• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in London mf/f

ticklo7

TMF Poster
Tickled in London

Last year I went to London to visit my friend Mary.We were friends since we were little childrens and actually she lives in London with her boyfriend Jerry.
I went to her home and I stayed there for a week. They have a big apartment in the centre of London and there I had a an entire room for me.
It was a wonderful week in London because I had ever stayed there first and Mary carried mo to see the town and I found it simply amazing.
One evening I was to Mary's home in sitting room watching television with Mary and Jerry and we were sitting on the sofa with Mary between me and Jerry.
We were watching a variety program on the tv and there were a man who was talking with two girl about tickling.
I was watching the program with big attention because I love tickling. I knew that Mary liked tickling too because in the past we had a lot of fun tickling each other and I saw that she was watching tv with attention and I noticed that Jerry was doing the same thing but I didn't know if he had a tickling fetish too.
After a few minutes Jerry looked to me and said: “Are you ticklish Francesca?”
I was really surprised from that question and first I could speak Mary intervened and with a big smile said: “Oh…Yes! She is really ticklish!” and then she giggled looking to me.
“Thanks Mary” I scolding her “ However Mary says the truth Jerry, I’m really ticklish” I continued.
“Very good to hear” answered Jerry with satisfaction and then he continued watching tv.
“Why have you said ‘very good to hear’ Jerry?” I asked curious.
“Well, because I love ticklish girls” answered him embracing Mary and saying “And my lover Mary is a good ticklish girl, right Mary?” and he tickled Mary’s side.
“Ahh!No, Jerry don’t tickle me!!” Mary screamed standing up from the sofa.
“She says ‘don’t tickle me’ but she loves tickling and often I tickle her for a lot of time and she like it” Jerri said to me with a grin on his face.
I knew he was telling the truth because I knew Mary loved tickling like me.
“Yes, I love tickling” answered Mary “But I am really ticklish” and saying this Mary went away saying that she had to go to the bathroom.
The theme of the discussion was interesting me and I was curious to know how Jerry tickled my friend for a lot of time, so I asked to Jerry: “You tickle her for a lot of time…and can I know how you tickle her?”
“Yes, I explain it to you” Jerry started to speak “ Usually I tie her on our bed in a spread eagle position with some foulards, of course she wears only bra and panties so I can have her ticklish spots exposed, and then I tickle her for a lot of time with fingers, feathers and brushes” he concluded with a big smile.
After his explanation I was without words, I could immagine my friend tied on the bed with her boyfriend tickling her.I thought it was fantastic!
After a few time Mary came back and told us:”What have you said when I was to the bathroom?”
“Oh, nothing, I only explained to Francesca how I tickle you on the bed” Jerry answered smiling to her.
Mary looked at me and then said to Jerry: “Jerry, has she said to you that she is a tickling lover like us?”
Jerry looked at me with a surprised expression on his face.
“Is she telling the truth?” he asked to me couriously.
“Yes” I ammitted to him.
I didn’t know if I had done a good thing saying this but was the truth.
I saw that Jerry liked my answer, he was a big tickling lover.
“I have an idea” exclaimed suddendly Mary “ Francesca loves being tickled, and you and me could do to her the same you do to me often!”
I couldn’t believe to what my friend had said, she would tickle me while I was tied on a bed and with her boyfriend as second tickler!
“Great idea Mary!” exclaimed Jerry “but we have to know if Francesca is agree with us”
“Are you agree Francesca?” asked Mary with a motherly smile.
I was without words.I was excited from the idea to be tied and tickled but at the same time I was frightened because I know how ticklish I was!
I remained silent some seconds and then I closed my eyes and answered: “y-yes”
“Yuuuuu!!Excellent!!” said Mary and she jumped and embraced me.
“Very, very good” was the comment of Jerry to my answer.
“Ok but what I have to do?” I asked to them with embarassment.
“Well now we have to go in my bedroom and there you will have your tickling” said mary kissing my friendly.
We went into Jerry and Mary bedroom and there I removed my pink pijama an my white cotton socks leaving myself only with white bra and panties.
