• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1960's batman style- ff/m

tklgal226

TMF Expert
ok, im bored, so i decided to post another of my stories. i wrote this one a while ago, and i wasn't estatic about it, so i didn't post it before. But, due to the lack of f/m here, i decided to post it anyways :p The only thing that gets me is the length- make sure uve got some time on your hands, kiddies! lol...

yesyesyes, im pathetic, i know, it's another robin story :p What can I say, he's fun to write about, lol!

and, as all of my stories, this is F/M!!!!

What is it again?

F/M!!!

So if F/M is NOT your thing, please, you know the drill! This story is F/M!!! Like i always say, ive had some trouble in the past, i thought i made it clear that the story was F/M, but apparantly not- soooo, this story is F/M!!!!!

all the characters are over 18, blah blah blah...

sit back, relax, and i hope you enjoy ;)

~clair :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce Wayne straitened his tan suit jacket, glancing in the mirror to check if it was strait. Dick Grayson was looking over his shoulder, his brown eyes pleading.
"Gosh Bruce, can't I go with you? It's going to drive me just crazy being here without you- what if there's trouble? Just because you leave town for the weekend doesn't mean that crime stops!"
"Im very aware of that Dick" Bruce replied calmly, "but Gothom will have to make do without Batman and Robin for one weekend."
"Yeah, sure." Dick replied, rolling his eyes. "I still don't see why you won't just let me take over for the weekend as Robin."
"Simple. You're too young to drive the Batmobile."
"Oh, please Bruce!"
"Rule are rules, Dick, you know that as well as anyone else."
"What if I went on foot?"
Bruce turned to his young ward, putting a sturdy hand on his shoulder. "I wouldn't risk it. You need a vehical. Besides, it's only one weekend."
"But if something happens..."
"No." Bruce said sternly, starting to walk out of the study. "Rest for this weekend."
"But-"
"Im not joking, Dick."
"Holy permit, all over a car..."
"It's more than that. Criminals never travel alone."
"I can take them!" Dick exclaimed, clasping his fist.
"I'm sure you can," Bruce smiled, "but you shouldn't risk it. That's final. The Batcave is closed for the weekend."
"What if I just want to research a criminal? There is still an awful lot of unfinished work we have down there..."
Bruce sighed. "All right. But that's it. You should take this time to catch up on your studies."
"Holy high school..."
"You are almost done, it's amazing the amount you learn towards the end of your seinor year."
"But it isn't very exciting."
"Come come, Dick, knowledge is as exciting as it can get. With knowledge, you can do anything."
"Gosh you're right Bruce."
"Come on, old chum, I've got to get going." he smiled, stepping through the study doors. Alfred stood with Bruce's suitcase in his hand, smiling warmly.
"Shall we go, sir?"
"Yes, Alfred, i believe all is in order here. And I believe that Dick here can handle Wayne Maner for one weekend." he added, winking at Dick. "Or at least for a few hours while you drive me to the airport."
Aunt Harriet walked up behind Dick, putting a loving hand on his shoulder. "Oh, Bruce, you know Richard won't be alone, he has me here to watch over him!"
"Yes, I almost forgot. Now Dick, don't forget about that big test you have to study for Monday."
Dick smiled sheepishly. "That's right, I have over fifty bird calls I need to learn- I better get going. Have a good trip Bruce. I'll be upstairs, Aunt Harriet."
Aunt Harriet just shook her head, smiling. 'That boy- I've never seen anyone so ambitious to learn!"
Alfred laughed. "Well, madam, he simply takes after Master Wayne."
Bruce smiled, "Have a good weekend Aunt Harriet," kissed her on the cheek, and walked out the door.

Dick threw down his Algebra book, running his fingers through his brown hair. "Holy boredom, how am I ever going to use this stuff?" He was looking blankly around the room when the Batphone suddenly went off. Dick jumped out of his seat.
"Wait." he said outloud, "Bruce told me not to- aaaaaw, what the heck, it can't hurt to see what's wrong." Dick straitened his yellow sweater and walked confidently towards the blinking red phone. "Yes Comissioner, this is Robin."
"Ah, hello Boy Wonder" the Commisionr's voice came through. "Is Batman around?"
"Uh...no, sorry, he's not here now. Anything I can help you with?"
"Not there? When will he be back?"
"Soon, I think."
"Well, there seems to be a pretty big problem, so...Well, it's Catwoman again, and she' on the prowl for the golden chershire cat statue being displayed at the museum this weekend."
"How do you know?"
"We caught her on tape trying to steal it. It's very unlike her to fall into such mere traps as alarm systems, so I think she's up to something more. Will you ask Batman to come down here as soon as he can? Only the Caped Crusader knows Catwoman as well as he does, perhaps he can figure her out."
"uh, sure Commissioner, I'll let him know as soon as I see him."
"Thank you, Robin." the Commisioner said, and hung up.
"Holy Alice in Wonderland!" Dick exclaimed as he put the phone down. "I know that darn Catwoman is up to something big....geez, what a time for Bruce to go away! But...if I just go see what she's up to....I'm sure he would want me to." With that, he pushed the statue's head back and pushed the red button. "To the Batpoles..." he whispered, looked around once more, and slid down the pole.

"The Kitty Paw" Robin read outloud, holding the notecard which the Batcomputer spit out only a few inches from his face. "The newest beauty salon in town...run by.....Madam Katherine Klaws.....that's it!" he exclaimed, and raced for the Alfcycle. "I guess this will have to do..." he mumbled, and sped out of the Batcave.

