• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At the mercy of the Ab-Mistress (FFFF/m)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Here’s something a little different here from the Samantha Storm stories I have usually posted. For a start the lee is male rather than female and secondly it is a first person narrative.

This was written for a friend in the community who is happy (and even suggested) that I post it on some public forums. Comments are welcome!

“AT THE MERCY OF THE AB-MISTRESS”

Starring:

The ticklers

Valerie “The Ab-Mistress”: 5’3 and 100lbs of sexy Asian domme. Equally at home on the mats, in the ring or in the tickle dungeon! Val is wearing a pink T-shirt and blue jeans, she is also barefoot.

Kate P____ : 5’8, curvy, tanned with long brown hair and brown eyes. Kate is always smiling and seems to be constantly planning her next holiday. She is a real party animal. Kate is wearing a red form fitting print T-shirt, light blue bootcut jeans with a white belt and white Adidas athletic shoes

Melissa “Mel” : 5’6, slim, athletic, she has long, streaked browny/blonde hair and a dark complexion that implies her mixed ancestry. Mel is a sweetheart wearing straight black pants with shiny boots and a peach-coloured strappy top.

Becky L____ : 5’3, ivory complexion, big brown eyes (wears glasses), long slightly wavy brown hair, and lovely figure. Despite her rather shy appearance she can drink guys twice her size under the table. Becky is wearing a black midriff revealing turtleneck, low-cut green jeans with a black belt and orange flip-flops.

The ticklee

Mike: 5’8, 145lbs, short brown hair, green eyes. Fitness and martial arts fan. Perhaps a little gullible at times. Mike is wearing a grey T-shirt; khaki cargo pants with a green and red striped web belt and navy blue and red Etnies lo-cut skate shoes.

I looked around the library, scanning the people sitting at the computers. I spotted a slim, attractive Asian woman sitting at one of the terminals. She was engrossed in her typing and had a pencil clenched between her teeth. She didn’t look as if she wanted to be disturbed but I had come this far so I made my way through the desks to where she was sitting. Clearing my throat I attempted to get her attention.

“Excuse me, is your name Val?”

She looked up at me with an expression that was half curious, half guarded. “It depends.” She replied as she scrutinised me.

“My name’s Mike. I’m a friend of Becky’s.” I held out my hand. To my relief she smiled and shook it.

“Well what can I do for you, Mike, friend of Becky?” She asked, she turned fully in her chair to face me.

“I don’t know if Becky mentioned me to you but I train in martial arts. She said you are a pretty good coach and are really hot on conditioning routines. I thought perhaps I could pick your brain for some tips, if it isn’t not too much trouble of course.”

Val looked me up and down. “You work out outside of class?” She asked.

“Yeah, a two or three times a week. Some cardio like jogging or skipping, stretching and lots of push-ups, squats, pullups, crunches and stuff.” I replied.

She raised an eyebrow. “Crunches and stuff, eh? Well. Let’s see you.” She beckoned me forward.

“Huh?” I responded, a little confused. Val leaned forward and wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me forward. Without a hint of embarrassment she lifted up my T-shirt, baring my tummy.

“Hmmmm. Not bad, not bad at all.” She murmured approvingly. I could have sworn I saw a faint smile crinkle up the edges of her mouth. She reached out with one slender finger and began to poke my stomach, especially around the bellybutton. I tried to subtly tense my abs while Val’s fingertips probed away as if this was the most normal thing in the world to be doing. I felt my cheeks go a little red as I could feel other people looking at us, no doubt wondering what the hell was going on.

Val let my T-shirt flop back down and sat back to regard me. “I can help you take that to the next level for a start and we can take things from there.”

“Really? That would be great.” I felt my own embarrassment fade.

“I’ll tell you what, seeing that you are a friend of Becky why don’t you come over to my place this evening? We’ll do a basic consultation, look at what you are doing in your training now and make some modifications and go through some other ideas. How does that sound?

“Cool.” I was delighted by this progress. I vaguely recalled Becky saying something about Val being a real expert when it came to abdominal workouts and I was psyched to see what she had in store.

“Great, that’s settled. Come over about 9 this evening.” She scribbled down an address on a yellow post-it note, which she passed to me. “It’s pretty easy to find.”

I thanked her profusely and said my goodbyes. Things were looking promising.

As Val had said, it was pretty easy to find her place. I arrived a few minutes before nine so I wandered around the block before knocking on the door.

“Mike?” Val called from inside.

“Yeah, it’s me. I hope I’m not disturbing you.” I replied.

“No not at all. Come on in, it’s open.”

I wandered inside into the living room. Val was wearing a pink T-shirt and faded blue jeans and sitting on the rug doing some light stretching whilst she watched TV. She smiled up at me and clicked the TV off with the remote. She jumped lithely to her feet and greeted me with a strong handshake. I couldn’t help but think she looked pretty good. The T-shirt showed off her slim feminine figure and the jeans nicely accentuated her strong, slender legs.

She must have caught me looking because she looked down at herself and then laughed. “Should I have dressed up?” She teased.

“Oh no, no…You look, um, pretty great.” I fumbled nervously.

She brushed off my embarrassment. “Come on, you dope. Let’s get started.”

We sat down and Val proceeded to ask me various questions about my training, my fitness regime and diet. She even made a few notes on a legal pad from time to time. After about 20 minutes she stood up and beckoned me to do the same. I assumed she was going to demonstrate a few exercises or stretches to me.

“Ok, Mike.” She stood with her hands on her slender hips, one hip slightly cocked towards me. “I’ve got a pretty good idea of where you are but I need to make a few more checks. Would you hold your arms up above your head please?”

