• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 13

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is another anxiously awaited chapter. i want to let you all know that i LOVE your responses. you fans must really enjoy these characters. because of it, i thought out more chapters in advance and i hope you like what these characters go through with some interesting twists. it should be a lot of fun. anyway, enjoy this next chapter.

Esmerelda sat in her room, on her bed, with chemistry folders and textbooks all over the bed. she was trying her best to concentrate, but her mind kept wandering. her mind focused on her recent meeting with Karina. she saw her bully, her tormentor, her dominator getting bullied herself.a girl by the name of Candace, the sister of some guy that Karina screwed over, not only kicked Karina's ass, but tickled her into orgasms. Esmerelda couldnt believe what she saw. she actually saw fear in Karina's eyes. Esmerelda always thought Karina had no soul, there was no way she would have any emotions other than pure evil. even when she got to inflict tickle torture on Karina, she never saw that kind of fear. Esmerelda knew that Karina was human also. even though Karina treated her like some tickle toy, Esmerelda didnt have the heart to gloat over Karina's plight. in fact, she even helped Karina put her clothes back on. Esmerelda chewed on her pen and the thoughts of that night lingered in her head.

"damn Vanessa, what the hell are we going to do tonight?" Tanya moaned.

"i dont know girl. this is going to be a slow night. Karina is out with that dude from the library, Robert or something like that." Vanessa replied.

"want some beer?" Tanya asked.

"sure! why not?" Vanessa laughed.

Tanya and Vanessa, Karina's best friends, opened up a 6 pack of beer and chugged down several cans. hours passed by and the two girls continued to drink the beer. they already went through two 6-packs and it was already past midnight.

"saaaaaayyyyyy Vanessa...." Tanya murmered.

"yesh Tanya?" Vanessa replied, the alcohol taking effect.

"my titties are bigger than yours!" Tanya laughed as she pulled her up shirt, exposing her breasts.

"oooh! nice! but mine are like, WAY bigger! see?" Vanessa laughed, then lifted her shirt.

both girls shook their huge mammaries, laughing hysterically, then fondling each other's breasts. Tanya flicked her nails on Vanessa's nipples and Vanessa squealed.

"what's wrong Vannnnnnnnneeesa?!" Tanya stammered.

"my nipples are ticklish.." Vanessa said, blushing.

"ooh! tickle tickle nipples!" Tanya laughed as she tickled her friend's nipples.

Vanessa continued to laugh, then tweaked her friend's breasts. both girls were very drunk and this tickle play only made them quite aroused.

"oooooh Vanessa, you know what?" Tanya asked.

"what?" Vanessa said, licking her lips.

"i am really HORNY!" Tanya said, with fire in her eyes.

"me too! this tickling has got me REALLY wet!" Vanessa told her.

"i feel like....like tickling someone! i feel so powerful right now." Tanya said.

"i know! who can we tickle?" Vanessa said.

both girls then looked at each other and their eyes were wide with joy. "ESMERELDA!!!!" they said together.

"let's kidnap her and bring her here!" Tanya said.

"YEAH! but, Karina's not here." Vanessa said.

"so? we all have tickled that little nerd! i'm sure Karina wont mind us playing with Esmerelda! in fact, i think she would be VERY proud of us! i cant wait to take her socks and tickle those adorable nerd toes!" Tanya said, her eyes lighting up.

"i get her little nerd titties! then we BOTH can get her pussy!" Vanessa shouted with glee.

"LET'S DO IT!!! LET'S GO TICKLE SOME NERD!!!" Tanya laughed.

both girls put on some black athletic clothes, grabbed some handcuffs and ropes and left their apartment they shared with Karina. they drove towards the dorms and couldnt wait to go through with their plans. they made it to the dorm and saw a young guy standing by the dormitory door.

"excuse me? can you tell us where an Esmerelda is?" Tanya asked.

"why? is she expecting you?" the guy asked.

"um, yeah!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"i dont know...you two dont look like chemistry students." the guy told them.

"look, we need to see her!" Tanya said, getting impatient.

"i dont know. Esmerelda is a sweet girl. what do you two want with her?" the guy asked.

"look, if you tell us where she stays, we will make it worth your while." Vanessa told him.

"how?" the guy asked.

"like this!" Vanessa said. she then planted her lips on his lips. she almost gagged from the large amount of chapstick her had on his lips.

the guy kissed Vanessa back and then he instantly got a hard on as Tanya began to rub his manhood through his pants. Vanessa's tongue went into his mouth and Tanya unzipped his pants, reach inside his underwear and played with him. the guy blew his load and Tanya and Vanessa stopped their fondling.

