• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Women Of The WWE

jimbojones

The first ever tickle elimination match was about to take place Torrie Wilson made her way down the ramp as she walked down in her pink outfit and black boots, Now Stacy followed next with a green top and black shorts as well as black boots, Stacy and Torrie went at it already they slapped eachother then Dawn Marie's theme hit and Dawn ran down the ramp with a blck outfit on with beige boots she helped Stacy double team Torrie the two divas ripped Torrie's top off revealing Torrie's blue bra now Stacy and Dawn took her down and tickled her ribs and tummy HAHAHAHHA Torrie laughed Dawn taunted "Kootchie Kootchie Koo Torrie" Dawn cooed now Stacy attacked the soft tummy of Torrie. HAHAAHAHHAAHH Stop Stace Please!. King: I don't know how much longer Torrie can hold out JR she is fadding fast. As Lita's music exploded into the arena as she ran down with her black mesh top and green cargos with pink and black sneakers. Lita got in the ring and grabbed Dawn and tossed her out of the ring, and grabbed Stacy and hit a DDT now Trish's music hit and Trish ran out and had pink and black pants with a matching top and black wrestling boots, Now her and Torrie collided as Stacy and Lita collided on the outside, Now Dawn grabbed Torrie and held her as Trish slapped her, Trish tried to clothesline Torrie but missed and nailed Dawn and now Trish and Dawn started to fight, Trish kicked Dawn and gave her a bulldog now back to Stacy and Lita Trish hopped in the ring and gave Stacy a Stratusfaction now Lita ripped Stacy's top off and revealed her yellow bra, Lita scratched her nails all over Stacy's belly causing her to laugh and giggle hard HAHAH EEHEHEHE AHAH EEEEEK, "My tummy Stacy cried" now Dawn broke up this tickle now Trish and Lita double DDT'ed Dawn as they ripped Dawn's outfit off to reveal her black bra and thong now Trish plucked her boot's loose and pulled them off as well as her little white cotton socks. Trish now scrapped her nails up Dawn's bare foot as Lita tickled her belly,HAHAHAHAHAH EWHEHEHHEHE AHAHAHAHA My FEEET STOP TRISH PLEASE" trish taunted Dawn a little " Awww poor baby, is my little dawn all tickly wickly does she have little tickly toes too" as Trish pulled the toes back and tickled the soft crevices between her toes Trish admired Dawn's foot tho it was about size 7 it had small chubby toes that were painted dark red. Now Torrie hit Trish in the back of the head with Dawn's boot and Lita as well knocking them down. then Lita and Stacy started fighting again as Stacy slapped Lita then gave her a eye rake as Stacy hit a high swing kick knocking Lita down and Stacy know ripped off Lita's top revealing a purple bra now Stacy dug her nails into Lita's soft little belly forcing Lita to giggle like a little school girl "HEHEHAHAH HAAHAH MY TUMMY DON'T PLEASE STOP HEHEH EEEEEP"Now Stacy started blowing raspberries on Lita's tummy. Torrie and Trish now were trying to eliminate Dawn as they each took a foot and tormented her baby soft peds, Torrie ran her manicured nails all over Dawn's perfect little toes. HAHAAHAH EHEHEHEEH AHAHAHAHA STOP TRISH PLEAS NO NO NO Dawn begged TORRIE NOOOOOOO!, Now Trish went and broke up Stacy's raspberries on Lita as she kicked Stacy in the back and now Lita and Trish once again teamed up and pulled Stacy's shorts down revealing a red thong now Trish put Stacy over her knee and began to spank Stacy WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK she continued on Stacy's poor little bum now Trish tickled Stacy's ribs and thighs and now Trish saw Dawn turn the tables on Torrie and began to tickle Torrie's feet she ripped her boots and socks off and saw her little purple painted toenails Dawn was in awe as she scrambled her nails all over those pretty feet of Torrie's now Dawn tickled up her feet over and over playing with her toes Dawn said "This little piggy went to market, This little piggy stayed home, This little Piggy had roast beef, This little piggy had none. And this little piggy went WEEEEE WEEEE WEEEEE WEEEEE ALLL THE WAY HOME as she tickled all over Torrie’s body. Now Lita gave Dawn a twist of fate and Torrie and Lita tickled Dawn’s soft feet HAHAAHAHAHA EHEHEHE ABAHAHAH SHE LAUGHED AHAHAHAAH As she said “I GIVE UP I QUIT AHAHAHAHAH STOP” So now Lita kicked Dawn out of the ring onto the outsid, Trish had Stacy giggling like a little baby as Stacy was about to quit she pointed at Lita as Trish