• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather Lindell Jan On Days Is Ticklish

rham22

TMF Regular
SENT HER AN EMAIL IN EARLY OCTOBER AND GOT RESPONSE BACK TODAY,2ND SOAP ACTRESS TO EMAIL ME BACK THIS MONTH,MUST BE SLOW AROUND HOLDAY TIME AND THEY ARE CHECKING THEIR MAIL,ANYWAY I ASKED HER IF SHE HAD TICKLISH FEET AND WAS TICKLISH AND WHERE AND IF SHE WAS A BAREFOOTER,CAUSE I SAW HER BEAUTIFUL RED PAINTED TOES IN A SOAP OPERA WEEKLY LAST MONTH.HER ANSWER IS "THATS AN ODD ?,I HAVE NEVER BEEN ASKED THAT BEFORE,BUT YES I HAVE TICKLISH FEET AND RIBS AND UNDERARMS.I PREFER FLIP FLOPS OR BEING BAREFOOT TO HEELS.THEY ARE A KILLER ON MY FEET" SHE IS ALSO VERY PRETTY AND SHE HAS BEEN ON THE SHOW FOR LESS THAN A YEAR.SHE IS A U.C.L.A. GRAD,I BELEIVE.

Nice find she is very pretty. If you type in her name you can go to a website that shows a pic of her.

Hey Rham, good answers. I also like how youre asking them the foot questions. Shows a good true foot fetishist.
I dont know if you want to do this, and I hope this doesnt sound weird or such. I dont know if you know me, but Iam the guy who likes barefoot girls on ladders. My icon in the chat is a barefoot girl on a ladder, and most TMFers who have spoken to me know it.
So, my point in telling you all this is: Next time you e-mail one of these actresses, ask them the foot and tickle questions, and also ask them something new and different: Ask the girl (Whoever she is) if she has ever stood on a ladder barefoot! It may sound a bit weird or out there, but it is a new and interesting question that might make you sound unique. If they answer that question, great, if they ask why, tell them that in addition to feet and tickling, you have a preference where you like to see bare female feet up high. I am telling you, it is a unique question, and will stir up some conversation. (Oh, and if you do decide to do it, and they do answer that question, please by all means post and let me know what they said, and also post their pic, because I never watch any of these daytime soaps, and except for someone like Susan Lucci. I have no idea what any of these girls look like.
Good job getting answers. Good Luck, and let me know if you want to include the question I mentioned. Iam telling you, it is a unique one that will stir up conversation:D

Mitch

DAYS was always a great show for tickling. Though this would belong more in "Mainstream Scenes," I just thought I'd mention it. Many of the actresses on the show, including Kristian Alfonso and Melissa Brennan Reeves have been tickled on the show for more about two decades now!

Hey Mitch,

Your post in this thread made me wonder if you only like the ladder thing, or if you also enjoy any kind of situation where the girl's feet are visible or accesible from below. For example, what if a girl were sitting on a high ledge with her bare feet dangling down? Or what if she was climbing a tree, got stuck, and her shoes slipped off? You get the idea.

See ya, man,

dig dug dog

Actually, D to answer your question. No, either of the two situations wouldnt get me excited. For me, it is all about the feet standing on the ladder so that I can view them on a ladder from below, but I wouldnt get excited from a girl up in a tree. The feet have to be bare and standing on either a ladder or stepstool.
I hope that answers your question.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back