four carried her in. Tiffany struggled even harder now that she knew she was in or near the wreck room where there they were going to torture and wreck her. With a sudden jerk and kick she managed to free a leg, and flailing about she managed to free herself. Pushing them away she didn’t have the strength yet to get up and scrambled on all fours down the hall. Randy freed herself from the melee of tangles bodies and went after her, managing to grab a booted foot by the ankle. Tiffany shook her leg violently, pulled her foot out of the boot and started to scramble away once more. Randy tossed the boot away and then managed to grab the stocking foot. In grabbing the foot her fingers accidentally stroked the sole and Tiffany let out a scream that made everyone stop in their tracks. Randy recovered quickly and stroked the sole once more and Tiffany gave out another scream and began violently struggling again.

“Heyyyy! She’s ticklish! Give me a hand here!”

The other girls quickly came over and took hold of Tiffany once more. The four then carried her to a back room where she was tied spread eagle to a bed that was in the middle of it. In tying Tiffany down they had to remove her other boot and when Randy did this she stroked that foot as well. Tiffany shot up in her bondage and screamed once more, much to the delight of the other girls.

“She is ticklish! All right!” Said Harley tossing the boot to the other side of the room.

Tiffany quickly looked around the room for some way to escape but found nothing. The room had a clinical atmosphere in it with nothing more then the stark bed and three walls of grey cabinets.

“Let’s strip her!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Screamed Tiffany. “Please don’t do that! Please let me go. I’ll never go near the club I swear!”

“I’m telling you for the final time girl, that that won’t wash with us. Randy spoke loudly. “You’re history, so prepare to be wrecked.” With that she ripped open Tiffany’s denim shirt, then took a pair of scissors from a bedside table and began cutting off the rest. The scissors were then used to cut off the bra, and everyone marvelled at how big Tiffany’s breasts were when the bra was taken off. Not only that, the four also marvelled at how smooth, creamy and deep Tiffany’s armpits were. Randy just had to stroke each pit once for ticklishness and she was very well rewarded with further screams and intense writhing.

“Like I said girl, prepare to be wrecked. Get her pants and panties off, but leave the stockings on. They obviously add to the ticklishness of her feet! And blindfold her again Harley.”

“NOOOOOOOO!” Tiffany screamed, trying desperately to close her legs. “Fuck you…”

Randy unbuckled Tiffany’s belt then unclasped and unzipped the jeans. Taking a heaver pair of scissors, she began to cut off the jeans and soon Tiffany was wearing only her red thong panties. Those were slowly and methodically removed as well. Now all Tiffany was left wearing were her stockings and she writhed and pleaded for them to release her.

Randy smiled from the foot of the bed and stroked both soles at once. “And where would you go naked sweetheart? Hmmmmmmmm? Kitchie, kitchie koo.”

Tiffany screamed and rocketed off the bed once more, then begged more for her release.

“You can beg all you want girl!” Harley said, flashing a fiendish smile. “But you’re not going anywhere. You are ours to play with, little tickle toy. And we play hard and for keeps.”

Tiffany Screamed, writhed, shivered and shook as Randy stroked her soles again. Randy then tucked Tiffany’s left foot under arm and began working five torturous fingers into the high arch. Tiffany’s arches were creamy, buttery soft and hyper sensitive. Tiffany screamed louder than ever and really rocketed off the bed, straining at the bonds that held her. Her back arched higher than before, her mouth opened wide and her eyes clenched shut.

“Oh she’s Magnificent!” Randy exclaimed. “We’ll really rock this room tonight!”

“And tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the day after that and the day after that!” Added Harley. “What the matter helpless little tickle toy, you can’t take the tickling?”

Tiffany began begging once more for her release, but all she got in reply was Randy digging her torturous fingers into the hypersensitive arch. This set her off to do nothing more that thrashing and cackling.

“Care to take the other foot Harley?”

Harley needed no second asking, as she grabbed the right foot and tucking it under her arm began rape tickling its arch as well. Tiffany really took off and it seemed that all of the circuits in her nervous system had blown all at once. She was really rocking the bed and her two tormentors had to steady themselves to keep up the tickling pressure.

“AHHHH, you’re so precious and so ticklish. Kitchie, kitchie kitchie kitchie!”