Catwoman sat thoughtfully on her golden throne, her legs crossed over the right arm of the chair, a ball of yawn delicatly being unwound between her hands. Itchy, one of her henchmen, ran into the room, standing at attention only five feet from her. She sat up.
"Any word yet?"
"None yet, Catwoman."
"Then why are you here to bother me?" she snapped, returning to her previous position.
"Wanted to let you know that the telegram you send to Riddler has been returned."
"Reeeeeally..." she cooed, "and what does it say?"
"He says the equiptment you asked for is in the same place he left it. His hideout has not yet been disturbed."
"Puuuuurfect.....is that all?"
"Yes Catwoman."
"Good, then go watch the radar! Let me know when anyone comes within five-hundred feet of the Salon."
"Yes Catwoman" he repeated, and left. Catwoman softly giggled to herself, tossing the ball into the air and catching it. "Yes..." she purred softly, "just puuuuurfect..."

Robin slowly and carefully climbed up the wall of oversized Salon. He could see an open window at the top, so it seemed like his best bet. He took a deep breath before finally hoisting himself to the ledge just outside of it. Listening carefully, he could hear the distinct voice of Catwoman, talking to what was most likely one of her evil henchmen.
"...and then we'll simply pawn off that Golden Treasure to break the Riddler out of jail."
"Can ya really do that, Catwoman? Will they accept money for him?"
"Of course, who could resist the three million bucks we're willing to pay?"
"Three million! That's an awful lot for that crook"
"Don't be so stupid, we're simply going to 'loan' Warden the money- as soon as the Riddler is out, we'll move into plan B, where we steal them money back. What kind of a low brain criminal are you? It's as simple as one-two-three"
Robin took this oppertunity to burst into the room through the window "Now while Im around!" he exclaimed. Catwoman recoiled against her throne, and pointed a clawed finger at him.
"Sick him, boys!"
The three men sitting around Catwoman immediatly jumped to their feet and charged at the young hero. Robin grabbed onto the hanging ball of yarn directly above his head and pulled himself up, allowing the three to run right under him. As he let go, he swung his leg around and made contact with the tallest one, kicking him square in the forehead. *BAM!* The goon fell to the floor behind one of the chairs. At this, the other two lunged towards Robin. One of them swung a punch at him, who ducked, and accidently hit the other in the face. *WAP!* However, when Robin tried to kick him in the chest, the goon moved quickly and caught his ankle. Robin used the power from his other leg to do a backflip, not only escaping the large man, but also catching him in the chin with his shoe. *ZAM!* By now, the first goon to fall had gotten back up and was coming up fast behind the young hero. He grabbed his from behind, pinning his arms behind his back, while the second bad guy got a solid hit to his head. *OOF!* As soon as the goon let go, Robin immediatly fell to his knees, dazed by the punch. After only a second he was able to stagger to his feet and partially regain his balance, puzzled at why the three men surrounding him hadn't attacked while he was down.
"GET HIM!" Catwoman screamed, still cowering behind her chair. As soon as one of the men advanced, Robin threw another punch, barely hitting the villian, and was unable to knock him to the floor. The two others tried to clothesline him from behind, but Robin simply ducked again, so they caught the third goon instead with it. *FWOMP!* The two turned around quickly, running past Robin on either side, back to the side they had come from. Robin turned around to fight them, but cried out with suprise as the one who had just fallen got back up and pinned his arms behind his back. He tried to stamp on the villian's foot, but it was no use, and the other two were closing in on him fast. Robin closed his eyes and braced himself for a punch. Instead, he felt a cool leather glove grab his face, raising his head. When he opened his eyes, Catwoman was smiling and holding a can of knock-out gas only a few inches from his face.
"Nightie-night birdboy" she smiled, and sprayed the blue gas. Robin tried to fight it and hold is breath, but within only seconds he lost feeling and everything went black.

Robin groggily opened his eyes, his eyelids feeling as if they weighted a hundred pounds each. It took a few seconds for his eyes to focus, and he jumped when he saw his surroundings. He reconized the room immediatly, since he had been tied up down here before. This was the Riddler's own private collection of mideviel tourture devices, filled with everything from stocks to the wheel of death. He also recognized that this was the same rack which he had been strapped to before, only with a few alterations. He tried to move, but his arms had been heavily restrained behind his head, secured both at the wrist and the elbow. His own BatRope had been tied accross his stomach, and both of his ankles were secured with leather restraints at the end of the table, rather than with the chains which had been used in the past . Robin immediatly began twisting and pulling, using all his stregnth to try to escape. It wasn't exaclty an unusual situation for him to wake up anf find himself tied up, but the idea that Batman was out of town for the weekend scared him more than anything. How would he get out without Batman? If he had only listened to Bruce...
"Ah, I see the Boy Blunder is awake" Catwoman giggled as she walked into the room, toying with a ball of yarn. "I trust you slept well?"
"Catwoman! You fiend, you crook, you let me out of this right now or I'll-"
"Or you'll what?" she laughed, cutting him off. "I hardly think you're in any position to be making demands here."
"What do you want with me?"
"Oh....just the usual....what I really want is you dead, but somehow I doubt that's going to happen..."
Robin uneasily shifted his position, trying not to show how scared he really was. "Batman will be here, Catwoman, and then you're in big trouble! Holy Heartbreak will you be in for it-"
"Blah blah blah, holy this and holy that....how does he put up with you?" she laughed, tossing the ball of yarn away and leaning on the table. "Really, you're nothing more than an overactive little kid, I'll never understand why he keeps you around..."
"You....you...." Robin sighed, obviousually out of ideas. "Is there a point to this?"
Catwoman now turned to him, grinning like a fiend. "Oh, there's a point my little birdiee. Do you really think I'd go through all this trouble if there wasn't?" she laughed. "You see, there's just this little detail about Batman I've been trying to find out lately...and I have a feeling that you're going to be more than willing to tell me all about it..."
"And what's that?"
"His secret identity. The man behind the mask"
"HA!" Robin laughed, "Gee, Catwoman, you must have really lost it! You know that I would never tell you-"
"Ohhh, I think you'll be more than willing. " she smiled slyly as she walked around the end end of the table.
"Never" Robin replied flippiantly, "i'll never tell you anything"
"You'd be supised how quickly you may change your mind..."
"Never! I'd never betray Batman!"
"Um-hum...." she sighed, flexing her hands over her head.
"I don't know what you plan to do with the Riddler on this....but...but when Batman finds...out....he's gonna....." Robin's speech slowly quieted down as all his attention was suddenly focused on Catwoman. She was obviousually not paying attention to him, gingerly glided her claw up the bottom of his shoe. Robin swollowed, becoming a bit nervous. Catwoman noticed this and smiled broadly, suddenly grasping the his shoe and pulling it off. Now Robin felt his face flush a bit, and swollowed hard. "Um....why....why are you doing that?"
"What's wrong Robin?" the clawed crook asked sweetly, the smile never leaving her face, "You're not ticklish, are you?"