Then Mary told me to lie on the bed and then she tied my arms above my head with two foulard while Jerry tied my ankle with others two foulards.
I was in a spread eagle position, totally helpless and with my ticklish spots uncovered!
“Ok good work!” said Jerry looking at Mary with satisfaction.
I was in turmoil and excited at the same time and the waiting was killing me!
They tied me very well and I was unable to move myself.
I saw Mary opening a drawer and then she had two yellow soft feather in her hands.
“This is your feather my love” said Mary handed a feather to Jerry.
“Thanks honey, I will use it very well” he answered and then they both laughed.
“Ok, now we are ready to start” said Mary smiling to me.
I was frightened but at the same time I was reliefed because the anticipation was killing me.
Mary went near my right armpit and Jerry near my left armpit and when Mary said ‘go!’ they starter tickle me with their fingers and I exploded in a big laughter: “nooooooooo hahahahhahhahahahhaahahahahhahahaha stooooooooopppp maryyyyyyyy hahhhaahhahahahhhaahahhahaahahah”
“What’s wrong honey?” said innocently Mary continuing her tickling “Maybe are you ticklish?” and she smiled to her boyfriend.
“Oh..she is really ticklish!” said happily Jerry and he taunted “Cootchiee,cootchiee coooo”
I was out of me and I tried to take away my underarms from their tickling but everything I did was useless, they had tied me very well and I was unable to move a muscle.
Of course I was suffering but at the same time I loved the torture.
“Tickle tickle tickle Francesca” teased Mary tickling both my armpits while her boyfriend was tickling my bellybutton with his feather.
“Oh my goooood hahahahah ahahahahahhaahahahaahhaha sttoooooooooopppp pplleeesaasssseeeeeee!!!!” I screamed and laughed.
“Mary, you know her very well, tell me where is her most ticklish spot?” Jerry asked her.
Mary knew me very well and she knew my most ticklish spot and she immediatly answered “ Feet, tickle her feet”
Immeditly Jerry went to the foot of the bed where I had my feet tied and helpless and he prepared himself to attack them.
“Jerry not my feet please!” I begged him.
He smiled at me and without a word he started to tickle both my feet with his fingers.
“Nooooooooooo ahahahhahhahahhahahahahha not my feeeeeeeeetttttttt hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahhahaahha” I was out of control, he was tickling my feet while Mary was continuing to tickle my underarms.
Jerry took his feather and tickled my right foot with it and my left foot with his fingers teasing “Cootchiee, cootchiee cooooo klili kili kilikili kili kiliki “
“Nooooo stoooooop pleaseeeeeeeeeeee hahahahahhaaahhaha…..”
At the same time Mary was tickling my armpits with her fingers and with her feather.
Jerry tickled my feet stroking his fingers and feather up and down my poor bare soles, my heel, the ball of my feet, my arches and between my toes.
He tickled between each of my toes with his feather and this treatament drove me insane
“Noooooo not my toessssss hahahhaahhahahahhahaaha ahahaahhahahahahaahah” I screamed and laughed exhausted.
Then Mary left my underarms and she helped Jerry tickling my feet.
She put back the toes of each foot and Jerry tickled both my taut soles and the effect was terrible!
“Hahaahaahahhhahahhahah nooooooooooooo I can’t take it hahahahhahhahha any ahahhaaahaha moooreeee ahahaaahaaaaahaaaa stoooooopp I’m too ticklishhhh hahahahahaahahahahha”
“Cootchiee cootchiee cooooo” teased Mary who was having fun tickling me.
Then Mary took my right foot and Jerry took the left.
They tickled me both their hands on each foot and this was driving me insane.
After an hour and half of non-stop tickling I was exhausted and finally my two sadistic tickler stopped my torture and I could breathe.
“Have you had fun my little Francesca?” Mary asked me
“We have had a lot of fun!” said Jerry and then the two laughed
I was exhausted for the tickling but at the same time that was an exciting experience and even if I suffered a lot I had a lot of fun!
The end

Wonderful...simply wonderful....and im so envious of jerry...

Man... Jerry is such a lucky person...

Awesome story, ticklo :D . I'd love to be in the situation of Jerry or Mary and tickle you for a long long time ;) .

Great Italian ticklish toes!!

Great Ticklo!!

I enjoy your stories

kiss and tickles

Diego

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back