• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

f/f soon to be true :) Gigglegal76 and ticklkitten

ticklkitten

2nd Level Violet Feather
Ok, this story is a bit different for me. Gigglegal whom I’m sure you know is a good friend of mine gave me some ideas for this story and told me to<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=work&id=4';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."><a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=work&id=4';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> work </a></a>with them and “jazz it up a bit”. I know this comes off as a bit more f/f than you’d expect from a straight girl but I’m an equal opportunity tickler and I think girls can be the most vengeful and delicious ticklers. This is the result of her idea and my writing skills and a sequel is sure to be coming in the future. I had some good response from my last one so I hope you like this as well!!!

So, after long hours of chatting on the computer and over the phone, the day had come, Gigglegal and I were going to meet. It was a bright, sunny day in June with the weather in the mid-eighties. To begin the day we decided to meet in Birch Run at a<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Shopping&id=24';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."><a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Shopping&id=24';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> shopping </a></a>mall that is about halfway in-between where the two of us live. The restaurant we decided on was perfect. The lighting was dim and we were in a secluded booth where we were able to<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Chat&id=25';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."><a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Chat&id=25';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> chat </a></a>and get to talk a little bit about tickling and a little bit about ourselves. We ate a light lunch and loosened up with a couple of drinks. Not too many because both of us, without saying, knew where this trip would end up. We decided on shoe<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Shopping&id=24';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."><a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Shopping&id=24';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> shopping </a></a>after lunch because the thought of seeing each other slip in and out of delicious shoes was simply too much to resist.

We didn’t get much farther then the first store we stopped at. As each of us tried on heels, boots and slinky sandals, we tried to hide the fact that we were spying on the other’s delectable feet. I found a fantastic pair of sandals that had one simple strap over the toes and one over the top of the foot that her sole was visible with each step. And then I told her to find a pair she might like me in. Finally, she pulled out a pair of black sandals that had at least four inch heels. She straps wove over my feet twice and showed my arches well. They were irresistible. Gigglegal looked at my slyly and offered to help me try them on. First, she slid my foot out of my sneaker and then peeled off my sock. As she did this, her fingers danced sneakily across the bottom of my foot. My eyes widened and I pulled back in surprise. Gigglegal only smiled quietly and said, “oh, I’m sorry, did that tickle?” I smiled back at her as she slid the sandal the rest of the way on my foot making sure to tickle my toes as she did it quietly commenting, “my, my, what delicious toes you have, these will be nice to nibble on later”. She slid each strap in place dragging one final finger up my arch and she put the shoe in place. After this, I had to buy the shoes and we quickly left the store to head back to her place.

It was a lovely day and we lounged in suits by the pool. The sun was warm but not too hot upon my skin and I drifted off to sleep. As I slumbered, Gigglegal took it upon herself to quietly and carefully bind my wrists and ankles down to the lounge chair. I didn’t awake until I heard the buzzing of an electric toothbrush. I awoke quickly and looked in complete and utter horror at the predicament I had gotten myself into! “What are you doing?!” I exclaimed. “This isn’t fair!!!” Gigglegal only laughed devilishly and began to run the brush over my body finding my most ticklish spots. It didn’t take long for her to discover that my belly button is one of my weaknesses. I was trying not to scream out loud so I didn’t alarm the neighbors but my giggling and thrashing about could not be helped. “Stop it, stop it, stop it!!! You are so mean!” I whispered loudly to her in between giggles. After she was satisfied with the toothbrush she began working on me with her magic fingers. It was awful and fantastic at the same time! Her fingers danced over my ribs and then she found that sweet spot right at the bottom of them. Pinching into the soft flesh at the bottom of the last rib drives me wild! I gasped and giggled like mad trying to squirm away. It was to no good though. She had me bound very well. Those fingers drew further down my sides and across my stomach, it seemed like they were everywhere at once quickly working over my body. She is an exceptionally skilled tickler and her she never dug too hard or tickled too long in one place. Her manicured, red fingernails danced perfectly with the gentle touch that drives me insane. Through our conversation she knew I preferred a gentle tickle. She made sure to hit the inside of my thighs and even found the most ticklish place on my bottom. Her fingers danced just barely in the crease and I about screamed because the sensation was so intense. The lounge chair I was tied to rocked with my thrashing but I couldn’t get away. She was an insatiable tickler! Those fantastic fingers worked dancing gently in that so ticklish spot and worked their way over to my hips. Here she started pinching and my eyes widened in horror. How could she know of such a place? I never told her about that! Once she hit my feet though I went ballistic! She was simultaneously kissing me where my hip meets my thigh and tickling my feet with her fingers! Her fingernails raked up and down my soles and would not stop! I was begging her at this time to “pleasepleaseplease, give me a break. No, I can’t take it, nonononononono, you’re so mean! Pleeeeeeeeeasseeee STOP! Gigglegal wasn’t going to listen, She continued to draw her lips over my belly button while she tortured my toes and my feet, I couldn’t take it. I could hardly even breathe. As she finished tickling my belly button with her soft kisses she got eye level with my feet and her grin widened. “Now I wonder, which toe is the most ticklish? Or is it your arch? Or you heel? I think we need to find out for sure…” I swear at this point the tears were streaming down my face from my laughter but at this I could stand no more and she nibbled at each toe while tickling the soles and arches and heels with her long fingernails! Oh my! It was so intense I thought I might pass out but Gigglegal was relentless… her fingers continued their search while her tongue nibbled over each toe making sure to never miss a spot…. She commented on how each toe was like a delectable grape and she couldn’t resist eating it up. Each one was taken into her mouth with care and those fingers across my soles made me bite my lip so I didn’t scream out with ticklish glee! Her nibbles were gentle but her fingers raked up and down each sole and back and forth across each heel! I couldn’t take it, I couldn’t breath I was laughing so hard…