"she's...she's on the 3rd floor, middle of the hallway.." the guy said as he staggered to the bathroom to clean himself up.

"you know, that had to be the NASTIEST thing we ever did! that guy has some HORRIBLE BREATH!!!" Vanessa screamed.

"you think that was bad, i cant get his dick stench off my hand now! does he even shower? plus, he came in like what? 2 seconds! this dorm is filled with nasty nerds!!! eeewwwww!!!!" Tanya whined.

"let's go get that nerd! then i will have to gargle with Listerine for the next week! ew! he was SO gross!" Vanessa whined.

the two girls went inside the dormitory and made it to the elevator. they continued to gag over the fact that they fondled some wierd guy, but once they had Esmerelda, it would be worth it. they made it to the 3rd floor and began to walk through the hallway. they looked at the room doors and each one had the names of the occupants. they continued to look at each door, determined to find Esmerelda.

Esmerelda closed her chemistry book and walked over to her mirror. she wiped her eyes and figured it was getting really late. she let her hair fall down from the bun she had it in. she removed her glasses and began to remove her sweatshirt. she then heard a knock on her door. she put her sweatshirt back on, put on her glasses and opened the door.

"HELLO ESMERELDA!!!" Tanya shouted.

"NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! GET HER!!" Vanessa shouted.

Esmerelda tried to shut the door, but Tanya and Vanessa barged their way in and gang tackled Esmerelda. Esmerelda tried to scream, but Tanya shoved a ball gag in her mouth and Vanessa tried to pin her arms to her sides. Esmerelda struggled wildly as she knew what they planned to do to her. finally, to settle her down, Tanya grabbed a pen and held it like a knife. she then removed Esmerelda's glasses and held the pen to her eyes.

"if you know what's good for you nerd, you will calm down! otherwise i will take your eyeball out!" Tanya threatened.

Esmerelda immediately stopped struggling and looked on in fear. she knew these two were quite capable of causing her harm. her eyes darted everywhere, looking for their "leader". surely, she was nearby! Esmerelda felt her hands getting handcuffed and was jerked up to her feet by Vanessa.

"listen nerd, we are going to let you walk out of here on your own power. i will take off the gag, but i SWEAR, if you even scream or ask for help, we will kick your ass into a bloody pulp, then tickle what's left of it. so i suggest you behave yourself!" Vanessa warned.

Esmerelda had a look of fear in her eyes as she felt her jacket getting placed over her. her hands were hidden, so no one could see that she was handcuff. the gag was removed and the three women, Tanya, Vanessa and Esmerelda walked out of the room and into the dorm hallway. there was no one around and surprisingly, they made it out with no one seeing them at all. they shoved Esmerelda into the back seat of the car and sped off. Esmerelda laid on the backseat, listening to Tanya and Vanessa discuss her ticklish body parts. she was scared as she knew Karina sent these two to torment her once again. soon, they made it to their apartment and Esmerelda was yanked out of the car and walked up the stairs to their apartment. this was the same apartment her friend Leslie was tormented. the door opened up and she walked in with the help of a push by Tanya. Esmerelda looked around, wondering where Karina was. Vanessa then shoved Esmerelda onto the couch. Esmerelda looked up from the couch and saw Tanya and Vanessa looking down at her.

"weel, well, well. look what we have her Tanya! a poor, helpless, TICKLISH NERD!!! i think we should have a little fun shall we?" Vanessa teased.

"ooooh yes!!! let's prepare her!" Tanya laughed.

Esmerelda whimpered as her body was pulled off the couch and onto the floor. she felt her ankles and shins getting tied to the seat of a chair, while her handcuffed wrists were held above her head. Vanessa lifted the edge of the couch and let the leg of the couch sit between Esmerelda's handcuffed wrists. Esmerelda was now on her back, her wrists above her head and her feet sitting on the seat of a chair.

"why are you doing this to me?!" Esmerelda screamed.

"Esmerelda, we ALWAYS love to tickle you!" Tanya laughed.

"yeah and i am feeling real horny tonight! i think i am going to have some REAL fun with you tonight! i just love the taste of nerdy girls like you!" Vanessa laughed.

"let's get these hideous clothes off shall we?" Tanya smiled as she then began to pull Esmerelda's shirt up off her body. she pulled the sweatshirt and the shirt over Esmerelda's head and rested by her trapped wrists. Tanya looked at Esmerelda's firm belly and lightly traced her fingers across the belly.