"Ah, here we are, sir." Alfred said as the car pulled up to the airport. "Safe and sound."
"Thank you, Alfred." Bruce smiled, sitting up and closing his book. "But I'm afriad that I won't be getting out here."
"Sir?"
"You see, Alfred, this trip is a fake- there really is no Congressional Meeting of the Pine Tree and Bird Lover's Club."
"I thought that sounded a bit suspicious, sir"
"I knew you would catch it. However, I don't think that Dick did, and that is exactly why I planned this fake trip in the first place."
"For Master Rob-...I mean, Grayson?"
"Yes. You see, as he has gotten older, he's gotten a bit...."
"Rebellious, sir?"
"Exactly, Alfred. So, I wanted to put him to the test this weekend, and see how trustworthy he really is."
"Very good sir. I hope for his sake that he is still studying in his room."
"So do I Alfred..." Bruce sighed as Alfred turned the car around, "...so do I...."

"HaHAhahaaahaheheheeee!!! <gasp> I...Hahahahahaaaa..I....HAHAHAHAA!!!..........I-hehehehehelllll n-nevhhhheeeeerrr t-t-tehehehehell you!! Ahhhhhahaha! S-St-hop!!! P-p-pleeeeezzzzzzehehehahahaha!!! HAHAHOLY HAAAAAA!!!!! D-Donthehehee tttttticklehehehehahaa!!" Robin cried, trying to twist and squirm against the bonds holding him down. Catwoman just smiled evily at him, continuing to drag her claws over his bare feet, tickling him like mad. She had been at it for ten minutes now, and had fully reduced the Boy Wonder to nothing but a little boy.
"One name, Birdboy, just one simple little name..."
"HAhahahAHhahaha!! NO-hohoho!!! P-P-PLEEZZEE!! Dohohohonnntthahaha..hahahahaa..sthaHAHAhaaaap!!"
"Don't stop? I like the sound of that..."
"HAHAHA!!!! Te-he-he-he-HAHAHA!!!"
"Have it your way..." Catwoman laughed, now focusing on his toes, causing a violent reaction from him.
"NOOOO!!! Not my t-to-toooooeeeesssshahahahahahaaaahaHAHAHA!!!! AAAAAhhhhhahahahahaa!!!! NonoNOOOO-HOhohohohooooO!!"
"This is your last chance Boy Blunder, what is batman's name?"
"hahahaaaa <gasp> NEEHEVER!!! Hhahahaaaaaaaaa..."
Catwoman sighed heavily, taking a step back from the young hero. Robin immediatly gasped for air, thankful for the end of the tourture. "You.....you fiend..." he gasped, closing his eyes, his chest rising and falling quickly. Catwoman just smiled and walked to the other end of the table, gently brushing the side of his face with a claw.
"You bring it on yourself, you know." she smirked, "It really does pain me to do this. Well, to do my own dirty work, I mean. Just to think- a bigtime criminal like me....wasting my time with Batman's sidekick....nonono, it just isn't right." Now she leaned on the table's edge, her chin resting on her arms. "That's why I hired my own 'sidekicks.'"
Robin was quickly brought back to life at this, his eyes flying open. "W-what?"
"The name, Birdbrian. This is your last chance."
"N-never." Robin said softly, not sounding as sure of himself this time as he had the last two. Catwoman just shrugged.
"Have it your way." she said simply, turned towards the doorway, and let out a loud whistle. "Oh pussycats!"
Robin lifted his head off the table, watching his worst fears come to life. At Catwoman's call, two tall young women walked into the room, dressed identicially in skin-tight, lepord-print costumes. Both wore large smiles on their faces, and were menicingly flexing their fingers. Each wore black gloves with the same long claws attached the the fingertips as Catwoman. One of the girls had long, blonde hair, while the other was a brunette. Both also wore cat-eared headbands, also in leopord print, and black masks. Robin swollowed hard as the two approached him.
"....no...noooo..." he moaned softly as they took their places above his squirming body.
Catwoman smiled smugly at him, his arms crossed. "You can't say I didn't warn you." she laughed, "Since you didn't want to willingly tell us the name I want, I'll just have these two tickle it out of you. Don't kid youself Boy Blunder, you can only last so long."
"You CROOK!!" Robin suddenly exclaimed, using every bit of stregnth left in his body to try to break free of the bonds. The three women just laughed softly at his efforts.
"Oh.." Catwoman giggled, reaching underneath the table, "I do have ONE more suprise for you..." she said, pulling up a black blindfold. "Let's see if this helps."
"NO!" Robin shouted as Catwoman placed it over his eyes and secured it behind his head.
Catwoman stood back, admiring the scene at hand. "Beth....Dawn....my pussycats..." she said with a smile to the girls, "Do your worst."

