• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reunions, reconciliations, and Deja Vus

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Naturally, as was to be expected, the kiss between Mitch and Naomi made the next morning's Nassau and Paradise newspapers. Speculation ran high. The team, in the meantime, began to hold daily workouts, as it was January, for the purpose of intending to hold spring training, and return to the league. Mitch and Naomi's three children barraged them with questions about what was going to happen next, and soon, the family had taken a four bedroom apartment, with the intent of remaining on the island that year.
For all intents and purposes, it looked as if Mitch and Naomi were going to be reunited permanently. There was a catch: They were divorced, and neither one wanted to rush into a remarriage of any kind, considering the violence and problems that had taken place before. The couple sat their children down, and discussed the idea of being together, the five of them, with Mitch and Naomi committed to a relationship, but unmarried. The idea wasn't all that outrageous, as Kate Hudson had grown up for years in such a scenario, with Kurt Russell, and Goldie Hawn, her parents.
A second scenario developed. As they reunited, the team put out a poll in the Paradise papers asking fans if they wanted the Good Guys to return as just a normal baseball team, or with tickling involved. There were over 10,000 responses, and the majority polled, more than 75%, were open to the idea of things returning to the way they were, with the tickling. The fans thought it would be a good idea to return to the way things were, when the island bustled, and was abuzz with excitement.
As the family gathered their belongings for the return to family life, things proceeded along steadily but cautiously. Everyone was treading on careful ground, taking it one day at a time, without any long term plans. On the second night of the family's reunion as a together entity, Mitch and Naomi made love. There was a bit of tickling, but the main purpose was to become re acqainted with one another, and to try and allow the past to be in the past.
On the first Saturday night after their return to the island, the team gathered at a dance club. There were no official tickle parties being called, because the season hadnt started, and no one was quite sure how to handle it. In the middle of a sexy dance with provacative music, Mitch came up behind Naomi, and picked her up in his arms:" "Hey You! Where are you taking me!" She protested. There was no answer from Mitch, but he carried Naomi to a back room with a bed, and proceeded to tie her there with rope. She protested as he removed her shirt and pants, and her shoes. Tied in a bra and panties to the bed, Naomi had a look of fury in her face. "So, tell me, you troublemaker, are you still, ticklish?" Mitch said, running an indes finger in Naomi's midsection. She giggled and sucked her gut in:" Yes, of course Iam. Troublemaker, excusse moi? Exactly just what the hell did I do to you, Mister?" She demanded. "What did you do? Why dont you try EVERYTHING, you little witch. I have been both parents to these kids all year while you were off drugging it up, and getting yourself better. You disgraced your kids, and your family. You are now going to pay for that!"
Naomi didnt say anything, she just lay there silently as Mitch ran his fingers from her neck down to her upper sides and armpits, as the hyperticklish Naomi shrieked with laughter, and thrashed at her restraints: "You bastard! Hahahahahaha" She said through laughter.
Mitch wasnt finished yet. He continued his tickle assault of Naomi's upper body, and torso, running his fingers across her midesection, and down her sides, counting her hyperticklish ribs one by one as different octaves of laughter erupted from her, from howl, to squeal, to girlish giggles, to screaming, begging laughter!
Last, but certainly not least, would be an attack on Naomi's ultra sensitive soles and toes. Mitch picked up Naomi's feet, and kissed them:" Hey! Did I say you can do that!" She protested. "You are tied, you have no control over what I do!" He shot back. Finally, the moment of truth began, as Mitch held Naomi's feet together, and ran his fingers over her soft, terribly ticklish soles and toes, working the fingers over and around the soles, and inbetween and under the soles. Naomi couldnt control herself. It turned out that during the year she had spent in Australia, she had hardly been tickled. Girlish squeals filled the room, and Naomi thrashed wildly at her bounds, begging for mercy, and pleading for the tororous tickle to be over. "Hhehehehehehehehehehe! Please! No more! Hehehehehehehehe! Too Ticklish! Have Mercy on me! Hehehehehehehehee! NO! NO!" Naomi felt a tad uncomfortable at Mitch's evil grin, knowing that this tickle was retribution for the years of torment that she had put him through. Her tickle endurance had definitely diminished in the year they had been apart, due to hardly being tickled, and by the time she was untied, she was exhausted and panting in a way she had never experienced when they were dating and married.
The couple proceeded to have a fun filled evening at the dance club. Dancing, talking, making eyes at each other, it seemed like old times. However, everyone knew it would be very different. Caution was still the name of the game, and rebuiling would be a step by step process. Things were going well so far.
The reality was, however, that everything was headed in the right direction. There had been a return to the island, a passionate kiss, a sexy tickle, and a commitment to attempt to rebuild. It would be interesting to see how things would proceed when the entire team returned to the island. Very interesting indeed, Surely, there would be many interesting and adventurous times, as the tickling family had returned to the island, better than ever, in more ways then one, this time, with the intent that they were going to stay!:)

The End

Mitch

You're quite welcome, and thank you! Glad you enjoyed!:D
I have a feeling there may be more where this came from.

Mitch

I greatly appreciate the compliment. Thank you! I try. I can promise there will be more where this came from, when I have the time to sit down and continue the storyline. Hopefully very soon. Stay tuned:)

Mitch

Thanks, Mitch......many people will look forward to reading more, I am sure

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back