"EEP!!!" Esmerelda giggled.

"oooooh, such a ticklish tummy huh? kitchy kitchy kitchy!!" Tanya teased as her fingers scrabbled over Esmerelda's belly.

" EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAAHA
HAHAHEHEHEHE STOP!! STOP!!!!!" Esmerelda screamed.

Tanya continued scratching the tips of her nails across the soft tummy flesh of Esmerelda, smiling as she heard the sweet giggles. Vanessa looked on as she opened up another can of beer and began to sip. Esmerelda cackled wildly as the teasing fingers tormented her belly. ticklish sensations shot through her nervous system and her nerves endings were on fire.

"tickle tickle Esmerelda....tickle tickle tickle..." Tanya teased.

Esmerelda cackled even more as the fingers now tickled her sides. esmerelda began to thrash and she couldnt help but hear Tanya and Vanessa laughing at her. Tanya then dipped her finger into Esmerelda's bellybutton, sending her into hysterics. Tanya winked at Vanessa as she continued to twirl her finger deep into the bellybutton. Vanessa felt left out and her eyes gazed on the smooth hairless armpits of Esmerelda. she put down her beer and knelt down next to Esmerelda's chest. she saw Esmerelda's panicked eyes, her heaving breasts still hiding in her bra and sweat starting to form on her face. Vanessa then slowly brought her nails to the tender skin of the armpits. Esmerelda went wild as she knew her armpits were next.

"look at her! i think someone has TICKLISH armpits! tickly tickly tickly armpits!!" Vanessa laughed as her nails scrabbled over the smooth surfaces.

" EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOO
OOOPPPPPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA!!" Esmerelda exploded.

Tanya and Vanessa looked at each other with delight as they listened and felt Esmerelda dying in ticklish sensations. they looked at her mouth wide open and the sweetest giggles pouring from her lips. Tanya then focused her attention on Esmerelda's ribcage. she poked and prodded each tender rib, sending her into nonstop giggles. Vanessa didnt want to be outdone and tickled the armpits even harder.

"i think she's super ticklish on her armpits!" Vanessa laughed.

"yeah, but her ribs are even more tickly!!" Tanya replied.

"no, her armpits!" Vanessa screamed.

"NO, HER RIBS!!" Tanya screamed back.

"ARMPITS!!" Vanessa shouted.

"RIBS!!!" Tanya shouted back.

Esmerelda could only laugh hysterically as they argued over which body part was more ticklish. to Esmerelda, everywhere was ticklish. she felt their fingers tickling her ribs and armpits at the same time, each determined to prove the other wrong. Esmerelda's mind was beginning to turn to mush as these two evil henchwomen of Karina's havent stopped tickling her. she was getting short of breath and prayed she would pass out. anything to get her out of this tickle torture.

"hey! she's about to pass out!" Vanessa told her partner.

"we cant have that....let's give her some air...." Tanya smiled.

"...t-thank you......please....please...stop tickling me...." Esmerelda moaned.

"oh no our sweet little nerd! we are going to tickle you all night LONG!" Vanessa laughed.

"..please..no more....no more Karina...." Esmerelda coughed.

"Karina isnt here nerdy girl! it's just us three! you're lucky she isnt here!" Tanya laughed.

Esmerelda couldnt believe Karina wasnt here. fear gripped her body as she thought if Karina shows up, her torment would be even worse! her eyes went big as she saw Tanya sitting by her uplifted sneakers. she began to whimper.

"shut up NERD!!! you know ho wmuch i love your feet! now, let's get these tennies off and expose your sweet nerd feet!" Tanya laughed.

chills went up Esmerelda's spine as she felt her shoelaces coming undone. she saw the evil look on Tanya's face as the knot in her shoelaces came undone and she slowly pulled the laces loose. Tanya then pulled the shoe off Esmerelda's heel and saw the white cotton sock. she loved playing with Esmerelda's feet and she pulled the rest of the sneaker off. she then unlaced the other sneaker, then she pulled that one off, held it up like a trophy and let it drop to the floor with a thud. Esmerelda curled her toes in her socks, anticipating the torture they were going to be put through.

"mmmmm, nerd feet! i love nerd feet! now, let's get a look at thse nerd toesey woseys!!!" Tanya teased.