"Dick?" Bruce called as he entered the mansion, his eyes going to the stairs. "Dick, are you here?"
"Madam?" Alfred called behind him, checking for Aunt Harriet. His eyes fell on the note on the table. "Oh my."
"What is it?"
"It appears that Aunt Harriet has gone for lunch with her fellow bridge players. She didn't mention anything about Master Grayson."
"Then he must be here."
"Perhaps we should check the Batcave, sir."
"Good idea." bruce replied quickly, dashing for the den.

"HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAA N-N-NNOOOHOHOO!!! AH-HAHAHAHAAAAA!! PPPLLLLEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEZZZEEE!! <gasp> AAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAA!! " Robin screamed with laughter, twisting and thrashing against his restraints. "Hahahaah!!! I Chhhhaaaantttt brheheheheheeeeetheeee! HAHAHAHAAA I CANT BRHEHEHEEETHE!!!" The girls, on the other hand, were laughing with glee, tickling every inch of his body that they could get thier claws on. Dawn, the blonde, stayed with his feet, testing them for his worst spots, and mainly focusing on his toes. Beth was working his upperbody, focusing mostly on his armpits, but not neglecting his neck, ribs, and sides.
"Coochie coo..." she giggled, now straddling his chest, her face only inches from his. "My my, the Boy Wonder certianlly is in a ticklish position! Kitchy kitchy coo...." She attacked both of his armpits at once, laughing at the reactions it was causing. Robin's face was almost as red as his costume, from both the tickling and the humiliation of it. The girls weren't letting up physicially or mentally, since their teasing was one of the most tourturous things.
"Tickle tickle tickle!" Dawn laughed, experimenting with different spots on his feet "Does that tickle? How about here? Or here?"
"I think he likes this!"
"I think you're right....now, let's just tickle these feet...tickle tickle tickle....stop squirming, you're supposed to be a superhero!"
"Cootchie cootchie coo Robby..."
"Tickle tickle tickle!"
"HAHAHAHAHAAA!" Robin shreiked, "NOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAA no...no mohOHOOOORREEEE!!! <gasp> HHHHHHHHHHO-HO-HOOOLY MEHEHERCY!!"
Beth attacked both armpits again, causing his laughter to become silent as he thrashed around. For the most part he was well secures, but it was easy to tell when the girls had hit a sweet spot. His hands kept closing into tight fists, and his toes were wiggling like mad. But he was weak from laughing so hard, so it was not exactly a difficult task for Dawn to simply bend them backwards so she could tourture him further.
"I wonder if I could cut these sleeves..." Beth thought outloud, gently tickling Robin's underarms. "That way I could use the feather..."
"Oh!" Dawn exclaimed, "We forgot about our bag of toys!"
"I'll get it!" Beth replied excitedly, and hopped off the table, giving Robin only a few seconds the breath. Dawn just slowly dragged her nails up and down the soles of his feet, making him giggle.
"Tickle tickle Birdboy..." she taunted.
"I...hehehe...I....hahaha...I...HOHOHAAA! <gasp> No! No-hoho...not...not theeeeeeeereheheeee...pllllleeeeezzzeeeheheheheheee! Do-do-dohohohoooonnnt t-t-tickkkkklllllheheheheheee!!!"
"Looks like someone has ticklish toes..."
"HEheheheeeeee!!! HAAAhahahaHA! HA-NO! NO-HOOOO!!!!"
"If I could just get these toes to stay still.....haha......I know!...this little piggy went to market..." she giggled, wiggling his big toe. Robin blushed, flexing his toes, trying to protect them.
"noo..." he moaned, panting softly.
"...this little piggy stayed home..."
Robin groaned.
"...this little piggy had roast beef..."
He tried to stiffle a laugh as she ran a nail up the bottom of his other foot.
"...this little piggy had none..."
"N-noooohoo..."
"...and this little piggy..." Dawn said as she wiggled his smallest toe. Suddenly Beth burst back into the room carrying a small bag, but dropped it quickly and pounced on top of Robin, this time facing away from him. Dick almost screamed as she sat on his ankles and pulled back his toes on both feet, giving Dawn unlimited power. "...was a bad little piggy, and therefore, all the piggies must be punished!" Dawn laughed, and attacked all of Robin's toes at one. Dick practicially jumped out of his skin as he let out a scream, laughing so hard he thought his chest was going to explode.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! AAAAAHAAAA NONONOOOOOOOO!!! PLEEEEEEEEEZEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!! Not there! AAHHH, NOT M-my t-t-t-TOEEEESS!!!"
"Get those toes good!" Beth laughed.
"Tickle tickle tickle!" Dawn exclaimed "Coochie coochie coo!! Kitchy kictchy! Haha, who's ticklish, hum boy wonder? Who's a ticklish little boy? Gitchy gitchy goo, tickle tickle tickle!"
"We're gonna tickle you to death!"
"Tickle tickle!"
"We'll never stop!"
"Kitchy kitchy!"
"Tickle those toes..."
"Tickle tickle tickle, Robby baby! Tickle tickle tickle!"
"C'mon, Robin, laugh for us!"
"Gootchie goo!"
Robin was still screaming with laughter as Catwoman entered the room. She just smiled as she crossed her arms and watched as the young hero was being tourtured. Beth gave her a large grin, released Robin's toes, spun around to face him, and attacked his armpits again. Catwoman allowed this to go on for a few minutes more before holding up a gloved hand, stopping the girls.
"Give him a rest." she said sympotheticially, then smiled. "I believe there may be something he wants to tell us." Catwoman then walked up to him and took off the blindfold. "Well Boy Wonder?"
Robin was sweating and panting, his eyes squeezed shut. There were tear stains beneath his mask, and his face was still a deep shade of red. He slowly opened his large brown eyes, which were now terribly bloodshot, and clenched his teeth. "H-holy...ne-ver...." he hissed inbetween gasps. Catwoman threw her hands up in the air and laughed sarcasticially.
"Well girls, you heard the boy! He must be enjoying this! Isn't that right Robby?"
"You......you crook...." he panted, still baring his teeth. "When B-Batman gets hold of you..."
"Mmmm-hmm, well, I see we still need a little more convincing. Let's try something new." she smiled, now reaching under the table again. "This should help you change your mind" This time she brought up a roll of duct tape, and she quickly tore off a large piece. Before Robin had time to gasp for another breath, she put it violently over his mouth. "There" she said, obvioususually content, "That should stop your wise-cracks for a little while"
Dawn giggled, running a claw up the the bottom of his left foot. "I like where this is going!"
"I had a feeling you would. Girls, give him the works for a half hour. That way, even if he wants to tell us, he's powerless to stop the tickling!" Catwoman laughed. "When I come back, we'll take off the tape." she grabbed Robin's face and forced him to meet her gaze. "Perhaps then he'll be a bit more talkative."
"And if not...? Beth asked hopefully.
"The he gets it for another hour without a break. Two after that. And so on." she smiled, her eyes still locked with Robin's. He swollowed hard, his eyes showing her a fear that words never could. She simply smiled again and walked out of the room, leaving him alone with the two girls. Robin closed his eyes and let his head fall back against the table, inhaling once more before he was laughing hystericially again.

