• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

so what’s everyone doing for Dinner on February 5th?

Yeah, you do...

...but just don't wear that dress to cook in this time, m'kay? ;) You distract the waiters and busboys!

So, Gang! Who's up for a Munch and Gathering? This'll be a Sacramento area event, obviously, and judging by the success of the last one, we're gonna have a grand time! Details to follow via the West Coast Gatherings mailing list, soon after New Year's!

Stay tuned! Same tickle time! Same tickle channel!

Batgrizz :bat:

Dearest BRATgrizz...

LOL~Oh suuuuuure I do--HA!:D
Ok, no more little black dress at the play party...Maybe I will try a no-nonsense burlap sack instead...:D

XOXO

Love to, but...

money is unfortunately a real issue at the moment (and probably for the next 5 weeks). :(
Best wishes, and have a wonderful evening!
WP

Bad Danimal!

NO CATS FOR YOU! (or me) :)

Sorry to hear it WP.
XOXO

AffectionateDan said:
You DO, Ms. Smartybritches, and I'll bring CATS... :p

:couch:
Oh it is SUCH a party already~I hope you know what you're getting yourself into with this bunch! ;) Oh, wait a minute, I think you know already, don't ya????

XOXO

Ayla ny said:
YAY! it's a party already!

can't wait to meet everyone and to see old friends again!

steph said:
:couch:
Oh it is SUCH a party already~I hope you know what you're getting yourself into with this bunch! ;) Oh, wait a minute, I think you know already, don't ya????

XOXO

uh huh... :woot:

I wanna Come...

Steph.. how far is Sacramento from San DIego?

Well I'd say it's sooo so far but our last play party we actually had a gal who came all the way from SD w/ a guy from L.A. I was blown away~to me it's far!:D
XOXO

I'd call it an easy...

...ten, maybe twelve hour drive, depending on traffic and weather. You're a bold soul to travel like that for a Gathering, and if you do, I tip my hat to ya. Are you already on the West Coast Gatherings mailing list?

Heck, it's a short hop if ya have the dime for a flight. If you're livin' in California, a c-note will usually get ya some sorta cheap commuter to Sac, and then ya just gotta prevail on Danimal to find ya a ride. ;)

And we used to have folks fly in from the East Coast, the South, from the Pacific Northwest, Asia, England, Scotland... We've had farther commuters. I've yet to get a complaint about the visit, either.

dvnc

yup, I've even heard of some lunatics traveling 3,000 miles! imagine such thing... :sowrong: ( :D )

You think THAT'S bad...

...just wait'll ya find out what the guy pickin' ya up at the airport is gonna wanna do to ya just for the ride! :devil:

I do believe y'all better get a ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM...:rolleyes: :p

XOXO

Oh shush, you!

Ms. Queen Of The Thread Hijackers!

Don't MAKE me start a new Steph thread. :p

ExCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, but y'all were starting to make me sweat!

Oh and you wouldn't DARE Mister! :D
XOXO

I'll make you sweat, babygirl...

...when I bring those CATS out after the Munch! :rolleyes:

And oh no you did NOT just DARE ME!

(locks cats in the garage, swallows the key and runs like hell...)
XOXO

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back