Ten sharp fingernails dug deeply into the soles of her feet and she screamed in torturous agony. She screamed and writhed as the tickling sensations invaded her feet. She laughed as hard as she was allowed. Blindfolded, she was unable to sense anything except for the nails scratching the bottoms of her extremely ticklish feet through the smooth nylon. She then went into silent laughter and jerked and writhed relentlessly. Her whole body was on fire and they were constantly stoking that fire within her. Her back was arching far more than she ever thought it could and she was off the Richter and decibel scales in so many ways.

Angel and Morgan, who had been sitting on the sidelines, got the nod from Randy and they immediately attacked Tiffany’s armpits and ribs. Angel took to the tortured girl’s pits like nobody’s business. Her long slender fingers with stiletto nails expertly raked the soft, virgin skin and Tiffany tried everything to bring her arms down to protect them. Morgan meanwhile was tracing each of her ribs from tip to back, slowly but firmly sliding her fingers under and over them.

Tiffany was racked with torturous torment, racked with an agony that she never dreamed could be possible. She begged for release, begged to her ticklers to stop. But hearing none from them she began begging to God to take her out of this predicament. Forty fingers were now on her, probing, tickling and torturing every ticklish area of her body.

Her entire body was now blazing with tickles and the fires were out of control. She had no control over what was happening and this helplessness enhanced the tickling 100 per cent. Her nervous system was gone, yet her nerve endings were now sharper than ever. Even just touching her body set off explosions of volcanic screaming and writhing. She was a mass of sweat and ticklishness, experiencing one conniption after another. But the girls continued to tickle Tiffany with a hearty zeal that caused the poor girl to shake, shiver, writhe and scream all over again.

“God won’t help you bitch. In fact I believe that God would love to get his hands on you as well.” The girls all laughed at her remark and continued their tickle torture.

Randy signalled them to stop and then pointed. Tiffany’s womanhood was pulsating and red with the fires of tickling.

“Do I see an orgasm coming on?” Asked Harley, with a laugh.

“Yes I do believe she likes this.” Commented Randy. Which tells me that we shouldn’t stop. She then came over and lay on the bed beside Tiffany. “Do you like this tickle toy?” She cooed to her. “You like being helpless don’t you! “You love the fact that no one knows where you are and that we’ll never let you go!”

Tiffany screamed no and began begging again. Randy then knelt down by the girl’s waist and closely observed the throbbing mound. She took a feather from the table and began to tease the tender lips. Tiffany shot up and arched her back once more, screaming no and calling Randy perverted and sadistic.

“You want to see sadistic bitch; I’ll show you sadistic!” With that she raked her fingernails over the aching mound and the lips parted.

“Oh is she ever on the edge.” Commented Harley with another laugh. “Don’t let her go over; lets keep her on the edge as long as possible.”

“Yea. And then we’ll let her cum and then have her cum over and over and over again. So many times it will be just one long relentless orgasm.”

“Now there’s a first, someone being orgasmed to death. You are going to make history girl!”

Tiffany tried with all the strength that she had left in her to close her legs, but this was impossible. Randy could tease and tickle her womanhood to her heart’s content and there was nothing the tormented girl could do about.

“Here pussy, pussy.” Cooed Randy, again stroking the lips with the very tip of the feather, then sliding it in between them and drawing it back along to the top.

“Fuck you!” Tiffany screamed.

Angel took it upon herself to add to Tiffany’s sensual torment by kissing her on the lips, and the poor girl tried in vein to turn her head away. Angel held it firm and continued kissing the lips. Randy saw this and asked Morgan and Harley to ad to it by kissing her nibbles. This they did with relish and it jolted Tiffany like a bolt of lightning. She tried to protest but Angel’s lips were all over mouth and as such Tiffany couldn’t say a word that wasn’t muffled.

“Whoa!” Cried Randy stepping back quickly, as a geyser of love juices shot out of the throbbing mound. The other girls stopped as well and they all watched, as the geyser lasted for several seconds in repeated blasts of juices, and then subsided as the last drop came forth. Tiffany shuddered over and over again, writhing and moaning.

Randy came up and put her face close to Tiffany’s. “That was beautiful girl; and that will be the first of many that you’ll give us. But for now, a few hours more tickle torturing.”

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back