"..please Tanya...not my feet..." Esmerelda whined.

as Vanessa looked on, Tanya peeled Esmerelda's socks off, exposing her feet. Tanya licked her lips as she saw Esmerelda's small delicate feet. she loved the chubby toes and kissed the toe pad on the big toe. she felt Esmerelda wince, then she put Esmerelda's big toe in her mouth and sucked on it hard. Esmerelda felt Tanya's warm lips wrap around her big toe and giggles came from her mouth. she felt the wet tongue swirl around her toe and it began to drive her crazy. Tanya then began to lick Esmerelda's sole, sending Esmerelda into a steady stream of giggles. Tanya loved the soft feeling of Esmerelda's foot. she began to use her fingers to massage the sole, then continued to lick and kiss Esmerelda's small toes. Vanessa looked on and licked her lips. watching her friend make love to Esmerelda's foot was turning her on. she watched Tanya begin to nibble on each toe and figured it was her turn. she picked up her beer can and poured a little of the beer into Esmerelda's navel.

"hey Tanya, watch this.." Vanessa teased.

Tanya continued to suckle Esmerelda's toes as she watched Vanessa lap up the beer from Esmerelda's bellybutton. Esmerelda giggled as she felt Vanessa's tongue swirl in her navel and she began to laugh harder. the tongue on her navel and the tongue swirling around her toes were driving her insane. Vanessa sucked the beer out of Esmerelda's belly, then her fingers traveled up to Esmerelda's bra. she reached under Esmerelda's back, and unsnapped the bra. she yanked the loose bra off, exposing Esmerelda's breasts.

"nerd titties!!! oooh, i bet they're ticklish!!" Vanessa laughed as she began to knead and squeeze Esmerelda's breasts.

Esmerelda began to laugh wildly as she felt Vanessa tormenting her breasts. she then shrieked wildly as now Tanya was raking her nails up and down her soles. her body thrashed wild as the double sensation drove her through the ticklish wall. Vanessa and Tanya got more into it as they loved watching Esmerelda squirm. Tanya pulled Esmerelda's big toe away from her second toe and poke her finger into the delicate toe webbing. Esmerelda howled wildly and Vanessa began to flick her nails across Esmerelda's nipples. the nipple flicking made the nipples stand at attention and Esmerelda felt ashamed. no matter how much she hated the tickling, her body would betray her again and get aroused. her mind raced with ticklish thoughts as she felt Tanya's fingers tickling her delicate arches and licking the undersides of her toes. Vanessa then lowered her head and used her tongue to tickle the nipples. Esmerelda began to moan.

"is our sweet Esmerelda getting HORNY?" Vanessa laughed.

"i think she is...remove her shorts..play with her Vanessa! make her cum!!!" Tanya said as she continued to tickle and suck Esmerelda's toes.

Vanessa went down to Esmerelda's waist and unbuttoned the shorts. she pulled the shorts open and used her index fingertip to trace across Esmerelda's panties. Esmerelda let out a moan and Vanessa pulled the shorts off Esmerelda's waist and over her knees. she kissed Esmerelda's womanhood through the panties and Esmerelda moaned, then cackled with laughter as Tanya spider tickled her soles with reckless abandon. she felt so helpless as Vanessa pulled her panties down, exposing her mound.

"....hehehehehehehehe..please...leave me alone....dont touch me there....." Esmerelda begged.

Vanessa lowered her fingers and began to tickle the pouting lips of Esmerelda's womanhood, sending erotic and ticklish sensations through her body. Vanessa noticed the pussy was getting moist and continued her tickling. Tanya watched Vanessa play with Esmerelda and that made her suck Esmerelda's toes even harder and made her tickle the soles even harder. Esmerelda was began to gyrate her hips as now Vanessa lowered her head and began to lick her.

"mmmmmm..this is a tasty pussy..." Vanessa moaned.

Esmerelda was in a helpless fit of giggles as her feet were tortured, now her womanhood was under Vanessa's mercy. she felt the erotic sensations building up within her and a tear formed in her eye. she wanted these two to stop teasing her, but her body wanted more. it was as though her mind wanted to leave, so her body could enjoy what was happening to her. Vanessa's tongue now tickle-licked her clit and Esmerelda was now on edge. as Vanessa gave one last hard, wet lick, esmerelda came. or better yet, Esmerelda exploded. she shut her eyes and a massive tidal wave of an orgasm ripped through her body. Tanya felt Esmerelda's toes clench shut and she continued to lick the soft soles.

"oooooooooooooh......mmmmmmmmmmm......." Esmerelda moaned.

