• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phantom tickling story/ part 3

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Merry Christmas to all who have taken the time to read my work. As I said to Primetime, 2005 will be a new era for the TMF. I've got some real interesting ideas for the new year, and all will be revealed when the time is right.

Once again, I apologize for not getting this posted sooner, going through some personal stuff.

Part 3 (Erotic Fun)

Diana shuddered as she sat bound and half naked. Now Sala had full access to her body. The fact that she couldn't even see, made it more terrifying.

"Now my sweet Diana taunted Sala, let's see if these armpits are as sensitive as your feet".

She dug her digits into Diana's smooth armpits which caused Diana to giggle even louder

HAAAAAAAHHEEEEEEOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOO NOOOOOT THAAAT whined Diana between laughs. She remembered when her friend Kit Walker had tickled her armpits when they were sophmores in college. It would drive her crazy, but he was always nice about stopping.

Sala was not so nice

"Gitsey gitsey goo teased Sala as she continued her assault on the armpits. Diana begged and pleaded but Sala only laughed at her pleeing cries to stop

Soon she got bored and moved her hands down to Diana's ribs, which made Diana feel a little relieved, because her ribs weren't as ticklish.

Sala noticed this, because Diana's laughter began to decrease as she tickled the ribs. A frown came across her face.

"Well well, I guess the ribbies aren't so bad began Sala, but I bet I know a spot that will tickle you pink".

Sala pulled out the feather, and used it as a drill in Diana's navel.

EEEEEEEEE HEEEEE HEEEE DOOOOON'T DO THAT cried Diana as she felt her voice start to grow hoarse.

Sala continued to drill the belly button for another ten minutes. Then she sat on Diana's lap so that were face to face. Sala's gaze went down to Diana's ample breasts that were snug in her white lacy bra.

"Now my dahling, let's take off this itchy bra and see your glorious titties.

"NO yelled Diana, DON"T YOU DARE

Sala unhooked the bra and threw it across the room. Diana began to blush ever so slightly. It embarrassed her to be topless in front of this crazed woman.

"Such cute titties cooed Sala as she used the feather around one breast, and used her nails on the other.

Diana began to pour laughter from deep inside the pit of her stomach. Sweat began to run down her forehead, and her skin was twitching with goosebumps.

"After fifteen more minutes, Sala decided to try something new.

Sala walked behind Diana's chair and leaned her head so that it was right next to her ear.

"You're mine now Diana whispered Sala, and there's nobody who can save you from me". Sala gave Diana's ear a little lick, which made Diana's toes curl and wiggle.

Sala noticed this, and had a huge smile on her face.

“I hope you didn’t think I was done with your feet Sala whispered in her ear, because I can’t resist them any longer”.

Diana didn't know what she meant by that. But five seconds later, she felt a warm tongue caressing her arches and her soles

“AAAAAAHH AAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA THAT TIIIIIIICKLES screeched Diana, AAAAHAAAAAA IT TICKLES SOOOOOO MUCH, NOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, STOOOOOOP LICKING MY FEEEEEEET

Sala held Diana’s left foot with both hands and continued to lick it. Diana stuggled furiously in her bonds. Sala’s tongue tickled like crazy, but she felt an overwhelming sensation in her body, that she never felt before.

“You have such sexy feet, Diana complimented Sala between licks, and I know this is turning you on more than me”.

Diana didn’t want to admit it, but Sala was right. Diana was getting turned on by the attention her feet were getting. Of course she would not submit to the bitch.

Sala started to kiss each one of Diana’s wiggling toes. Each kiss sent a tiny shock of static into Diana, and she only could giggle harder.

“Yummy moaned Sala, tell me Diana, does this turn you on?
“No said Diana as defiantly as she could muster.

“Not even if I do this asked Sala as she sucked and nibbled all five of Diana’s toes.

Ohhhhhh God Noooooo, eeeeeeeeee oooohhhhh don’t stop moaned Diana.

Sala continued to make love to Diana’s toes, then she switched to the other foot.

Diana continued to giggle and moan as she felt Sala’s tongue move up and down her sole.

Five minutes later, Sala let up, and slowly massaged Diana’s tired feet.

“Well Diana, I’ve had fun making love to your tootsies, but it’s time for the final dance number.

“Wwwhat are you going to do” murmured Diana, who was on her last breath.

“I’m going to make love to these titties sneered Sala, until you cum. Then when your pussy is extra sensitive, I will drive you to multiple orgasms.

Nooooooo wailed Diana as the tears began to stream down her face, please no more”.

Sala kissed Diana passionately on the lips, until Diana broke the kiss.

“Hush sweetie replied Sala sweetly, I’m going to make you feel like you’ve had sex with ten men.

Sala licked Diana’s breasts and teased her nipples. Then she sucked on them like a newborn baby.

Diana cried and laughed at the same time, she felt like she would explode any second.

Then there was a loud crash, and the sound of a body hitting the floor.

Diana felt the blindfold come off and she could see again. But what she saw shocked her.

A man in a purple costume stood over her, with a matching mask. He had a gun belt with a skull buckle intact, twin .45 long slides sat in the holsters. He was also muscular and

Sala lay on the floor, unconscious.

“Who are you asked Diana, despite the fact she was only wearing underwear hadn’t crossed her mind yet.

The man smiled.

“I am the Phantom was his reply, are you alright”?

“Not yet said Diana as she was helped out of her bonds, but I will once I get my revenge”!

Dear jersey, girl that was lovely. What a pity, we will not get to see those multiple orgasms, but revenge is sweet!
Have a Happy NEw YEar and we hope you had a great Christmas!
Love,
Anna and Heather

this series was great to read are you considering writing a revenge story

this series was great to read are you considering writing a revenge story

this series was great to read are you considering writing a revenge story please

Sorry guys, no revenge story in mind. I wrote this when I was first starting out back in the day. I felt like there was a complete blown opportunity for a tickle scene in The Phantom when Catherine Zeta Jones pulled Kristy Swanson's boot off. So I decided to write about what I would've done if I was a Russian with a tickle fetish.

Look man, you want it so bad, write it yourself. You're a magician, so show us your magic!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back