• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M Tickling - True Story

MrTicklee

Verified
A recent conversation with a friend made me recall this fun and torturous meeting I had a while back. As the title states, this is f/m. Enjoy:

I drove out to finally meet Paula. We had finally found time to meet, as both our schedules were rather hectic, but we now found time. I arrived at her place and rang the doorbell.

Paula and I had spoken, emailed and IM'd each other for several months and got to know each other very well. Paula was a closet tickler. She considered herself that because she had never had the opportunity to really tickle someone the way she truly wanted to...all tied up. It seemed as though her unlucky streak was about to be broken as I stood outside her door.

Paula knew I was a ticklee by nature and she confessed to me about the things she had always wanted to try very early on in our getting to know each other. No sense playing hide the ball, right? She told me that she has had numerous dreams about tickling someone who was tied up and kept a diary next to her bed to record them so when she finally had the opportunity she could try each and every one of them. The book was going to be open soon.

Paula opened the door and greeted my inside. She had a small townhome in a development, but she assured me the walls were thick. As we walked into her home, we came to the livingroom and there on the floor were yards and yards of rope! "Wow," I said, "I guess that's for me?" "All of it," was her reply, with a gleam in her eye. Paula then led me upstairs to her bedroom where the tickling would take place. She had a four-poster canapy bed, complete with runged foot and head boards.

After some talking, I got down to a pair of shorts, as we had agreed. "Okay," I said, "where would you like me?" She pointed to the bed and I sat down. Paula proceded to lash my wrists together and pushed me down on the bed. She then secured my wrists to the headboard and climed ontop of me.

Paula had told me about her nails and now I was staring right at them as she wiggled them above my exposed upper body. I started giggling before she even touched me. When her fingers and nails made contact, thoses giggles quickly turned to shrieks, screams and laughter, as I bucked all over the place. Paula played my ribs, underarms and waist for a good while elliciting the kinds of reactions she had hoped for. Another 10-15 minutes she stopped and untied the rope connecting my wrists to the headboard, leaving my wrists still bound.

Paula got up off the bed and walked to the foot of the bed. Grabbing hold of my ankles she slid me down to the end of the bed. My ankles protruded through the footboard and she bound my feet about 3-4 feet apart. Paula then grabbed some shoelaces and proceeded to bind my big toes back to a metal swirl in the footboard.

She got up and left the room only to return in a few mintues with a bag. I soon found out that the bag had brushes, combs, q-tips, feathers and a massager in it. Working each tool on my feet she noticed what worked best and where and came back to torture me more in those places. Her nails were the worst. She dragged them up and down my feet, under my toes, the balls of the my feet (she knew that was the most ticklish spot on my feet), my heels, arches, toes and even the tops of my feet and ankles! I screamed and thrashed and laughed and begged, but she didn't let up. She looked up at me in my ticklish agony and told me she was going to tickle me until I peed!

[Side note, she had expressed this desire to me before and I
told her she could try, although I have never had the urge
despite some serious ticklings. I thought it would add an
intensity to the session and it did for both of us. In
hinesight, if she would have gotten me to that point, I don't
really know what I would have done!]

Paula tickled my feet for about 30 minutes never letting up, using all of her toys. When she stopped she told me she had read about something she was curious about. "And do I want to know what this is," I asked. "You'll see," she replied. Paula walked out of the bedroom again and came back with a bottle and a hairdryer. I immediately knew what she was thinking. I had read about this before, too, but had never experienced it before. I guess that was going to change soon.

Paula oiled up both of my feet, tickling all the way, of course. Then she turned on the haridyer and started to warm my soles. Then she started tickling. OH MY GOD, the tickling was intensified. I screamed my head off. She kept the tickling up for a little longer and then finally stopped.

We tried a few more of her diary chapters that night. She hog-tied me and suspended my four limbs from the corners of the bed leaving my butt on the matress to name a few. Each time she tickled my feet and upper body driving me into insanity. It was an incredible time for both of us.

THE END

Thanks for sharing that true story MrTicklee.
Almost felt sorry for ya.
:rolleyes:
Almost.

I too have yet to be tickled to the extent that Paula attempted to get you to. A few have tried but failed. YIKES that would definitely be INTENSE.

Hope you and her still see each other. Maybe one day she will succede.

TTD

TTD & Milagros,

Thank you for your comments. I enjoyed writing and recalling that adventure.

MrTicklee

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back