• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

female metal singers

alchemy

Verified
Does anybody know if any know female metal singer is ticklish? In particular I'm wondering about Tarja from Nightwish or Doro Pesch formerly of Warlock. What can I say, I find metal ladies incredibly hot. Anyway, if anyone has any info on either these two or perhaps another metal gal, please respond. Thanks.

These two aren't really metal singers but i thought i'd share the information anyway, Amy Lee from Evanescence is ticklish on her knees and she likes her feet being tickled, and secondly Brody Dalle from the distillers has very ticklish feet and sides. Hope that helps

toh2887 said:
Amy Lee from Evanescence is ticklish on her knees and she likes her feet being tickled, and secondly Brody Dalle from the distillers has very ticklish feet and sides. Hope that helps
Wow...
How did you find that out? :eek:

alchemy said:
Does anybody know if any know female metal singer is ticklish? In particular I'm wondering about Tarja from Nightwish or Doro Pesch formerly of Warlock. What can I say, I find metal ladies incredibly hot. Anyway, if anyone has any info on either these two or perhaps another metal gal, please respond. Thanks.
Hmmmmm... I'd like to help you (since I love Nightwish :D) but I really don't think that this gals are going to say if they are ticklish or not. Well, anyway, good luck!

To start with i read in an interview that Amy Lee's knees ticklish, it was in a magazine called Kerrang a while ago, she was asked to tell a secret and that was her reply, as for her feet, her boyfriend (Shaun Morgan) told me when i met him after a gig around a year ago. I also met the Distillers a couple of years back before they became as famous as they are now, i met the band before a gig and the old guitarist Casper was giving Brody a foot massage and the drummer tickled her sides and declared a tickle fight so Casper tickled her feet and the reaction was great, didnt last too long though. But it was great to see.

Re: Re: female metal singers

were bodys feet Bare and were they nice?

i'd likee to tickle angela gossow from Arch Enemys feet or Christina from Lacuna Coil

Brody only had 1 shoe off but her foot was bare, not the nicest but nothing bad. Sorry to disappoint you but Angelina Gossow isn't ticklish, well atleast not on her sides, i tried about 3 years ago when she was in a different band and my band were opening for them, you never know, she might be ticklish elsewhere

Re: Re: Re: female metal singers

are you talking about her old band "Devil in the details?"
if so than interesting. I'd love to see Ang to a bare foot shot

RYAN!!!!

RYAN! i need to kno were Amy Lees toes painted? if they were my guess would be black but does she ever paint them!!???

I'd love to find out about Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil. That woman looks incredible.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back