"Not here, sir?"
"No." Bruce replied, his hands on his hips. He was still dressed in his regular clothes, having taken the stairs down to the Batcave rather than the Batpole. "But I don't understand it, the BatMobile is still here."
"Perhaps Master Robin used another method of transportation." Alfred suggusted, raising his white eyebrows. Bruce looked at him thoughtfully for a moment, then his eyes lit up.
"The Alfcycle!" he exclaimed, suddenly noticing it's absence.
"Oh dear..."
"Now it makes sense. But...where do you suppose he's gone?"
Again Alfred simply raised his eyebrows. Bruce nodded and headed for the BatPole.

"Tickle tickle tickle my little birdie! Let's hear you sing!" Beth taunted, gleefully tickling Robin's armpit with a stiff red feather. Rather than cutting the green fabric, she had hooked a nail under it and pulled the sleeve back, fully exposing his vaunerable underarm. The light ticklish sensations that the feather caused were driving Robin mad, and his reactions were so entertaining that even Dawn had stopped just to watch him. Tears now streamed from his eyes, which were squeezed shut, and all they could hear was muffled laughter and moans from behind the tape. Best of all, only ten minutes had passed, and both girls believed that he was more in agony now that he had ever been.
"You're so ticklish..." Dawn giggled, gently teasing his other armpit with her claw, "...and you know what they say: ticklish boys MUST be tickled, hahaha!"
"This ticklish boy also must be taught a lesson, tickle tickle tickle! Cootchie coo!"
Robin's giggled intensified, and his chest started to rise and fall at a faster rate as his laughter picked up. As the girls worked him over, he continiousually opened and closed his gloved hands, as if it would help him escape. Wiggling and thrashing his head back and forth, the young hero was an absolute mess.
While Beth continued to attack his underarms with a feather, Dawn grew tired of watching and decided to dig through their bag of 'toys.' Suddenly her eyes lit up, and she pulled out an electric toothbrush. Her smile could not be containted as she practicially dove for poor Robin's feet, tickling them quickly with her nails.
"Loooook what I got!" she exclaimed, holding up the toothbrush. Beth stopped tickling so she could turn around, and quickly returned Dawn's smile.
"Ooh!" she exclaimed, "get his toes with that!"
"Oh, I plan on it..." Dawn replied with a wink, tickling Robin's foot again. Robin barely had time to open his eyes before he heard the buzz of the brush, and tried to cry out, but his scream was lost in the tape. Dawn just laughed as the cruel device was applied to the base of his toes, and watched his electric reaction with awe. It was like electricity, and his giggled immediatly turned into screams of muffled laughter. His entire body tensed up as he thrashed his head from side to side, begging silently. Beth just laughed and began tickling his armpits once more, one with the feather, one with her claws. After only a few seconds fresh tears began to stream down his face, and what remained of his composure was now long gone.

