• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindsay Lohan and Trish Stratus

Da Ticklish Boy

Anyone know if they have ticklish feet. Also, anyone know anywhere to get pics. or streaming of them getting tickled or, just of their feet. Thx

Welcome to the forum, pal!
Trish Stratus has ticklish feet, but there arent clips of her feet getting tickled (or anything else). I dont know about Lindsey Lohan, maybe someone else can help you with that.
But could you please just add a question mark to your thread title next time? This way it looks as if you knew something about trish or linsey. Thank you! :)
Greetz,
TNO

Trish Stratus:
(From her MessageBoard, but Now this Message Is Gone From it)

Hi Trish
3 time babe of year, is there anything you can't do?
You'll be elected U.S president next.
You truely are an inspiration to everyone (especially me) and you've proved that if you work hard and put your mind to it, you can achieve anything.
thanks for everything and i'm looking forward to the next photo shoot.
-SCOTT

P.S do you have ticklish feet?? please please reply, it'll make all my dreams come true XXX

Trish Stratus Replies:
I don't know about US president but how about Prime Minister of Canada? And yes, I have ticklish feet

Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan:

In the 8/9/2004 issue of US magazine there's a pic on page 60 of Lindsay and her boyfriend sitting courtside at a basketball game. It reads, "Their team won! Valderrama - who was overheard telling a pal, "Am I a lucky guy or what?" - later got into a tickle fight with his flame."

-She is Ticklish, but doesn't say where. And as you can tell this was from when the two were dating..

bandt001 posted this a couple months back, so he is credited with finding the information

Oh Yeah..

... I have a few pictures I could post of Trish and Lindsay's feet, so if you would like them, then let me know..

-Ashley

Re: Oh Yeah..

PrincessAshley said:
... I have a few pictures I could post of Trish and Lindsay's feet, so if you would like them, then let me know..

-Ashley
I would like them :D!

Okay I posted a few pictures in the non-tickling pics section, so you can check them out...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back