Vanessa and Tanya looked at each other and smiled. they were now above the highest level of arousal and now they wanted to play with Esmerelda even more. Tanya raked her fingers on Esmerelda's soles and Vanessa went back to the armpits. Esmerelda bucked wildly as after an orgasm, her body was extra sensitive to tickling. the feeling of Tanya's fingers on her feet and Vanessa's fingers in her armpits made her laugh uncontrollably. Vanessa and Tanya continued to tickle Esmerelda when they heard a door open, then slam shut.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" a voice yelled.

Tanya and Vanessa stopped their tickling and looked over at the voice. Esmerelda coughed uncontrollably and began to open her eyes. her heart nearly stopped when she saw who it was. standing before her helpless body was Karina herself!!

"Karina!!! you're back!!!!" Tanya shouted.

"welcome back!!" Vanessa shouted.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!!!" Karina barked.

"we have a special gift for you.....nerd tickles!!!" Tanya laughed.

"we thought we would bring esmerelda here for a little fun. but i KNOW her pussy that YOU OWN, is awaiting your fingers! i cant wait to see you get her!!" Vanessa laughed.

"....is that so?" Karina said with a smile.

"yeah!!!" Tanya shouted.

"get her good!" Vanessa barked.

"....let her go." Karina told them.

"WHAT?!!!!" Tanya asked.

"say that again?" Vanessa asked.

"you heard me...let her go." Karina commanded.

"what? Karina, why woud we-" Tanya began.

"YOU HEARD ME!! let her go!" Karina commanded.

Tanya and Vanessa looked at Karina in disbelief. after hesitating, Vanessa uncuffed Esmerelda's wrists and Tanya untied her ankles. Esmerelda laid on the floor totally exhausted. Tanya grabbed Esmerelda's shoes and socks, but Karina stopped her.

"let her have her clothes..." Karina said.

"huh?" Tanya said.

"i said, let her have her clothes. she's had enough for the night." Karina told them.

Esmerelda got up weakly and began to put on her clothes as Tanya and Vanessa looked at Karina with a shocked look. Karina stood there and watched Esmerelda put her clothes back on. she remembered what Esmerelda did for her, now she was returning the favor. Esmerelda finally got her clothes back on and began to leave. Karina then stopped her and held her shoulder.

"are you okay?" Karina asked.

"..yeah.." Esmerelda whispered.

"i'm sorry you had to endure that. can i give you a ride home?" Karina asked.

"..i-i dont know...." Esmerelda whispered. she didnt know if she could trust Karina.

"it's up to you. i promise i wont harm you or tickle you. you're exhausted. let me take you home. it's my way of returning the favor." Karina said.

Esmerelda looked into Karina's eyes and could have sworn she saw sincerity in those eyes. she nodded her head and Karina grabbed her jacket. Tanya and Vanessa looked on in complete shock as they saw Karina put her arm around Esmerelda's shoulder and walk her out. the door closed and Tanya and Vanessa looked at each other and wondered if they really saw what they just saw.

Esmerelda sat in Karina's car as they drove back. the whole time, Karina apologized for her friend's behavior. Esmerelda couldnt believe what she was hearing.

"Esmerelda, i am so sorry they did that to you. i wish i got there earlier." Karina said.

"....dont take this the wrong way, but what are you doing?" Esmerelda asked.

"what am i doing?" Karina responded.

"being nice to me?" Esmerelda asked.

"i know you dont exactly trust me, but Esmerelda. i want to make it up to you. i know i put you through some hell over the past year, but i cant get over the fact that you helped me in the library. that was the most giving thing i have ever seen. i have been nasty to you and you still helped me. i will never forget that. this may sound wierd, but Esmerelda, can we be friends. i know you wont forgive me, but i hope you give me the chance." Karina told her.

"uh, i guess so..." Esmerelda whispered, still in shock.

"thank you. i know you dont trust me, but i will prove it to you. Esmerelda, anytime someone helps me the way you did, they have a special place in my heart. i mean it. i want to be your friend. that means no more tickle attacks by me or my clique. listen, here's my number, call me anytime. okay?" Karina asked.

"okay..." Esmerelda said.

Karina smiled as she wrote her number down and Esmerelda got out of the car. Karina waved to Esmerelda as she closed the door, then sped off. Esmerelda looked at the car speeding off and blinked her eyes. did that really just happen? she shook her head and began to walk back ot her dorm room. this year just got more interesting.

okay folks, how did you like this episode? things has just gotten more interesting hasnt it? feedback always welcome.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back