• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What does everyone drive?

Sandman

TMF Expert
97 silver camero with sun roof and a good system. What about you?

What do you expect a red indian to drive?

2001 Jeep Grand Cheroke V8 4.7 ltr. It goes like shit off a shovel!

1987 Chevy Sprint 3-cylinder shoebox with a rebuilt rear end, separate rigged switches on the dash for ignition, high beams, back up lights, fan and wiper fluid. Three rusted panels, duct tape holding the hatch on and a portable CD player jury rigged from the battery. 247,000 miles on it, original motor.

But it cost $50, gets 43 miles to the gallon and starts at 30 below....

One more year!

Hey, I've got the updated 1990 P.O.S., drunknmstr13!! Mines blue....in most spots anyway. It used to be a Chevy AstroVan. Also have a Jeep Wrangler for me and my dogs... Q

1998 Dodge Ram conversion van which has been broken into twice in as many weeks. They stole my CD player the first time, and a sword that was my birthday present the second time.

The first time, it was our fault. We left one of the doors open. The second time they popped the door lock out.

Black, full size 1997 Chevy pickup with a shotgun rack in the window and a .45 Automatic under the seat.

Strelnikov

Standard Package....

In Alabama that's referred to as the "Standard" package option...;) Q

There's some truth in what you say, Q. Lately, though, the young whippersnappers are going for 9mm pistols that hold lots of bullets by way of compensating for poor shooting ability. But there's still old farts like me who appreciate the classics like the Government Model - and can hit what we're shooting at.

Strelnikov

Different strokes...

I never could shoot worth a lick, but I can stick a good throwing knife from 50 feet out! Wife is a good shot though, so I watch my p's and q's! :p BTW, that's why we invented shotguns...for geeks like me who need some "error" in their targets.... Q

Never could hit anything with a throwing knife. Ever try throwing tomahawks? Lots more fun than knives...kinda hard to carry concealed, though.

Strelnikov

Last edited:
Who needs tickling?

qjakal and Strelnikov,
Just watching the 2 of you is a hoot and a half. ;)

Jen

Thanks, Jen...

... for the thumbs-up. Q and I really aren't homicidal maniacs...at least, I don't THINK we are...

Strelnikov

Eyeballs?

I've been wondering who was peeking in my window....check those shutters Strel...Jen is on the loose! :eek: Q

I'm wit' Jen, where it concerns our elderly, here. You boys are just a riot. Q, if y'dunno how t'throw a tomahawk, I can show ya. It's a different deal than a blade, but terribly useful, 'cause you can make 'em from stuff outside, where it's a bit harder t'forge metal in the woods.

Given that I work in the Silly Valley (Silicon Valley, for those with lives), I can't do as Strel does. I'm jealous, too.

What do I drive? Whatever gets me there, and I want Shem's solution. Drivin' annoys me. Just wanna BE there, thanks. When do we get transporters?

dvnc

I drive a communist red 1998 century class freighliner truck It has a cummins n14 engine and a 10 speed auto shift transmission by eaton-fuller The only time I have to use the clutch is for starting out or within 5 mph of stopping Other than that I put it in drive it up and downshifts automatically I love it

No "right to bear arms"

It seems the UK spec jeep lacks the fire power of the US models, if memory serves me right mine came with a bowler hat, a cricket bat and a .45 ltr automatic teapot (under the seat of course).

ROFL! Picturin' ya wit' a bowler, tilted t'one side of your head, and a cricket bat over the other shoulder, sir, savagely brandishin' your teapot!

A 1990 blk/blk Corvette ZR-1. They made about 6800 of them between '90 and '95. It's the one where Chevy teamed up with Lotus on the LT5 engine design -- rated at about 400 hp. Great for my other favorite hobby, hunting M*stangs. Never lost a street race -- got a bunch of little Ford stamps along the side for all the kills.

No guns on board, but I believe I can match the muzzle velocity of a .45 automatic inside a quarter mile... :)

1969 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, with black vinyl top and seamless windows, white body and red interior.

daddy

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back