• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repayment for punishment, and a night of dominating males-Adult Themes,nudity

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys former and future right fielder lay naked in the middle of the fetish club, the air conditioning blasting on every inch of his bare, naked, skin, creating goosebumps on his body from neck to bare toes. Surrounding him were hordes of hungry, scantially clad women, with every possible tickle torture instrument in hand, just waiting for their turn to attack and torment the handsome hunk on every inch of his horribly ticklish, nude body.
Yes, the Paradise Island Good Guys were still two weeks away from starting their regular season, and yet, the never ending tickle torments and gatherings for baseball's most famous and only fetish team had began in earnest, and on that night, the confident, sometimes arrogant ler, was bound and helpless, and ripe for the taking of the beautiful, sexy women around him.
Kate Hudson approached him first:" So, Mr Mitch, you think it is funny to tie and torment women, especially your former wife, and teammates. Well, let me tell you something, buddy, being a helpless, ticklish lee, is no fun, especially when you are an extremely ticklish person, and can be tortured into submission." Kate said forcefully. Without saying anything else, Kate ran her fingers in spider motions on the tall outfielder's neck, causing thrashing, and howls from the bound and naked man: Hhahahahahahahahaha! NO! NO KATE! Hahahahahahahaha!
Adrienne was next:" You fucked me, and impregnanted me, and then stayed with your wife. You caused me heartache, and heartbreak, and torment, and then just tossed me away arrogantly like it is your right!? You are now going to pay for that, you fuck!" Without saying anything else, Adrienne ran all ten of her fingers on the handsome tied up outfielder's upper sides and armpits, causing him to yelp with laughter that was sometimes high pitched, and embarassing. Hahahahahahahahaha! OH NO! NO! Hhahahahahahahahahhahaha!
Nicole Kidman, visiting and present to support her best friend Naomi, fiendishly walked up to the bound hunk: "You divorced my best friend, and got another woman pregnant, breaking the vows of matrimony, you miserable, arrogant, American Fuck! You will now pay very, very dearly for that!" Nicole then proceeded to run her long nailed fingers over the handsome hunk's ribs, belly, and inner thighs, her nails raking over his lower body, loins, and extremities, and, to his humilation, causing his penis to become erect for all in the club to see, as he thrashed at his restraints, and howled with tortured laughter. Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha! NO NICOLE! NO LONG NAILS, NO!; He screamed in agony.
Finally, Mitch's most familiar ler, and lee, his ex wife, Naomi, approached the shackled and nude hunk. She shook her head silently, and then said with mock anger, and taunting tone of voice. "Poor, Poor Mitchy, so bound up, so helpless, so tortured by all these hungry, cruel women. Well, I know you the best of anyone. I was your wife for years, and you had the audacity to divorce me at my lowest point, you miserable fuck! Now, you have the gall to get an erection while nude in front of all these people???!!! You are getting a thrill from this, you miserable prick!" She said with mock anger. "You are going to be very, very sorry" Naomi proceeded to run both hands and all ten of her fingers over Mitch's sensitive soles and toes, causing him to erupt with hysterical, agonizing laughter as he bucked at his restraints, and begged for mercy, tears coming to his eyes. Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Too ticklish! Cant handle it! No More! No! Hhahahahahahahahaha!
At long last, after about 45 minutes, and being tortured by multiple beautiful female lers, the humilated Mitch was released from his bounds, and was allowed to dress. It had been a harrowing experience. Yet, although it was tortorous to be bound and tickled helplessly by all those female lees, there was still a certain sense of satisfaction of being reunited with the people he cared most about in the world, and he knew, at some point, he would enact his tickling revenge on them all.
So, the regular season hadnt even started yet, and the heavy tickling fun had commenced. Things looked like they were going smooth and rosy. Hopefully the good times would continue when the Good Guys offically reunited for the regular season, and the constant tickles, and winning baseball. The step by step reunion was going very well indeed. What would happen next? Stay tuned!

Mitch

Thank you! Yes, maybe he/I should. Let me think about the storyline, and I'll come up with something.
Meanwhile, there is another story on this page called Reunions and Dejz vus that you may not have had a chance to read. Please check it out.
Take care, and have a good holiday season and a great New Year, my friend. Your support for my stories this year has been appreciated. Stay tuned for further developments. Maybe it is time that Mitch got old Nicole for her troublemaking ways. We know from an admission by her ex husband Tom Cruise that she's ticklish, too! That could get interesting.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back