“Sure.” I said, holding my arms up. Val proceeded to walk around me slowly. For a second I had an uncomfortable reminder of the James Bond film “From Russia With Love” where Rosa Klebb punches the assassin Grant in the stomach with brass knuckles to test his toughness.

Fortunately Val did not seem to be packing a knuckle-duster. Instead I was aware of her fingertips probing at my lats. She then tested and squeezed my traps and delts.

I began to wonder what she up to. As if reading my mind she said, “Just need to test your muscle tone and resilience.” I stood still and let her continue her examination. Hell, there were much worse ways to spend an evening.

Things were fine until, standing behind me, she bunched her fingers just below my armpits. I started to quiver slightly in anticipation that she might try and tickle me.

“You OK there, Mike?” She murmured.

“Yeah, yeah. It’s all good.” I replied, and then bit my lip.

“Wonderful.” She murmured. Then she quickly ran her bunched fingers down the sides of my ribs to my hips.

I lost control at the sudden sensation. I yelped and brought my arms down quickly by my sides. Val was instantly abashed and stepped around to face me.

“Oh, I’m sorry. You must be a little ticklish there.” She smiled, one hand covering her mouth.

“Uh…yeah. Just a little bit. I think you caught me unawares there.”

“I’m so sorry.” She giggled. “I really should have checked first. I guess I just didn’t think you’d be ticklish.”

“It’s fine really.” I was determined not to be undone by a little tickling. “What do we do next?”

She smiled at me. “Slip your T-shirt off, I’m going to get you to do a few exercises and I want to see how good your muscle co-ordination is.”

I gaped at her for a second and and hesitated.

She rolled her eyes at me. “Oh come on, don’t be shy. For the second time that day she lifted up my T-shirt and together we pulled it over my head and then Val tossed it onto the sofa. She looked at me appraisingly and then nodded. “OK, first off I want you to do a set of push-ups to failure and then we’ll do some ab work.”

I dropped down and started to pump as many reps as I could and then Val put me through a battery of stomach exercises. She had me perform crunches, reverse crunches, leg raises, static planks and a few things I had never seen before. My stomach muscles were on fire by the end of it and I was breaking a sweat.

As I lay on my back sucking down air, Val knelt down beside me and pressed her palms against my stomach. Her hands were surprisingly cool and I nearly jack-knifed in surprise.

“That was pretty good.” She said, ignoring my physical reaction. I began to realise that I was getting a little excited by all this. I hoped I wouldn’t embarrass myself. Before things went that far, Val got to her feet and looked down at me. “Mike, I want to give your abs a special little massage. I think yours might be overtight. It’ll mean I stand on your tummy and massage it with my feet, do you think you can handle that?”

“I’ll give it a go.” I replied, sounding a little more convinced than I felt.

I gasped slightly as Val stepped up on to me, one foot on my chest and on my stomach. She can’t have weighed more than 100 lbs. soaking wet and her size six feet were dainty and smooth but I was amazed at the pressure on my torso.

Val explained how I should relax and breath and she guided me through a series of tension/relaxation exercises until having her stand on me was more bearable. She stood above me, her hands resting lightly on her hips and swaying from side to side as she shifted her weight from her toes to the balls of her feet, along the arches, to the heels and back again.

“Having fun down there, hun?” She queried cheerily.

“Never better.” I managed to croak. If I didn’t know better I would have sworn Val was enjoying this a lot more than me. I had to admit that she could give a damn good stomach massage with her feet.

After what seemed like hours but was really only a couple of minutes. Val hopped lightly to the carpet, her feet straddling either side of me. “How does that feel now?”

I took a deep breath. “Well a lot slimmer for one thing.” My stomach felt kind of tingly and I was strangely tired. I didn’t even want to attempt to stand up just yet.

Val beamed down at me and then sat down, her firm, round butt planted squarely at the tops of my thighs. I was suddenly aware that not only did she look good she smelled really nice too. I was alarmed that I might get a little excited again. From where she was sitting it would be very obvious. To make matters worse, Val began to lightly run her fingers along my sides, tapping ever so gently against my ribs. She grinned down at me, her dark eyes twinkling.

“I have a little confession for you, Mike.” She said with mock shyness. “You were kind of lured here under false pretences today.”

“Huh?” I wondered what the hell she was talking about it

As if on cue I heard the front door open and a few sets of footsteps. Val looked over her shoulder and called out, “in the lounge, guys.”

I craned up to see Kate and Mel, two of Becky’s other friends enter the room.

Kate smiled down at me. She was looking as tanned and sparkly as ever in a red T-shirt and faded blue jeans. Her T-shirt had a psychedelic floral logo and her white webbing belt had the word “sexy” embroidered throughout its length. I began to feel very self-conscious on the rug as I was shirtless and being straddled by an attractive woman.

“Hey there, Mike. You comfortable?” She asked with a wide grin on her face.

Mel slipped off her jacket to reveal a peach-coloured tank top and black pants. She knelt down next to me and brushed her long, tawny hair back over her coffee-coloured shoulders. “Wow, Val. Looks like he’s all ready.” She giggled and poked me in the side, causing me to flinch.

“OK, ladies, you know the drill.” Val sang, cheerfully.

Quick as a flash, Mel seized my arms and pulled them above my head before kneeling across my forearms.

Behind Val, Kate sat on my legs and pulled off my blue Etnies.

“What the hell’s going on?” I blurted.

“Haha, you’ll see!” Val giggled, waggling a finger at me. She looked over at the door. “Well come on in, babe. He’s all ready down here.”

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Becky enter the room.

“Becky! You wanna tell me what’s going on here?” I exclaimed indignantly.

She looked at my shyly. Her big brown eyes looked larger than normal behind her glasses. She was too cute for me to stay mad at for long.

“Go on, Becks, tell him what’s up.” Val said, enjoying herself immensely.

