• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weird News Stories...

qjakal

1st Level Indigo Feather
Just FYI....

News of the Weird (.716)
LEAD STORIES

According to an October interview with one of his physicians in London's Sunday Telegraph, the Afghanistan Taliban leader Mullah Omar, 43, suffers periodic brain seizures that incapacitate him for days at a time and bring on a deep depression, during which he often engages in childlike behavior. One typical behavior, said the physician: sitting in the driver's seat of one of his SUVs, with the engine off, turning the wheel and making his own engine sounds. (Shortly after the story ran, the Pentagon announced it had bombed a Chevrolet Suburban belonging to Omar, although he was probably not among the people inside at the time.) [SundayTelegraph, 10-7-01; Washington Post, 10-12-01]

Both the U.S. and Afghanistan might seem to be heeding President Bush's call to act normal during these times of strife: Just a few miles up the road from the anthrax-shuttered National Enquirer offices in West Palm Beach, Fla., officials of the brand-new National Croquet Center staged a two-week series of matches in October, preparing for its grand opening in January. And Afghanistan's application to play in a prestigious cricket tournament in Pakistan, beginning about the same time as the U.S. bombing, was accepted (but the Afghan team eventually lost). Said one Afghan player, "Sport and war are two different things." [Miami Herald, 10-16-01] [Reuters, 9-27-01; London Daily Telegraph, 10-16-01]

guess I will stay away from those Chevrolet Suburbans when I DO get car shopping!

nah, maybe I will just stay away from Afganistan.....

; )
~D

Bad supply routes...

Good idea...I hear the cookie supply is running VERY low! Q

Wishful thinking...

I was thinking of pulling out the 'ol eggplant recipe if they continue to resist...can't say they weren't warned now!! :rolleyes: Q

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back