Catwoman walked back into the room, once again toying with the ball of yarn. She could hear muffled screams and the girls' laughter from all the way down the hall. As she entered, she was delighted by what she saw. The Boy Wonder was bright red and screaming as the girls were tickling him to death, his hair a complete mess, his gloved hands clenched into fists. The fabric from his costume which normally would have covered his underarms had been streched and pulled away, leaving him dangerousually vaunerable. Beth was still straddling his chest, her tickling fingers dancing all over his ribcage and into his armpits. Dawn was also sitting on the table, straddling Robin's ankles. She had the toes of his left foot pulled back and was currently using the electric toothbrush to "clean" the entire sole. Catwoman laughed out loud and clapped her hands together.
"Girls!" she exclaimed, smiling broadly, "Do you have any idea how many villians would LOVE to walk into a room and see what I am seeing now?"
"We love just doing this!" Beth laughed, picking up the feather and gently twirling it in his right ear. Robin immeadity tried to cover his neck by tilting his head, but Beth used her nails to tickle the newly exposed side of his neck, causing him even more agony. Catwoman watched, facinated, than motioned for the girls to stop.
"I think he's ready to talk now." she smiled, walking up to him and ripping off the tape. Robin gasped for air, his eyes closed again, his entire body going limp. "H...holy suffication...." he muttered once he had regained his breath. Catwoman didn't waste any time.
"The name, Wonder Midget."
Robin opening his eyes and looked blankly at her, as if not seeing her at all. After a few seconds, he took another deep breath, and whispered "Never."
Catwoman laughed louder this time than she had the first time. "I can't believe this!!! I was joking when I said that you were enjoying it, but now I'm starting to believe that you really are!"
"You...you're crazy." Robin panted, "I will NEVER reveil who....who Batman is."
"ok." she replied dully, "let's make a deal. How about YOUR name."
"Never!" Robin hissed again, taking another deep breath.
"Fine. One hour it is, then."
"NO!"
"What's wrong? That's the deal, isn't it?"
"You...you.....CRIMINAL!!!"
Catwoman just rolled her eyes, tossing the ball of yarn aside and leaning on the table. "Oof, that one hurts." she said sarcasticially.
"Just wait! Just....wait until Batman f-finds out....holy reciprical, will you be in t-trouble..."
"Im sure." she laughed, picking up the blindfold again. "Ok, i'll be nice for once- this hour, no gag- just the blindfold."
"Noooo..." Robin whimpered, suddenly humble, "Please Catwoman....no....no more tickling...."
"It's your own doing." she winked at him, then delicatly tied the blindfold over his mask. Robin looked as if he was about to cry, but tried to keep his composure.He took another deep breath and bit down on his bottom lip, giggling again as he felt the feather enter his armpit. Not being able to see it brought his feelings to a new level, and he burst out laughing only a few seconds later.