Becky smiled a little nervously. “I have to admit I found out about those tickling stories you write.”

I felt the blood drain from my face. I kept that private from pretty much everyone and now the secret was out. She must have seen my expression because she quickly went to re-assure me.

“Oh don’t worry. I was a little weirded out at first but I read them and they’re actually kinda cool. Pretty kinky at times.” She added with a grin. This was a development. I was torn between feeling embarrassed that Becky knew about my stories and being secretly pleased that she dug them.

“So what’s this? Unless I do something for you guys you’ll tell people about this?”

Becky looked a little surprised at this. “Oh no. I know Val likes tickling so I showed her the stories too. I said it would be fun to put you through what your heroines endure in your stories so we cooked up a little scheme.”

My mind reeled. Was she saying what I thought she was saying? “What exactly do you mean?”

The three girls sitting on me giggled and then Becky replied. “You know, tickle torture. We’re going to tickle torture you.” She was growing in boldness now and flashed me the most mischievous of grins. “And guess what? There’s not a damn thing you can do to stop us!”

My heart began to pound as the impact of Becky’s words sank in. Here I was being pinned down at the mercy of four attractive women who planned to tickle the hell out of me. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Although I liked writing stories about women being tickled I was not averse to the idea of falling prey to fiendish feathers and fingers myself. At the same time I was a bit nervous. Val had obviously got me shirtless for a reason and I was pretty sure that once these lovely ladies went to work on me I was going to get turned on – I could feel faint stirrings already. This could get pretty embarrassing.

As I was thinking this I felt a stray bead of sweat trickle out of my hairline and slide down my cheek. This did not go unnoticed and Mel almost squealed in delight.

“Ooh! Look at that! I think poor Mikey is feeling a little hot and bothered at the thought of us little girlies tickling him. Am I right Mike?”

I grinned sheepishly as the girls chuckled at my plight and “oohed” and “ahhed” in mock sympathy.

“Is that right, Mike? Are you nervous?” Val teased. “Well you should be!” Her slender fingers appeared before my eyes and she wiggled them and then began to hover them over my body.

“Watch for the twitching ladies. See when he looks a little nervy or tense, that’s where he’ll be ticklish. Hmmm… Looks to me like just about all of him needs to be tickled, how fun!”

Val’s hands rested lightly on my ribs and her fingers began to drum lightly. She winked down at me. Kate craned to look over Val’s shoulder and grinned at my discomfort. I felt Mel’s hands on my elbows and then they began to slowly move down my upper arms towards my armpits.

The depth of my breathing increased as I contemplated my position. I knew exactly what they were trying to do. They were letting the anticipation build to make me more ticklish. It was working too.

Val looked up at Becky who stood a little way away watching the events unfold with a mixture of curiosity and amusement. “Hey, honey, come and join us all down here.”

Becky eagerly came and knelt down by my side. She smirked down at me and then shook her head. “Oh my gosh. I can’t believe we are really going to do this.” She said breathlessly.

Val gave her a small wink. “Watch and learn, sweetie, watch and learn.” She nodded at Mel and then she looked down at me with an impish expression on her face. “So Mike, how many ribs do you have?”

“Huh?” I craned to look up at her. “Is this a trick question?”

“Ahhh.” Val responded with a slow nod. “I guess you don’t know. Don’t worry, I’m going to count them for you.”

Her fingers slid down my sides to rest at the top of my stomach, just below my ribs. Her fingers fanned out, the tips resting lightly on my floating ribs and then quietly they began to vibrate slightly.

I bit my lip at this sensation and lay there trembling helplessly and holding my breath as Val teased the length of the rib and slowly intoned, “Oooonnnnnne….”

Now Mel leaned forward a little and hunkered down over me. Some of her hair fell forward and tickled me under the nose. I was aware that if I looked up I could her breasts suspended above me, the flowery pattern on her bra was nearly visible through her peach top. As I pondered this rather pleasing sight I felt Val’s firm, round butt wiggle on my hips as she settled into position.

I could feel the tension building down south in my boxers and I knew that Val must have been aware of it too. She kneaded her fingers in the spaces between my ribs as she continued her ticklish counting. For my part I was struggling not to laugh. I figured it would be bad to show a weakness this early on.

I hadn’t cracked yet but was massively preoccupied with Mel’s shirtfront and the firm thighs locked around my hips. Mel broke into my concentration by lightly running her fingertips in my armpits.

“Nyahhhh haha….hey!” I exclaimed. I began to squirm a little as the two women continued their tickling.

“Oh shoot!” Val muttered. I lost count of your ribs Mike. Gonna have to start again.”

“Onetwothreefourfive!” She blurted and her strong fingers were all over my ribs tickling in earnest.

“Shiiiiit!” I laughed. I squirmed from side to side but I figure Val must have been a rodeo rider in a previous incarnation because I could not budge her at all. With my arms stretched overhead my ribs were completely exposed and stretched taut. Val took full advantage of this and alternated between firm ticklish massages, kneading, drumming and fluttering her fingertips her there and everywhere.

Above me, Mel was chuckling away as she sat on my arms. “Tickle, tickle, tickle!” She chanted, and then she began to lightly rake my armpits with her fingernails. I immediately jerked on my arms and tried to pull them down to protect myself but Mel had them snug under her legs and I could do nothing.

I laughed and pleaded as I struggled. I whipped my head from side to side but I could still make out the playful expressions on the girls’ faces. I could also tell that Val loved being able to dominate me like this. They teased me constantly.

“Awwww, are you ticklish?”
“Oooh…look how ticklish you are here. I barely even touched you”
“Did I tickle this ribbie yet? Well no time like the present!”

Kate was obviously feeling left out now and started to pinch and tickle my knees. She worked her fingers under my legs and tickled the backs of my knees.

