• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The return to Paradise-an incredible and unexpected reunion, one year later

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Shrieks of laughter erupted from the lusicious Kate Hudson as she lay tied and helpless in the middle of the smoke filled fetish club. Her soft feet being attacked by one ler after the next as a line of waiting, hungry, ticklers formed in the crowded room. One year earlier, Kate could have never imagined she would be in this place, with these people again, but, incredibly, the turn of events for a reunion for the greatest baseball team in history had occured, and, now, the tickling baseball team had returned to the island where it had all happened. No one was sure if it was for a day, a week, a month, or forever, but neither did the partcipants really care. All they cared about was living each moment, hour, and day as events would allow, and maybe, they would be here forever.
When we last left our tickling baseball team, they had disbanded to points near and far, to other cities, other careers, and other lives. After a year of change, tradegy, and heartbreak, financial and personal issues had been settled, and now, changed forever, and grateful and humble as ever, they had returned to Paradise Island, ready, willing, and eager for new challenges ahead.
It had all started about a month earlier, when the commissioner of baseball had spent hours and days tracking down the 25 members of the Paradise Island Good Guys. He called near, and he called far, even to Australia, where substance recovering pitcher Naomi Watts and her children were, and all over the United States, to round up the other members of the team. He offered them an opportunity to return to the island where it had all began, and to be recognized by their fans again, to regain a place in the game of baseball, and in history.
As the team had disembarked and met at the airport the previous day, emotions ran high. Mitch and Naomi, parents of three children, but now divorced, shed tears as they embraced in the Nassau airport. Rooms were taken at the island hotel, as the team sought to settle themselves, and await the future. Short term future, and long term future, no one knew what to expect.
Kate Hudson, barefoot, and panting, was let go from her bonds of the "tickle table", in the middle of the club. At that point, the former and future team's most ticklish member and pitcher, Mandy Moore, was tied half naked to the table. With dozens of patrons of the club chanting, most inebriated, and with drinks in hands, two lers approached Mandy from either side, and began a tickle attack on her upper sides that caused her to shriek violently, and thrash at her bounds. Increasingly beserk, sweaty, and hoarse from laughing, the mega-ticklish Mandy wasnt going anywhere. No, she would be in for the tickle torture of her life, and would be tickled for quite a while, until the lers had their fill or her, and were ready to let her go.
That wasnt anytime soon, as Mandy was tickle attacked on every area of her body, with two lers finally ending up at her beautiful, hyperticklish bare feet. As Mandy shrieked and begged for mercy, the lers attacked her terribly sensitive soles, with their fingers, and a variety of tickle torture instruments, including a feather, ice, and a vibrating electric massager. Mandy was beside herself with laughter, feeling as if she was going to wet herself if the tickle torture didnt stop promptly. Finally, after she couldnt take anymore, she screamed the safe word, and it was mandatory that she was untied.
Many different tickling attacks and scenarios happened throughout the evening, as the baseball team and patrons of the fetish club got acquainted with each other again. Finally, as the last lee of the evening, Naomi Watts climbed barefoot and half naked onto the tickling table. Her ex husband, Mitch, walked over, and shouted above the din:" I think I should tickle her, since I know her better than anyone" Naomi, strapped to the training table, and helpless to do anything, didnt say much, and then Mitch leaned over and said softly to her:" Is that okay, I mean?" "Yeah, it's fine, no biggie. It isnt like you havent done it a thousand times before" Naomi said quietly.
Then, as the center of attraction, Mitch slowly ran his fingers under Naomi's arms, and down her sides, ribs, and belly, as girlish shrieks started, and she thrashed at her bounds:" Still ticklish, huh, ex wife?" Mitch said, tauntingly. Naomi didnt say anything. She couldnt say much, as she panted heavily, and waited for the next round of tickling to occur. Finally, after tortorous tickles of the midsection, and upper body, Mitch got to the soles of Naomi's still pretty feet:" Let's see, as I recall, these feet are incredibly ticklish, and their owner shrieks like a little girl when someone so much as runs an index finger down her soles. Let's try her out, and see how she reacts." Then, Mitch held Naomi's feet together, and ran all ten of his fingers over both of Naomi's soles, and over, under, and inbetween her toes. Naomi went beserk, shrieking with uncontrollable hysterical laughter, and begging for mercy. Finally, after 10 to 15 minutes, and many brutal instruments such as electric toothbrushes, cold ice, and vibrating electric massagers, being used on Naomi's excruciatingly ticklish bare soles, Mitch stopped the torture of his ex wife, and she was released from her bounds.
The wonderful night ended at about 2am. However, many members of the team, and particularly Mitch and Naomi, werent tired, so the ex husband and ex wife sat up for several hours drinking coffee and just talking, and then took a sunrise walk on the beach: "This is incredible to be back here again. I dont know what it means, but it is just great to be here with everyone" Naomi said. "It most certainly is. Whatever happened to our team, and to us, seems all a hazy memory now, it is like we belong here" Mitch said. The two sat on the beach, watching the sunrise. "You know, I forgot how beautiful you look in the morning" Mitch said. "Thank you" Naomi giggled. "Now that you're all recovered from that drug problem, I wonder if things can go back to the way they used to be" Mitch said. "Mitch" Began Naomi. "Naomi, being back here on the island, with our friends, and with you, and tickling again, I feel like a bird that has been let out of a cage, reborn. In a year when everything has gone so wrong, this feels so right" Mitch said.
Then, perhaps impulsively, Mitch went near Naomi to kiss her. "I want to kiss you. It just feels like the right thing to do" He said. She was silent for a moment. "Would that make you mad?" He continued. "No, but we have to be very, very careful. We've both changed, and the reason we are here has changed. We have our three kids, and our team to think of. We've hurt everyone enough" Naomi said. Then, with the morning sun in their eyes, Mitch and Naomi exchanged a passionate kiss on the beach.
Meanwhile, at a safe distance, in the trees, a newspaper reporter with a camera had snapped a picture of Mitch and Naomi's kiss as it happened. This would be a big story, and would mean large money for him, to scoop the island's two most famous people involved again. As they walked barefoot, hand in hand, back to the hotel, they were unaware of the fate that awaited them from what they both had just done. They didnt know where they were headed, nor did anyone else, but speculation would run high, and there would be sure to be many twists and turns ahead.

Mitch

Hey! There you are, windowguy! Good to see you again! I just got home and checked this for the first time. Yah, I honestly drew a blank about any stories. I'm not 100% sure where I'm going with this, so I'm just going to sort of wing it. Stay tuned. I have a feeling this may not be the last of these.:)

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back