"Will you need anything else, sir?" Alfred asked obediatly, closing the BatMobile door.
"No, thank you Alfred" Batman replied, now fully dressed. "Let's just hope Robin didn't get himself into TOO much trouble."
"It is a shame that his BatHoming Device isn't working."
"Yes, I have the feeling that it is something more than that- more like it was crushed."
"Do you think he's where you think he is?"
"I hope so, old chum." batman said with a sigh, "i certianlly home so."
"A safe journey, sir."
"Thank you Alfred" Batman said, smiled once more, and took off in the Batmobile.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Robin laughed as Beth found a sweet spot on his rib cage, "AAAAH-HA HA!!!! Sssssstttthhhhoooopppp hahahahaaaa t-t-tichehee-ttttttickllliingggg meheheheheeee!! PLEEEE-HE-HEEEEZZZEEHEHEHE!! Nohohohooo!!! HAHAHAHAHOLY N-N-NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!"
"This little piggie..." Dawn taunted from the other end of the table, holding one of his toes and tickling it with a feather. Robin tried hard to breath and hold in his laughter, but he found himself getting weaker by the second. The tickling now was not as intense as it had been- he just hoped that it stayed like this. If things continued going like they were, he would not even be able to walk out of here without assistance, nevermind free himself and escape when they finally gave him a break. After just two hours of tickling, he really did feel as if he had been reduced to nothing.
Beth was now completely engulfed in the idea of exploring his ribs, finding all of his most ticklish spots. She used these spots to play him like a musical instrument, making him laugh harder at some times, and wimper at others. The best was when she found the not-so-rare spots which made him howl with silent laughter, and usually turned his face one shade redder. She never imagined that she would have Robin, the fanous Boy Wonder, at her tickling fingertips, which made the scenario even better. Also, she just knew that she could make him talk- or kill him trying. He had been so cocky at first, so smug.....it was great to see such a change.
Dawn on the other hand was not from the area, so barely knew who the young man was or what the big deal was about him. To her, he looked silly in his red and green costume, and suggusted to Catwoman that she simply rip off his mask to reveil to identity. Catwoman had simply shussed her, explaining that it was one of Gothom City's greatest secrets, and that she wanted Robin himself to tell her. "It's all part of the game" she had smiled. Dawn had always been facinated with tickling and even a bit turned on by it. When Beth had first told Dawn about this oppertunity, she took a plane to Gothom that very second. She never knew exactly what she was getting herself into-the silly costumes and comical personalities- but enjoyed it just the same. Besides, Catwoman was easy to work for, and the promises of payment had far exceeded her expectations.
She was now becoming bored with his feet, as enjoyable as they were, and turned around so she could concertrate on other things. Robin was still giggling at Beth's rib-tickling, but not nearly as intense as he had been before. Dawn decided to change all that. With a smile, she reached out and grabbed his knee, squeezing it hard. A shrill scream rose from the giggling and his legs began to squirm.
"Ut oh!" Dawn teased, "looks like we found another spot!"
"NO!" Robin suddenly called out, unable to see Dawn past Beth's smiling face, "Please! Ple-he-he-heeeeeeeeeese!!!"
"Tickle tickle!" Dawn taunted, now tickling him under his knees, causing more laughter. This went on for another ten minutes, the two girls experimenting different tickling tecniques on the poor boy's body, until finally Dawn came up with a new idea. "Hey Beth, hand me another feather."
Beth tossed her the red one she had been using on his armpits. Dawn smiled, and started to tickle Robin's inner thigh. This produced a new kind of laughter, more high pitched, and much more begging.
"HEheheheheehEHEHHE!!! Hehe-NO!!!! HAhahahoooooo.....hohohohohohoho- heheheheeeee- NO!!!! PLEASE! Not...not t-there!!! No-hohohohohhahahaha!!! Not there!! Noooooo!!! No no NO!!! H-h-holy NOOOO!!!!"
"I've got a good idea where to tickle..." beth said softly, winking. Dawn's smile grew again.
"I almost forgot about that!" she exclaimed, and slowly the feather began to move up his thigh. Since his ankles had been secured to the corners of the table, it was easy to access the area between his legs. Only seconds later, Robin's laughing became even more frantic as the feather touched on another sweet spot.
"NO!!!!!!!!" he screamed, "NO, PLEASE!!! NOT THEREHEHEHEHEEE!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I..I'll DO ANYTHIIIIIIIHEHEHEIIIING HAHAHAHAAAA!!!! AAAHAHAHAA! HO-HO-HOLY HUMILIA-SHAHAHAHAHAION!!!!! HAHAHAAA!!!!!"
"Anything?" Dawn asked, raising her eyebrows. Robin nodded his head franticially, his mouth frozen in a smile of silent laughter as the feather teased his bulge. At hearing this, Catwoman hurried into the room, hopeful that they had finally broken the boy wonder.
"Batman's name!" Dawn exclaimed, intensifying the tickling but also teasing the area with her claws. Robin thrashed more at this, screaming silently, sweat dripping down his face. Beth quickly drove her claws into his armpits, bringing Robin to the most tourtourous level he had ever been at. He was soaked in sweat and practicially crying as they did all this.
"Does the little birdie like this?" Dawn cooed, her nails dancing on his most private area, "Do you? Are you ticklish there? Do you want me to tickle you there some more? Cootchie cootchie coo! Gitsey Gitsey Goo! Tickle tickle tickle, my ticklish little birdie, tickle tickle tickle! Kitchy kitchy koo!!"
"Tickle tickle..." Beth giggled, still working on his armpits, "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle! Hehe, tell us the name, hunny, and it will be alllllll over- otherwise we're gonna tickle you to death! Tickle tickle! Hehehehe, tickle tickle tickle! I'm going to tickle these armpits forever! Tickle tickle!"
"HAHAHAHAAAA!! HAHAHAHAANONONOOOOOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!! OOOHHHOHOHOHO GGGAAAWWWWDDDD HEHEHEHE!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA- NO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE STOP-HOP-HOP!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! NO!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZEEEEEEE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!!! NO! NO MO-HO-HORE!!!! NONONONOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL TE-HELL YO-HOHO!!! HAHA!! I...I....AAAAAAAAAHHH HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! I'LL D-DooOOOOO IT-T-T!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA B-B-BRUCE WHAAAAAAAYYYYYYNNNNEEEE!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHHA, AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! ITS BRUUUUUCE......B-BRUCEEE WHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!"
Catwoman simply burst out laughing at this, clapping her gloved hands together. "Wonderful, my pussycats, simply wonderful!" she excliamed, "you'll both get an extra portion of milk at the end of the day....you did just puuuuuuuurfectly...."
Robin collasped against the table, his entire body limp and panting for breath. Beth carefully removed the blondfold and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I knew you'd come around!" she giggled, climbing off of him. Dawn followed her, practicially jumping with excitment.
Slowly Catwoman unlocked the bonds holding Robin down. He was obviousually too weak to walk, nevermind make it back to the BatCave on his own. Rather than help him, Catwoman simply left him in the condition that he was, and took off with her Pussycats. Still gasping for air, Robin closed his eyes, laid his gloved hands on his stomach and allowed himself to pass out.

A splash of cold water suddenly swept across Robin's face, causing his to bolt upright, coughing and sputtering. Immediatly reminded of his previous tourment by his aching muscles, he let out a moan and fell back against the table, whiping this water out of his eyes with his gloved hands. When his vision had cleared he was finally able to turn his head, slowly, to see Alfred standing next to the table.
"Al-<cough>-fred." he croaked, a small smile forming on his dry lips. Alfred returned the smile and nodded.
"Good to see that you're alright, Master- I mean, Boy Wonder." he said obediently. "I was beginning to worry."
"How....how did you find me?"
"Luck." he replied with another smile."I just happened to be in the neighborhood when i spotted a rather 'famous' bicycle outside."
Robin closed his eyes again, still letting his head rest against the table. He was not fully aware of the rough shape his body was in- he was soar from head to to, had a splitting headache, and felt that his vocal chords had exploded. He let out another soft moan. Alfred's hand grasped his.
"Are you alright sir?"
Robin sighed. "Im not sure..."
"Well, I think the best thing would be to get you out of here. I can imagine that you must still be in quite some danger here."
Robin simply nodded, then a problem quickly crossed his mind. "Alfred....Batman isn't around here, is he?"
"No sir. I haven't seen him- why, should he be?"
"No..." he replied softly, forcing himself to sit up. "But, how can i get out of here? I can barely move."
"Those pains will pass in time, I can assure you. In the meantime, lean on me, I just happend to be driving Mr. Wayne's car."
Robin smiled weakly at him as he swung his legs over the side of the rack. "Thanks Al..."
"You need not mention it, young sir. To me, or to Batman."
Robin simply nodded, slowly lowering himself off the rack. He was suprised that his legs still had enough stregnth to support him, and even more suprised that he could make it to the door unassisted. After a few minutes, only a certian few spots were noticiably soar, and by the time they made it back to Wayne Manor, he felt almost back to his old self again. Almost.