I gulped and gurgled with laughter, my feet bicycling on the rug. Tears of laughter mingled with perspiration and I could my back was damp against the rug. I raised my head to plead for a respite but as I did so Mel started to tickle my neck and ears and I couldn't even get the words out.

I lay back utterly helpless as the women happily played me like a piano and boy, did they hit all the high notes!

Val sat up and addressed her lovely lieutenants. “Becky, this is my favourite part, I want you to pay close attention. Mel, Kate, hold him tight!”

“Ok, Mike,” Val purred. She leaned forward so we were almost nose to nose and looked down at me, her dark eyes twinkling with ticklish hunger. “Now you’re really going to find out why they call me the Ab-mistress.”

I trembled with giddy excitement as I contemplated the idea of my stomach at the mercy of Val’s tender attentions. I was quite sensitive about my stomach and although I couldn’t boast a 6 pack it was flat and firm and in the right light it could look reasonably ripped. I loved it when a girl would pay attention to my stomach but it had never happened like this before.

Val seemed to sense my excitement. She raised an eyebrow inquisitively, the ghost of a smile playing across her lips. She tightened her knees around my hips and rubbed her hands together in gleeful preparation.

I tensed my stomach muscles but I could feel them begin to quiver slightly as I stifled my giggles of anticipation.

“Oooh! This is gonna be fun!” Val said teasingly. “I’m just gonna warm you up a little first.”

“Wait, wait! I’m not quite ready yet.” Kate interrupted. I looked up at the curvy brunette. She had moved off my legs and scooted round to sit opposite Becky. I saw that she was fumbling with a small handheld digital camera.”

I tried to sit up but failed as Mel was sitting snugly on my arms. “What the hell…” I began, but Val touched a finger to my lips.

“Don’t worry, this is a private movie, you can see it if you like but we never show these to anyone else.”

“Uh… I dunno about this.” I continued, uncertainly.

“Hey look.” Val said. “How about this, you can take the tape afterwards and you can decide what to do with it. Now just lie back and relax.” She added with a wink. “You might even enjoy this.”

Val placed both of her palms on my chest and gently pressed me back into a lying position, then slowly slide her hands down to rest on my belly.

She spread her fingers wide and swept her thumbs back and forth on either side of my belly button.

“OK Mike.” She whispered huskily. “I’m going to count down from five and then you are going to get one hell of a tickling.”

I forced myself to take deep breaths as Val’s elegant fingers lazily roamed over my stomach. I could feel beads of perspiration on my hairline.

Kate giggled and I could hear the tiny whine of the digicam’s zoom as she zeroed in on the abdominal action. I could also feel Becky’s eyes riveted to the scene. With the pad of her index finger, Val began to lightly trace little circles around my bellybutton. Involuntarily my stomach muscles began to twitch which brought a slow smile to the Asian beauty’s face.

“Awwww, is your cute, lil bewwy button tickwish, honey?” She teased. The other girls giggled. “When I pulled up your T-shirt in the library earlier I figured it looked nice and ticklish. This is going to be loads of fun.” More giggling, Becky shyly put her hand over her mouth as she chuckled.

“Ok,” Val giggled. “Let’s get down to business.” The others clapped and squealed with delight. Val took a deep breath and readied her wriggling fingers inches from my tingling skin. She began her countdown.

“FIVE!”

I shut my eyes. I started to laugh silently in anticipation.

“FOUR!”

My stomach began to tingle wildly as I contemplated what was coming.

“THREE!”

I took deep breaths; I was trembling like mad.

“TWO!”

Ah hell…. Here it comes.!!!

“ONE!”

Teeth clenched, eyes screwed shut.

“ZERO!”

And…nothing.

Huh?

I opened my eyes and blinked up at Val. She winked back, pinched my waist and I nearly exploded off the floor.

“Wahhh! Oh shit, haha, no…!”

She had played me brilliantly with her countdown and now with her fingers began to hungrily lavish ticklish squeezes on my waist.

I tried to shift my body this way and that but Melanie held fast onto my arms and Val’s strong thighs had me completely locked up. Me eyes were screwed shut and my head was tilted back as I was wracked with silent laughter.

Val’s fingers continued their maddening onslaught. She squeezed from my bottom ribs down my sides and waist until she her fingers oozed under my belt to probe the tops of my hips. Then her fingers started drumming along my lower belly, just above the waist of my pants.

This was even worse if anything and I tried tensing my muscles for all I was worth. Every time a fingertip drummed on my abs, Val seemed to add in a tiny little ticklish graze with her nails. Her fingernails were short and neat but she really knew how to use them!

As well as being maddened by the tickling, I was getting seriously turned on now too. I am sure this didn’t escape the four girls’ attention but they didn’t seem to mind and I was too busy sucking down air to be embarrassed.

“Enough…omigod…..please…” I managed to croak breathlessly.

“Oh no Mikey.” Valerie grinned. “We’ve barely even started yet. You’re so wonderfully ticklish, I couldn’t bare to let you go.”

“Haha, like the song says,” Mel chortled, “We’ve only just begun!”

Tears of laughed ran down my cheeks as my trembling skin was tickled relentlessly. Val’s drumming fingers began roaming up and down the plains of my stomach, teasing and poking with gleeful abandon. She hummed away to herself happily, clearly enjoying my predicament.

“Shit, this is one of the hottest yet!” Kate murmured breathlessly from behind her digicam.

Even within my tickled addled mind those words still struck me. One of the hottest yet? Just how many times had these girls done this kind of thing?

Before I could contemplate my rhetorical question any further Valerie adjusted her tactics. She bent her fingers into loose claws and began to rake them lightly down my belly from ribs to hips.

“Rowwwrrr.” She growled sexily. “How about some tiger tickles?”

