• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Can't Buy Me ..." - Part 1 /f

pseudonym

TMF Regular
Everyone remember the 1987 movie "Can't Buy Me Love"?

In case you don't, here's a good summary:

http://briansworld.fcac.org/cbml/csum.html

But what if Ronnie were the sort of person who hung out at TMF? (OK, There was no TMF in 1987, I know)

Maybe things would have gone something like this ..

"Can't Buy Me ..."

The car pulled up in front of a shabby house adjoining the university. It was dark, but not too late; it was winter, after all.

A teenage boy got out of the driver's side. A teenage girl got out of the passenger's side. Both were carrying gym bags.

The girl shivered, although it wasn't very cold in southern Arizona.

"Whose place is this?" asked the girl, looking around then back again at the house.

"It belongs to a friend of mine," said the boy. "He's a grad student. Away for a week."

The boy started walking toward the front door. The girl hesitated.

"C'mon," said the boy. "You want the money, don't you?"

The girl followed.

-------------------

Cindy Mancini wondered how she'd ever gotten into this. She'd worn the suede outfit her mother had absolutely forbidden her to wear and ruined it. Ronnie Miller had shown up as she futilely tried to return it and offered to pay for it if she ...

Well, she'd rather not think about that.

Ronnie Miller was such a nerd, but he'd saved well over a thousand dollars earned by mowing lawns over the summer. No-one payed Cindy to be head cheerleader or the-most-popular-girl-in-the-school. The suede outfit cost $1000.

And now she was at his mercy. Basically.

---------------------

Inside, it looked like Ronnie's friend lived in his front room. There was a desk, an eating table, a bed, some chairs, some well-stocked bookcases, plenty of books lying around, and some telescopes. Ronnie had been saving his money to buy a telescope.

"You can change in here," said Ronnie, motioning toward the bathroom as he sat down in a chair. He had a satisfied smile on his face.

Cindy went into the bathroom and opened her gym bag. She had her cheerleader outfit inside. Not the one for football games, the one used in cheerleading competitions. Ronnie had specified that.

She quickly changed out of her jeans and sweatshirt and stared in the mirror. Every teenage boy's dream, the cheerleader. A blonde cheerleader. Unattainable, especially for someone like Ronnie.

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and went back into the front room.

-----------------------

Ronnie looked her over as she came back into the room.

"Perfect," he said, more to himself than Cindy.

Cindy sat down in a chair and put her arms behind her back.

"Like this?" she asked, her voice shaking.

"No, lay on the bed," said Ronnie.

"Look, Ronnie, I agreed to your kinky bondage thing, but remember what we agreed. No sex."

"I won't. And no slapping or hitting. Scout's honor," said Ronnie.

Cindy couldn't believe he'd said that.

"Really. I was a Boy Scout," he said.

"Yeah, I'm sure," said Cindy, laying on the bed, still looking scared.

"Nothing to it,"said Ronnie, pulling some leather straps from his own gym bag. "Raise your arms."

She did. Ronnie quickly snapped a leather restraint around one of her wrists and then the the metal bedpost. Then her other wrist.

"Is that it?" she asked, hoping.

"Nope," said Ronnie, proceeding to the other end of the bed. Two more restraints bound her ankles to the metal posts at that end. Now she was in a spread-eagle position.

It felt so innocent and simple, especially since she had envisioned being tightly tied to a chair with ropes when Ronnie had said "bondage." But she really was helpless. She tried not to panic as Ronnie stepped back to admire his handiwork, grinning to himself.

"So, Cindy, how goes it?" he said, smiling as if at some private joke.

"Ummm, I'm OK," she said. Maybe he just wanted to talk to a helpless cheerleader. She hoped.

"Nice outfit," said Ronnie, looking her up and down.

"Thanks," she said, playing along, though her voice was still shaking.

"What do they call this thing?" he said.

"What?" she said, not sure what he meant.

"Well, at the football games, you wear a sweater with your outfit. This sleeveless thing."

"It's called a shell," she said.

"Hmmm," said Ronnie. "I suppose that's because you compete indoors and don't need a sweater like you do outdoors. Is that why?"

Cindy wasn't really sure why. And why did Ronnie care?

"Yeah, I guess that's it," she said.

"It doesn't even cover your belly-button," said Ronnie, still talking half to himself, half to her.

Actually, with her arms stretched over her head, it exposed several inches of her ribcage. Did Ronnie had a belly-button fetish or something, she wondered.

She closed her eyes, tried to think of what Ronnie might do and how she might talk herself out of this situation with the $1000.

She felt something in her belly-button. Ronnie's finger. She gasped involuntarily and stifled a laugh.

"Ticklish, Cindy?" said Ronnie.

Cindy opened her eyes. Ronnie's grin was bigger than ever. She felt fear in her stomach.

"Um, a little, I guess, isn't everyone?" she stammered, trying to think of what to say.

"I suppose," said Ronnie.

Cindy's eyes grew large as Ronnie reached an index finger toward her belly button again. She braced herself as he wiggled his finger. She held her breath.

"BWAAAH HAHAHAHA!" she laughed, losing control.

"I think you're more than a little ticklish," said Ronnie, grinning with pleasure.

"Ronnie, no! You can't do this ..." pleaded Cindy.

Ronnie lightly attacked her ribs with both hands.

"NOOOOO! HAHAHAHA!" Cindy screamed, her head thrown back, pulling at the unmoving restraints.