looked Stacy hit a quick spin kick and knocked Trish down now Stacy grabbed a pair of handcuffs from under the ring and snapped Trish’s wrists in them and now Trish was helpless and couldn’t move now Stacy pulled Trish’s top over the blonde’s head and said “ Im goona Tickle ya Trishie Wishie” As she laid her back and dug her nails into Trish’s smooth baby soft tummy, And showed no signs of slowing down as she lobster clawed Trish’s sides EEKEEKEKEK EEEEP! as Trish now squelled like a helpless little baby! As Stacy now untied her boots and popped them off now she peeled Trish’s little white socks off and saw the blonde bomshells cute size 6’s and they wear just so soft and had lovely painted toes they were polished hot pink, Stacy grabbed her foot and began to tickle up and down Trish’s soft ped, She now slipped a feather from under the ring and used it in between trish’s toes Trish now began to tap the matt” Stacy celebrated she thought she eliminated Trish but the ref informed her all Submissions are to be made in the ring, So Stacy threw Trish into the ring but was met with a Lita kick to the face now Lita sat a helpless Trish Stratus up against the turnbuckle now Lita and Stacy double teamed Torrie and eliminated her they tickled her short pudgy toes and she screamed “I QUIT HAHAAHAHA HREHEHEHE EKEEKEKEK I GIVE UP PLEASE HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP! now Lita slapped Stacy and knocked her down and began to tickle her ribs then she made her way down to her feet wear she unlaced Stacy’s black boots popped them off and peeled her little socks off and tickled her feet Lita grabbed a pair of handcuffs and tried to cuff Stacy but Stacy poked her in the eye and then put the cuffs on Lita now Stacy tickled all over her belly and ribs HAHAAHANHEEH AHAHAHAHA EEEEEKK AHAAHAHAHAH STOP STACY “Awww poor little Lita all tickly wickly well all I have to say is TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE LITTLE Lita lets have a look at your piggies honey as Stacy grabbed Lita’s sneakers and tore them off now Stacy said let’s get rid of these dirty little socks shall we as Stacy peeled them away showing Lita’s cute little piggies as now Stacy began to tickle the soft skin in between Lita’s little toes. Stacy noticed how Lita’s toes were long and elegant and she saw the red polish that adorned her pretty toes as well. Now Lita screamed as Stacy had her cuffed and helpless Lita screamed come on Stace let me go I have to PEE Stacy yelled uh oh does my little ticklish baby need to use the potty as Stacy didn’t let off and Lita passed out from the ticklish assult on her feet! The last 2 were Helpless Trish and Stacy as Stacy looked over at Trish who was in the corner hand cuffed and shaking Stacy said “ Can My little baby laugh” as she bent down and laid a big wet kiss on Trish’s little wiggling toes Stacy grabbed her toes and popped them in her mouth and began to suck on them as Trish laughed HAHAAHAH EHEHEEHEH AHAHAAHA AGAGAGAGA GEGEEG EEKEKEKEK STOP STACY PLEASE HAHAHAAHAHAHA EHEHEHEH Well baby do you give up? NOOOOOOOOO as trish was on the verge of letting Stacy beat her but Trish tried to fight off Stacy with her legs but Stacy said it’s ok baby you can laugh for mommy as Trish couldn’t help it and her hand bounced up and down on the matt, stacy had won the match as Stacy finally cracked Stubborn Trish as Stacy walked over to Trish and tore her Stratusfaction shorts off and left Trish in the ring in her pink bra and matching thong! Stacy now grabbed her and said Trish You are a naughty girl as she bent Trish over her knee peeled her thong away and spanked Trish’s behind WHACK WHACK as she threw Trish down to the matt Trish swore revenge on Stacy for Stacy embaressing Trish tonight!

Jimbo Jones... hmmmm...

Jimbo Jones... Jimbo Jones... now where do I know that name from? It's driving me bonkers!

I like yor premise and your story. For me, a couple of things would help. First, trying seperating your sentences into paragraphs Even if you don't break at the right place, it would be much easier to read.

Second, while I understand the action of battle royals (and that's more or less what is going on here), is fast and furious, I think you moved the story a little too quickly. Slow it down and embelish a little. Give some more details along the way.

Those are just my thoughts and suggestions, for what they are worth.

Still, on the whole, a nice job

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back