“Oh….please….” I tried to beg. Val just laughed on carried on. After the intense poking, drumming and squeezy tickles Val had unleashed earlier, the soft, almost caress-like nails were excruciating. I practically felt my muscles spasm every time she touched me. I had to hand it to her, she really knew what she was doing.

I was able to get my breath back a little now and I tried to shuffle my position a little bit to alleviate the swelling in my shorts.

Val continued to lightly graze her nails over my belly. The sensation was excruciating as she lazily traced elaborate patterns back and forth across my gleaming skin.

For a second I almost believed she was winding down and that the tantalising ordeal was over but then it hit me: she was just toying with me, building me up for what she was about to do next.

“Do you like the way this feels?” Val grinned. “I bet you do. In fact I can tell you secretly love being played with like this.”

If my face wasn’t already red from laughing it would have turned red from embarrassment now. In any case, I could feel my skin has a pleasant warm glow all over. I was still trembling slightly.

Val leaned forward slightly and blew on my tummy. I flinched slightly. “See how sensitive you are now? I barely need to even touch you.” As if to illustrate this point she blew on me again, this time she kept the flow of air constant and moved it down until it dipped into my navel. I shivered.

“Ah yes.” Val said dreamily. “I think it’s about time to have a play with your helpless little bellybutton.”

My heart was in my mouth and I could blood pounding in my temples. Much as I would have loved to have Val play with my bellybutton I was worried it might be the…um…straw that broke the camel’s back. As things stood already the bulge in my pants meant I was going to have to run off and find some privacy as soon as they let me up.

Becky watched this performance with wide eyes. She dropped down to her belly, propped herself up on her elbows and cupped her chin in her hands. I noticed she was chewing her lower lip and grinning in anticipation. She wanted to see this happen as much as everyone else in the room.

Val looked at Kate. “Make sure you get all of this.” Kate nodded from behind the camera; she focused on us in earnest.

The lovely Asian tickler looked down at me and sighed. She ran her hands through her glossy, black hair, arching her back slightly. It was an extremely subtle but sexy gesture that made me ache even more.

Smiling with a mischievous yet sensual expression she lowered herself to one elbow and slipped an arm under the small of my back, she pushed up with her forearm, arching me slightly and exposing my bellybutton even more. Her fingers snaked round to my opposite side and she gave a quick playful tickle in case I hadn’t realised.

Her free hand waved before my eyes and then the fingers started that dreadful yet wonderful little wriggling motion. The fingers floated down to hover above my bellybutton.

I craned up to look at what was happening. At the same time I felt Mel’s hands stop pressing to tightly on my upper arms, they slid down almost absent-mindedly to gently rub my shoulders and the top of my chest. If I looked up I could still see the flowery pattern on her bra though the gauzy material of her top. Maybe she’d get a little warm in a minute and ditch the top altogether. Not for the first time I wondered how the hell I was going to get through this without incurring a laundry bill. I figured it was time to start concentrating real hard on some mental arithmetic.

No chance of that though, almost imperceptibly Val’s knowing fingers fluttered the lightest of touches on my belly.

I flinched almost instantly, which elicited a giggle from Kate. Val had an unreadable smile on her face as her dark eyes looked into mine. The fingers skated and whirled all around my belly button, not yet touching it. My stomach muscles twitched and jittered as if they knew what was coming.

A single digit, the right index finger, slowly slid into my navel. I held my breath as it pushed gently in until the nail was pressing up against its centre.

I didn’t dare move, the finger was still and Val still had that same unreadable smile. The room was almost silent apart for the high pitched whine of the digicam. I think we were all holding our breath.

Val gave her finger a little wiggle. I smirked, she smirked back. Another little wiggle, my eyes went wide, she mimicked me again. My breath came in short sharp pants as I waited for the inevitable.

Another slow wiggle. A sly grin.

“Jeez, just do it will ya….” I pleaded.

A gentle scratching around the rim of my navel.

“Valllllll!”

She rolled her eyes in mock exasperation. “Ok then.”

All I can say is be careful what you wish for.

Val began the exquisite torture by gently running the pad of her index finger over my stomach, tracing lazy, intricate patterns. Immediately my muscles started to quiver. Val’s “warm up” and her little psych-outs had brought me to a state where I was so sensitive that I could swear I could feel the minuscule peaks and troughs that made up her fingerprint.

This was insane! What else was she going to do to me? I looked up pleadingly at Mel who just smiled down and gave me the sexiest of winks and shrugged. Becky’s eyes were wide as saucers and she kicked her feet up behind her as she watched my torment.

As for Val, she seemed to have gone into an almost zen like state of calm concentration, the briefest of secret smiles crinkling the corners of her mouth.

I craned up to watch her neat little digit glide lazily across my belly. She was tracing ever-decreasing circles around the outside of my navel, the closer she got, the shallower my breathing became.

I couldn’t remember ever feeling so helpless at the hands of another and I was surprised to find out that I was enjoying it. But then again, being at the tender mercies of four attractive women was not the worst way to spend an evening.

Finally, inevitably Val’s fingertips brushed the rim of my navel again. I watched as her nail dipped below the rim, she slowly, gently pushed her fingertip in as far as it would go until I could feel it pressing against the squashy knot of flesh that sat at the bottom of the shallow depression. She left her finger there and once again that smile ghosted across her lips.

My teeth were clenched and I was holding my breath, tensing my muscles as hard as I could. (I must admit there was a certain amount of vanity in the tensing.)

But Val quickly broke my resolve. A simple poke of the finger was all it took. “Beep!” She chirped.

The air gushed out of me like a deflating balloon and the dam on my pent up laughter broker. Anything to relieve the pressure. Becky clapped her hands and whooped with delight.