"Oh, yeah," said Ronnie to himself. "This is going to be fun ..."

Hey!!!

Where is the rest of the story??? I was just getting into it when it ended. I need more................:devil:

Re: "Can't Buy Me ..." - Part 2 /f

kis123 said:
Hey!!!

Where is the rest of the story??? I was just getting into it when it ended. I need more................:devil:

I had hoped to have a bit more done before postin again, but here goes:

----------------

"AHAHAAAAA!" screamed Cindy, her cheerleader shell creeping higher as she thrashed, giving Ronnie an ever more inviting target.

Ronnie was slowly tickle-torturing her ribs, grinning at her helplessness.

Cindy tried to think through the maddening ticklish sensations. There had to be a way to talk herself out of this.

"EEEHEEEEHAHAHA!"

Cindy bucked madly as Ronnie had found a new target - her hips.

"So you're just a *little* ticklish, huh, Cindy?" teased Ronnie, stopping momentarily.

"Ronnie," she pleaded. "C'mon, stop this, I can't ... YEEEEHAHAHAHA!!!"

Ronnie was tickling her ribs again.

"You were saying?" said Ronnie, smirking, as he stopped again.

Cindy closed her eyes, trying to catch her breath and think of some way to talk her way out of this.

"Hey," said Ronnie, "you're a cheerleader. Let me hear some cheers. If they're good enough, maybe I won't tickle you any more."

"Uh, uh," said Cindy, "Defense! Defense! Get that ball and fight! Defense! Defe - YAAHAHAHAAAHAAAA!!"

Ronnie had gone back to torturing her sensitive ribs.

"Not very good," said Ronnie, shaking his head in mock disappointment. "Got one for me?" he asked, stopping the tickling again.

"For you?" asked Cindy.

"Yeah," said Ronnie, "a cheer about me."

"Oh, uh, how about this one?" said Cindy. "Ronnie Miller, he's our man! If he can't do it, no-one can!"

"That's better," said Ronnie.

Cindy closed her eyes. Maybe this was over.

"YAHAHAHAAAA!!" she screamed as Ronnie's fingers hit her belly-button.

"It not good enough, though," said Ronnie, grinning again.

After several minutes, Ronnie stopped again. Cindy was a mess, her hair matted, her face red, her breathing strained, seat stains appearing on her cheerleader uniform.

"I've got to take a break," said Ronnie. "Don't worry, I'll be back."

Ronnie went into the bathroom.

Cindy, gasping, tried again to think of a way to get out of this. She remembered the party two weeks earlier in which she had been sitting barefoot and one of the guys had run his finger along her sole. She had just about jumped through the ceiling, and put her shoes back on immediately.

Her feet were now encased in socks and sneakers, and it was very important that they stay that way. She just couldn't let Ronnie tickle her feet. She just couldn't.

This is a really great revenge story. Keep up the great work!!

"Can't Buy Me ..." - Part 3 /f

Ronnie had come back. Cindy watched him tensely, wondering what was next.

"Oh, yeah, I can't believe I forgot," said Ronnie, reaching into his gym bag.

He pulled out a couple of long feathers. Cindy's eyes grew wide.

"C'mon, Ronnie, please," she pleaded, "haven't you had enough?"

"Not me," said Ronnie, smiling at one feather as he twirled it in his hand.

He was standing at the foot of the bed, near her feet. She tried not to look at them, not to give him any ideas.

Ronnie walked back up near her face again, and began tickling her armpits.

Within a few seconds, Cindy realized she wasn't very ticklish under her armpits. But she thought it might to good to fake it. Maybe he'd be satisfied with that and give up. She thrashed and screamed and begged him to stop as his feathers lightly ran over her exposed underarms.

Finally, he stopped. Maybe he was done for good. She hoped.

"You're faking," he said.

"Ronnie, I am *not* faking!" she protested.

"Just about the armpits," he said. "I can tell you're faking. You're not ticklish there, are you?"

"Ronnie, I'm just as ticklish there as anywhere else!"

"Nah," said Ronnie, "you were faking."

"Ronnie, I was not - " she started, the stopped as Ronnie walked down to her feet.

"Maybe you didn't want me to tickle something else," said Ronnie.

Cindy tried to think of something to say.

Ronnie slowly pulled the lace on her right sneaker.

"NOOOOOO!!!" she screamed.

"Aha!" said Ronnie, grinning.

"Ronnie, don't do this!" she begged.

He slowly pulled the lace of her left sneaker.

"Ronnie, no!"

Her voice was getting more desperate.

Now her right sock was pulled off. Her foot was bare. Horribly bare.

Now her left sock. She had to do something to stop this, she just had to!

"Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie, come here," she said.

"What?" said Ronnie.

"Up here," she said.

Ronnie walked up to the head of the bed.

"Ronnie, lean over," she said.

Curious, he did.

Cindy closed her eyes and pursed her lips.

Ronnie got the idea. He kissed her.

She let her tongue slowly enter Ronnie mouth. She could feel he was turned on.

"There's more where that came from," she said, "if you untie me," she said in her sexiest voice.

Ronnie kissed her again. His hand found her right breast and began slowly squeezing it through her uniform.

I've got him now, she thought, ready to run out the door the minute she was loose.

So the plot thickens??????

This is a really good story. I don't comment on too many stories here, but I'm liking this one. Bring it on!!!!!:D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back