The next day, Dick was suprised to see that Bruce had returned early from his trip. He hurried down the stairs to meet him, never so happy to see him back. He tried his best to hide the limp in his walk and be as energetic as possibal.
"Bruce!" he excalimed, sliding down the banister, "Why are you back so early?"
"The trip was cut short, I'm afriad." Bruce smiled, putting a hand on his ward's shoulder. Dick almost winced. "Nothing serious, i just suppose that there aren't as many pine and bird lovers out there as I thought there were. Did I miss anything?"
"Holy backtrack, you have no idea..."
"I...hope you didn't go out as Robin.....did you Dick?"
"Uhh....I....well, here's the thing...."
"Dick, you deliberatly disobeyed-" bruce started, but the doorbell rang. He sighed. "You better get that, I gave Alfred and Aunt Harriet the day off."
"Alright." Dick sighed, rolling his eyes and dashing for the door. When he opened it, he was surpised to find a tall woman, dressed completely in black, standing there. She even had a black veil over her face.
"Can I help you, Miss?" he asked sincerly, extending his hand. The strange woman simply smiled from behind her veil.
"Yes..." a familiar voice said, "Is Bruce Wayne home?"
"Why yes he-...." Dick suddenly stopped as two other woman came out from behind the first, also dressed in black. Their faces were not covered, however, and were instantly recognizable, even without their masks and leotard catsuits.
"Oh no..." Dick squeaked horsely, taking a step back and almost tripping over the rug. The woman in the center now took off her veil with two gloved hands, also black. Catwoman's sly face was now directly in front of him.
"Hello, Birdboy" she laughed, taking a step towards him. Dick was just about to turn and run when one of the girls reached out and grabbed his arm, pulling him towards her.
"You look awful different without that silly costume!" Dawn laughed, grabbing the neck of his sweater. Beth quickly walked around behind him, pinning his other arm behind his back and covering his mouth.
"Let's just make sure it's really you..." she giggled, winking at Dawn. Dawn's free hand lashed out and began tickling his ribs, making Dick squirm and laugh, trying desperatly to get away from them.
Catwoman walked past them and into the house, throwing the veil aside. Bruce stood at the doorway to the living room, a slight smile on his face. "Hello Catwoman" he said casually, extending his hand.
"Hello Batman" she replied as she took it. Bruce quickly leaned down to kiss her gloved hand, then looked up and laughed, twirling her into his embrace and kissing her.
"I think we taught him a lesson, don't you?" he smiled.
"You mean you still haven't told him it was all a setup?"
"No...I thought your visit would suprise him more."
"Oh..." she laughed, "That explains the look on his face when he opened the door!" she leaned foward to kiss him again. "He had no clue....about us...did he?"
"No" Bruce replied, returning the kiss.
"Good...it's more fun this way. Let him think that he spoiled it all, and that I had no idea of your identity before."
"I plan to. At least...until he's a little older. I think this is a lesson well learned."
They both turned towards the doorway, where the girls had now pinned Dick to the floor. Dawn sat on his stomach, her hands under his sweater and tickling his bare stomach, while Beth sat on his wrists, which were extended over his head. His legs were kicking madly as she drew circles under his arms and teased his neck and ears- the girls kept him so busy, in fact, that he didn't get chance to see Batman and Catwoman passionatly kissing, only twenty feet away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was cool. Thanks for posting and I'm still glowing after the Sox finally won.

one fine story !

hey ticklgal226 :

it's a very cool story quite lovely ! i loved the taunting and the teasing ! Poor robin lol ! esepcially when catwoman crossed her arms and that while the other women tortured robin ! nice stuff keep it up. i'm just into f/m suprsingly and love to see more and more ! lol !

I'm not into f/m clips or pics, but f/m stories are OK. :D

I can't imagine why you wouldn't be ecstatic about your story, tklgal - I love it. More, please.

thanks for the compliments everyone! i just thought it was a bit long for my taste, but hey, if you guys say it's good, then i guess it is! lol, thanks again, you have no idea, they mean a lot :D

~clair

Despite your apprehension about posting this (or feeling that it wasn't that good), I'm glad you did. Nice job.

LOL setting up Dick like that sounds just like something Batman would do...even the Justice League animated series version would. (he seems to love annoying criminals, like when he escaped from the "Injustice Gang" and told Joker he could've escaped ANY time he wanted. He had a "I'm such an asshole..and I love it." smirk on his face lol)

And ANY version of Catwoman would have fun tickling the hell out of someone. :D

Wally West said:
Awesome story. :xpulcy:
I agree. And speaking of Wally West, are there any tickle torture stories with him as the Lee? He's my favorite Hero and probably one of the sexiest in the DCU. :)

Simply wonderful! I cannot understand why you were so adament against posting this story; it is really very good!

I look forward to more in the future :D

Very nice - there's never enough f/m stories for my taste, and certainly not enough superhero ones. The taunting was just superb. Very well done tale.

Thought the Catwoman dialog was spot on and often hilarious. The tickling was not bad either. Even though I am more M/f kind of girl, I can always still appreciate a good story, and this is one them!

Awesome. I dont always read storys but this was hot!

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Oh wow that was one hell of a story so much teasing it was awesome :) thanks for posting

WOW! I loved this fic! You really capture the feel of the old series quite nicely. By any chance, do you take on fic requests?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back