The little pokes began in an earnest broken rhythm, punctuated with the childish and teasing beeping noises. She kept me teetering on the brink of expectation and then jabbing away when I least expected it. Her free hand started to skate around my bellybutton while the index finger of the other nestled comfortably inside. She lightly scratched and tickled the walls of my navel mercilessly.

The other girls thought this was hilarious.

“No wait…hey…” I would protest.

“Beep!” Another little poke. And so on.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle Mikey!” She teased. “We’re going on navel manoeuvres!”

“Well I think his periscope is definitely up.” Kate observed from behind the digicam. Even I had to laugh at that one.

My lower back was arched off the ground and I was wracked with silent laughter. My gorgeous tormentor always kept one hand working away at my bellybutton while the other roamed around my torso, squeezing my ribs, squeezing my waist, feathering my underarms and neck.

Both hands would then run free as I whipped my head from side to side in hysterics. She wriggled her fingers from my bellybutton, around my sides and kept on going until they met at the small of my back. The fiendish fingers then reversed their course and went back to teasing in and around my bellybutton. She squeezed my flanks so hard the skin glowed red and then typed ticklish litanies up and down my belly, across my ribs and danced her fingers in and out of my armpits. I was simultaneously in tickle heaven and tickle hell. Such sweet agony!

Val kept at this for what seemed like an eternity, I was lost in the sensations. I buckled, I writhed, I laughed, I cried. I begged her to stop and begged her to continue. My throat went dry and the rest of the room seemed to fade away. The only thing I was aware of was those sensual, teasing fingers which were playing me like a harp.

Then, just when I thought it would never end, the tickling stopped, the finger stopped teasing and tickling and slowed down to gentle stroking that was almost therapeutic.

I blinked up at Val through tears of laughter, the blood ceased to pound in my ears and my heart rate started to approach something like normal.

“Well?” she enquired mischievously, “did you enjoy that?”

I was shaking like a leaf. “Dunno if I could go through that too often…. Man, I thought I was going insane or gonna die or something….How did you get to be such an expert at… tickling?”

Val winked at me. “Trade secrets, honey. Sorry. But thanks for being such a great sport.” She leaned forwards and kissed me warmly on the cheek. My skin practically sizzled. “I had a great time.”

The other girls giggled at this. Kate was reviewing the footage on the digicam and looking very pleased with what she saw.

Val was drumming her fingers lightly on her denim-clad thighs. “Well Becks, what did you think of that?”

Becky shook her head. “Wow, that was pretty intense. It was cool though, the way he was just at your mercy and everything.” She giggled and nodded. “Wow….”

“Well get on up here, babe. I’ve got him all warmed up for you.” Val said.

My ears were obviously playing tricks on me. For a second there I thought Becky was going to get a shot at tickling me.

Val wriggled back a bit on my legs and Becky eagerly took her place. Val snuggled up to Becky, wrapped her arms round her waist and looked at me over her shoulder. “You didn’t think you were going to get off that lightly did you?”

“Wait a minute!” Kate shouted urgently. “Don’t tickle him!”

I looked up at the curvy brunette who appeared to be my saviour and at that moment I would have done anything for her.

“What’s wrong?” Val asked.

“I need to change the battery.” She held up her little digicam. “This one’s getting a little low and I know we wouldn’t to miss anything.”

My head sank bank down. Mel ruffled my hair and made an “awww,” noise in m direction. I knew I was pretty hot, surely she would have felt the need to take her top off too? I could live in hope.

As Val waited for Kate to fix her camera she nuzzled her chin over Becky’s shoulder, I noticed that her palms were resting on Becky’s belly. Val certainly liked to have a flat tummy to play with.

“Now Becky,” I cautioned. “You wanna think really carefully about what you do next. You tickle me and I’ll get you back.”

Val made a face at me. “Ignore him, honey. He’s loving every minute of this. I bet being pinned down by hot babes like us and tickled mercilessly is a dream come true for him.”

I swallowed in embarrassment. Val had hit the nail on the head and if truth be told I was wondering if when this was over there was any chance of me swapping places with one of the girls. Any one of them would have been great.

“I’m baaack! Did I miss anything?” Kate scampered back in to the room.

“No, hon. We waited for you.” Val replied.

“Yaaay!” Kate chirped happily. She slid down on the floor next to me and I saw the little red recording light blink on her camera. “Tickle training 101, starring Becky! Give him all you got, sister.”

Becky giggled and looked over her shoulder at Val. “Ok, professor, weave your magic.”

“Oh jeez.” I mumbled to myself. I was still trembling slightly with the after effects of Val’s tickling and with the nervous excitement I felt. Being in such close proximity to a group of smooth skinned, wonderful smelling attractive women wasn’t doing much for my state of mind either.

“OK, Miss Becky. Mike’s tum-tum is going to be a little tired out now after my little session with him so you need to get him nice and sensitive again so you can play with him. The best way to do that is to give him a pink belly.”

My head shot up off the floor. “What, are we in kindergarten now? Becky don’t you dare.”

My friend blinked her big brown eyes at me innocently and giggled girlishly. She waved her palms over my torso and then slapped her left hand lightly on my stomach.

“No no, you need to do it harder than that.” Val said, she slid one hand from Becky’s waist and leaned forward so she could get a good shot in. Whap! Her palm slapped down to lightly sting my belly. “Like that.”

“Ahhh. I get it.” Becky murmured. “Let me try again.” This time she made no mistake.

“Hey!” I yelped. But my protests were drowned out by the encouragement of the other women. I no time at all Becky was slapping away at me as if I was a pair of bongo drums.

It wasn’t so much painful as irritating but I could my skin tingle with heat as Becky giggled away and slapped down all over my torso. She even got a bit creative, going so far as to pinch along my stretched waist and tweak my nipples.

