• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which leading lady would you most want to tickle?

Which actress would you most want to tickle?

• Janet Leigh

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Tippi Hedren

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Kim Novak

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Grace Kelly

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Margaret Lockwood

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Madeleine Caroll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Janet Leigh

Janet Leigh is such an incredible beautiful woman in Psycho. Although I loved her in Houdini esp. when she was in the box getting her naked feet tickled.

Don't know if this speaks for everyone here, but the only name I recognised out of all of them was Grace Kelley.:confused:

Kim Novak.

But the movie that caused me to fall in love with her (at the age of 8) was not one of Hitchcock's films. It was "Bell, Book, and Candle," in which she plays a beatnik-style witch, and goes barefoot in quite a lot of scenes.

Janet Leigh, for a good reason: she teased me with her feet! LOL. There was an episode of the old spy show The Man From UNCLE, in which she's a bad guy's adoring assistant, but he's not interested in her. So later on, she gets into a fight with the gal he is interested in, and they grapple on a wide, round table where her nyloned feet get exposed. <Sigh> Always wanted to tickle her after that one. ;-)

Smiley

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back