• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lita and The Biker Babes.

Lita was on her way to a wrestling show in California, when her rented car ran out of gas. Mat and Jeff where with her so she felt pretty safe pulling into the truck stop to refuil. She had to pee badly, so she asked Matt to come into the reterount with her while she whent to the bath room. They told Jeff where they were going and whent into the resterount.

When they entered, Mat spotted Brashow and Farouq, and whent over to talk with them. Lita excused herself and whent into the ladies room. It was digusting to say the least. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a mouth and the smll of different dugs lingered in the air.
Lita thought she was going to be sick. As she neared the a stall, a lon arm reached infrunt of her blocking her path. She turned to see a tall musclular women with large tatoos on her arm.

"Excus me please." said Lita with an anoyed look on her face, "I would like to use the toilet."

"Ya well...theirs a tax to use this john." said the big bloned.

Then the other stalls opened and several women with simmaler tatoos stepped into view. Lita was really in need of some help. One on one, maybe even two on one she could handle herself, but their was atlest 6 against her. Why did vince have to fire Chyna? Lit tried to make a run for the door, but 3 of the group blocked her path. Before long the gang of women had formed a circle around her. The tiny latina threw a for arm at one of the girls knocking her to the floor. She tried to throwe a kick at another, but a third woman cought her foot.

"This bitch is pretty fiesty." said the woman holding her ankel, "I think she needs to be tought a lesson."

Lita tried to scream for help, but one of her attackers stuffed a bandana in her mouth. She tried to spit it out but one of the girl had a choke hold on her before she could. Soon all the woman had a grip on a limb and she was pined on the floor. She bucked and squermed, but it did no good. She could feel her shoes and socks being pulled off, while her wrist where being tied to a pipe under the restrooms sink. The group pulled off her jeans and tore off her t-shirt, leaving lita in her trat mark g-string and a black lace bra.

"If you scream, it will be the last thing you do bitch." stated one of the women as she pulled the wrag out of her mouth, "Now what Jill."

The first woman looked down at Lita, an smilled. She walked over to her tiny feet, and ran a finger up the middle of her sole. Lita's eye's widened, and she jerked her leg away. Taking hold of her ankle the larger woman began to scrable her finger all over Lita's sencitive foot. An involantarie smile parted the woman wrestlers lips, and giggles excaped her. The other girls pointed at Lita and laughed at her reactions. A seconed bicked chick grabed another leg, and began to quickly rake her finger nails over the arches, and under her toes.

"No please." snickered Lita, "Don't do this to me, I have to go to the bath room...I'll pee myself"

"Well you should have thought of that before." replied one of the women, "You'll wish you'd just paid the toll to use the can now won't you."

A pair of female hands began to pinch and kneed at Lita's ribs and belly. The tone litle redhead exploded with laughter. Normally a little tickling wouldn't bother her, but being tied up and tickle when she already had to take a piss was torture. She bucked and jerked as one by one each of the half dozen woman joined in on her torment. Soon twelve hand where torturing her incrdably ticklish body. She squirmed and thrashed, pleading like Jacki or Ivory had her in a figuer4 leg-lock.

Please...hahahahahahaha...stop it, I'm going to pis myself." Squealed Lita, "Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha....STOP IT...hahahahahah...no more I-I-I cant bare it Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!"

"Beg little girl, we like it when pretty little girls be." tonted one woman, as she raked her finger nails over Lita's belly.

Lita pleaded for mercy. Offering cash, credit cards, and even sex if the gang would just stop. However, the torture seemed to intencify with each plea for releaf. Lita coldn't hold back the need to pee much longer, and when she felt the tongues of two of her tormenter lick her under arms sh freaked.

"NO PLEASE...hahahahahahaha...NOT THAT...HAHAHAHAHAHA...Not Their...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!" She screamed, as a yellow liquid flowed from her crotch.

The 6 biker babes all laughed and pointed at Lita. She felt totaly humiliated laying in a pool of her own urin. Suddenly the door to the bathroom flung open, and Jockie, Ivory, and Molly berst in. As the three grappler battle the biker women, Trish rushed over to untie Lita who joined in pumling her tormentores. The torture was over but Lita would never forget what had been done to her.

The End.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back