“Be-e-e-e-c-c-c-k-k-k-y-y-y-y!!!” I gurgled. My words vibrated in time with her slaps

Eventually Val reached forward gently and held Becky’s wrists. “Ok, hon. I think your tickle toy is now ready to be played with. Have fun!”

I blinked up breathlessly. I had not one but two attractive women sitting on my thighs and two more next to me. Once again I wondered how I was going to get through this without embarrassing myself. As things stood I thought I was about to blow a hole through my boxer shorts.

Becky thighs rubbed against the outside of mine and I closed my eyes and bit my lip. This was getting serious now. I opened my eyes to see her wiggling her fingers above me. She had a mischievous grin on her adorable face and she raised her eyebrows at me.

“Think you can take this from here, hon?” Valerie asked.

“Oh yeah,” Becky breathed. She was breathing the same way I was and the tension was electric.

She began gently. She wiggled both her index fingers at me and then began a series of light ticklish pokes just above my belt line and below my navel. I shuddered and snorted with each one, much to her delight.

“Oh, that’s good, Becky. He likes that.” Mel commented from above. She winked down at me again.

Becky’s other digits joined in the fun and soon she was tickle typing along my lower belly.

“Oh, hohoho….shit. Becky, you are so going to pay for this!” I warned her half-heartedly.

She giggled sweetly and began to lightly wriggle her fingers up and down my stomach, over my sides and fluttered them up into my armpits. All the while she hummed dreamily to herself, her eyes gleaming with joy.

I was chuckling quietly and squirming tiredly. I was pretty exhausted and there was very little I could but take what was being dished out.

Becky’s fingers fluttered softly back down to my waist and played there, barely touching. It was excruciating.

“Mmm, that’s a lovely light touch Becks.” Val complimented.

Becky giggled. “Well wait til you see this.” She suddenly pinched my waist hard, eliciting a startled gasp.

That was the signal for the floodgates to open. The light touches gave way to hard, merciless probing tickles all over my upper body. From my lower belly to my ears she left nothing untouched or untickled.

“Becky!” I wailed. “Hahaha. You better stoppp!”

She ignored me of course, she was in the grasp of a tickle frenzy and wasn’t about to stop.

“Koochie koochie koo!” She teased playfully. “Koochies on your ribbies, koochies on your tum-tum, koochies on your waist!” Her fingers followed her chanting and I was soon giddy with laughter all over again, squirming frantically as her thighs rubbed tantalisingly against mine.

Becky was a playful and cheek tickler. As her fingers fluttered from my armpits to my ribs she was not averse to pinching a nipple here and there. Each of these little touches was accompanied by a little wink.

What she lacked in Val’s skill and experience she definitely made up for with enthusiasm. I was exhausted twice as quickly as when Val had tickled me, and all I could do was lay back trembling with silent laughter. None of this bothered Becky of course, she tickled and tickled everything she could until she was nearly out of breath herself.

Becky stopped and wiped her brow and then shook her fingers out. “Wow, I think I just about tickled myself out there.” She breathed. “How you doing, Mikey?”

I rolled my eyes. “Just peachy thanks, sweetheart.” That produced a little ripple of laughter.

“How’d I do, professor?” Becky asked Val.

“Oh you’re an A plus student alright.” Val complimented. “Although I think a few closed door sessions could only benefit you.” She illustrated the point by grabbing Becky’s sides for a quick playful tickle, which made the brunette dissolve into peals of laughter.

The horseplay didn’t last long. Becky was not the intended ticklee at this party.

“I’m hot,” Becky declared. She crossed her arms in front of herself and pulled her top over her head. Underneath she wore a black crop top with thin straps that bared her perfect midriff. I had never seen her dressed like that before and she looked incredible. The aching in my loins increased accordingly.

Val rubbed the outside of Becky’s arms and then kneaded her shoulders like a boxer’s corner man. “Looking mighty fine there, Miss Becky.”

“No kidding,” Kate added with a wolf whistle.

“What do you think, Mike?” Mel asked, looking down at me.

“She’s gorgeous.” I said in between panting breaths, unable to lie. If Becky was embarrassed she didn’t show it.

The girls all whooped in delight and began to tease Becky who grinned confidently and gave a sexy little wiggle of her hips.

“I’m not done yet ladies,” Becky beamed.

“Oh really?” Val asked.

“Oh no.” I croaked.

“Uh-uh.” Becky replied saucily. I looked down in amazement and her hands came to rest lightly on my chest and then grazed down to my waist. She gave me a cheeky wink and then began to undo my belt buckle.

“Whoa! Red light! Stop right there!” I yelled. I looked around for support. “Come on guys, a joke’s a joke…”

Val peered over Becky’s shoulder and raised an eyebrow inquisitively. “I hope you know what you are doing, Beckster.”

Becky did not reply, she finished unbuckling my belt and then popped open the button at my waist and tugged down on my zipper. She spread my pants open exposing my boxers and my hips. She giggled and then snapped the waist of my boxers.

I felt my face flush. “Becky,” I began sternly.

“Oh hush down there,” she chided. “This is as far as I’m gonna go. Had you worried though.”

Without further ado she introduced her fingers to the untouched planes of my lower belly and hips. The anticipation, the tension and the excitement had me wound tighter than a bowstring and it took the lightest of touches to send me rocketing off to planet hysteria. When Becky’s finger and thumb slipped under the waist of my boxers to knead and press on my hipbones I thought I would explode.

My eyes were screwed shit and I whipped my body from side to side but I was held fast by three giggling women who were enjoying the show far too much and a fourth who was recording it all for posterity.