Gigglegal let up for a moment, and suggested we go inside. I said, “oh please thank you, I can’t take any more”. And as she gently untied my restraints she whispered in my ear… “now, once we get inside it’s your turned to tickle me….”

Part II to come...

Last edited:
Very nice indeed.

Good luck when it happens in does become true.

TTD

Yay! I'm so glad when you guys like my stuff! I was a little apprehensive at first but I'm totally happy you like it! I'll keep it coming...

kitten (MEOW!)

Kitten, please let me produce the movie version of your story! Better yet, let me play Gigglegal! You had better get Parts II, III & IV ready for us soon, okay?! I can almost feel the tickling as you describe it happening, or did that dog I housesat for give me fleas? Just kidding. I love your story! Author, author!!

LOVE your stories....

This one and the chinese tickle torture tale. And speaking of tails... I just love your naked honesty about your ticklish bottom. As a conneiseur tickler of some years, tickling a womans soft helplessly ticklish rear is one of the most erotically powerful experiences life has afforded me so far. Congrats on a wonderfull set of stories. If your ever in DC I would love to meet you and discuss our mutual intersts...

bravo,
Chris

heheheh sorry fingerfeathers but no one other than me will play the part ;) LOL

Thank you so much for jazzing up the story that I wrote for you Kitten. Man, talk about a cold shower, I need one now..LOL I am looking forward to when we meet and have some tickling fun so that you can write about part II then.

Awesome job kitten babe

featherfingers said:
Kitten, please let me produce the movie version of your story! Better yet, let me play Gigglegal! You had better get Parts II, III & IV ready for us soon, okay?! I can almost feel the tickling as you describe it happening, or did that dog I housesat for give me fleas? Just kidding. I love your story! Author, author!!

We have to be honest, we were at first apprehensive after first person format, but you have turned usw into true believers. ABsolutely FAbulous, we are absolutely thrilled you wrote such a classic! PArt IV? More like PArt II-Part XX! Please, PLEASE don't stop writing, with the current excess of ugh */M, it's nice to revert to classical F/F once more! Keep writing and never cease, kitten you and gigglegal are wonders!
Love,
Anna and Heather

So near, but yet so far...

Michigan, huh??? I sure wish we had women like the two of you over here on the other side of the pond in Wisconsin. Oh wait, I forgot...we have Mimi. Except she's taken... :(

Re: So near, but yet so far...

HeBeGeeBee said:
Michigan, huh??? I sure wish we had women like the two of you over here on the other side of the pond in Wisconsin. Oh wait, I forgot...we have Mimi. Except she's taken... :(

Oh, I'm unique alright and don't forget I'm single now... I have the approval of Anna Donnison too, I'm loving that... equal opportunity here. I love writing in the first person, that way I can imagine I'm there and I REALLY get my heart (and other parts) into it. Gigglegal gave me the plot though, I just worked my magic on it.

looking forward to writing the next parts,
kitten :cat:

Kitten, how about incorporating Heather and Anna into a story? I'm intrigued by those two. You could call them the "Tickle Twins" or something.

Great job. I too am eagerly waiting for part two- and of course for the pictures that you need to post of the events - LOL.

I'm definately excited to help write part 2 soon. I'm sure that we'll be taking lots of pics next weekend when we get together for our tickling fun ;)

Oh Chrisheaven about your request: part One should be out in two weeks! Unfortunately we lost part of our work so where starting from scratch!
Love,
Anna and Heather
Also we have cast you as a black haired woman, hope that's okay cause f/f is our specialty!

Hye gigglegal and I are going to meet this weekend for a little play... if you're lucky I'll write about it.

Anna and Heather, I'll add you guys to my list of story writing if you like. I'm actually probably better at f/f writing just because its the more entertaining to me.... let me know.

kitten :cat:

I like it!!!

I'm impressed! This is a really good story, especially from the eye of a straight girl. Tickling can be fun and sexy too!

I'm sure you're gonna' get her back in spades!:devil:

Thanks a ton kis! I always love your opinions. I hope to have part 2 done by tomorrow! The views on my two stories posted so far are awsome! I love you guys and you have totally given me the confidence to write more! And thank you to someone out there who inspired me to start writing in the first place.

writing STORIES silly.... btw, I'll have it done tomorrow. Love you all.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back