Becky began to mercilessly tickle along my belt line from back to front as she had seen Val do earlier. Her hands roamed up my ribs and into my underarms and then my tummy was tickled again. I opened my eyes and saw that as Becky tickled high, Val was tickling low. They had turned themselves into some kind of Hindu style tickling deity. I saw one gorgeous girl but four teasing hands assaulting me at will.

Val was generous though and quickly let Becky get back to it. Val rested her hands on Becky’s hips and murmured the odd word of advice or compliment.

There was a brief respite and Becky leaned over her shoulder and whispered something to Val, covering her mouth with her hand. Val’s brow furrowed briefly and then her eyes went wide with glee. She nodded vigorously, a big smile on her face.

“Hey Mel, do me a favour and cover his eyes.” Becky asked.

“Sure thing, babe.” Mel’s delicate hands clasped gently and firmly over my eyes.

I could see nothing but I could hear muffled whispers and giggles and then shushing noises. My heart pounded in my chest as I waited. I felt Becky shift her weight on my thighs.

Seconds past like minutes and the tension in the room became electric. I was just about to yell at her to get on with it when I felt a slippery damp, poking near my bellybutton. I realised that Becky was using her tongue to tickle my tummy.

My breath caught in my throat, this could well have been the hottest thing I had ever experienced. Her hands squeezed and rubbed at my waist as her tongue fluttered and circled my navel.

My stomach was rising and falling in line with my ragged breathing my Becky followed constantly, never once breaking that electric contact.

“Holy shit.” I breathed.

Becky dipped her tongue into my bellybutton and sealed her lips around the rim. I could feel that the bulge in my boxer shorts was brushing against her but I no longer cared. She licked and probed at my navel and I could feel every single tiny taste bud on her tongue scrape against my button. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

I noticed the room was silent except for excited breathing. Becky’s little finale seemed to have everyone enraptured.

The tongue withdrew but the lips stayed. I felt Becky sigh against my stomach, even her breath tickled and then she hit me with the punchline and blew the loudest wettest rapsberry ever against my bellybutton.

The other girls exploded with laughter at the silly way that Becky had broken the tension. I yelped in surprise and desperately tried to suck my tummy in but Becky was relentless she blew and blew and rubbed her face against my belly whilst making nibbling and munching noises.

I was pitched into new fits of laughter. The raspberry had broken the unbearable erotic tension and replaced it with an intimate atmosphere of playfulness that I found intoxicating.

I could hear Kate in hysterics next to me and Mel and Val were similarly tickled (metaphorically of course.)

When Becky finally blew herself out of breath she lay slumped over me for a few seconds before giving a big sloppy wet kiss on the tummy.

“Mwahhhh!” Her lips smacked. “How do you like them apples?” She beamed down at me, propping herself up on her elbows.

I just nodded and gulped down air. I guessed I wasn’t looking my best but she looked incredible.

She sat back and closed my pants but didn’t fasten them. Mel finally got up off my arms and I could pins and needles shooting down them. It was a small price to pay.

Kate disappeared to the kitchen and re-appeared with a glass of water for me. I hauled myself up to a sitting position and gratefully drained the glass.

Val picked up my T-shirt and held it out to me. “Here, you better put this on or you’ll catch cold.”

“Aww, does he have to?” Becky giggled.

“I think he’s had enough for one day.” Val said.

There was a chorus of groans from the others but the consensus was that I had been a good sport. I zipped my pants, buckled my belt and then pulled on my T-shirt.

“Well that was kinda different.” I mumbled.

“Did you have fun though?” Kate asked.

“Oh come on, he’s been “saluting” all evening, of course he had fun.” Mel chimed in.

We made small talk for a few minutes and then I decided it was pretty late and I really ought to be going.

“I can give you a ride.” Becky offered. “It’s the least I can do after you let me have my wicked ticklish way with you.”

“True enough, I agreed. But if you want to take me out for Mexican food I wouldn’t complain either.”

I got to my feet and gave Kate and Mel warm hugs goodbye. Val kissed me on the cheek and hugged me too. “Take care, hon.” She said warmly, winking and ruffling my hair.

Becky and I stepped out into the cool night air. We drove back in silence for the most part and we were comfortable with that. There didn’t seem to be any need to fill the car with small talk.

We arrived at Becky’s building. Mine was a five minute walk away and I walked her to her door. When we got there she turned and leaned back against the doorframe. She was the same coy wide-eyed Becky I was used to although now I had seen a different side to her.

“Well, I guess this is goodnight.” She smiled.

“I guess so.” I shrugged, my hands deep in my pockets.

“Pretty wild evening.” She added.

“Yeah.” I chuckled.

There was a pause and then she said, “Well, goodnight then.” She opened her arms and I stepped over and hugged her tightly, remembering the feeling of her fingers and mouth on me.

We looked at each other, still hugging and I knew what I had to do. I leaned in and kissed her gently on the mouth. She kissed me back and we pressed our bodies together. The firmess of her breasts pressed against my chest and the flatness of her belly re-awakened my arousal and this time it was definitely mutual.

As our kisses deepened Becky reached behind her and somehow managed to fumble a key into the lock. We stumbled inside and shut the door behind us.

THE END.

Thanks guys!

I haven't realy tired f/m before Milagros so I wasn't sure how this would work out. As a rule f/m doesn't seem to be as popular here but it was good fun to write. Are you waiting for the next Samantha Storm by any chance? :D

very nice story ;)

we need more f/m here, trust me! thank you so much for sharing!

~clair :bubble:

wonderful ! good job suikoden ! was waiting for a while since milagro's tickle toy of ashley and mary-kate story for some intense and cute f/m work ! well done :)

I LOVE F/m....
In fact, I love just about everything. :D
FANTASTIC work! I really hope you write more like this in the future. God, I'm so jealous of that guy. ^_^;;;;
Hehe.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back