• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna/Heather Request: Betty Cooper-Veronica Lodge (Adult F/F)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
Well folks, here it is, my 100th post. Considering that I was a long time lurker and it took me a while to post as I didn't feel up to the skills of others, I'm impressed I got to 100.

This was a request from Anna and Heather (See I included you both) based on the Archie comic books. I hope you enjoy.

Also, I just want to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year.

And now, without further delay, here is the story...

That summer had been a real interesting one for Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge (Ronnie). It was one of surprise and intrigue. It was one of awakening and realization. It was the year that both women had turned 18. They had not yet started college and they were looking to make the summer memorable. It didn't start out that way, but it certainly ended up that way.

Betty and Veronica had always been friends, but they had a rivalry over the teenager of their dreams, Archie Andrews. Archie, however, was paying less and less attention to the sexy blonde and the sultry brunette, and neither was very pleased. Still the rivalry between the two continued to show its ugly head, even as Archie was becoming more interested in college women.

When Archie stood Betty up that summer evening, it was not surprising she accused Veronica of sabotage. Although friends, Ronnie often tried to interfere and ruin Archie's dates with Betty. The only thing was, this time Veronica was innocent, she had nothing to do with this.

The next day, Ronnie was supposed to have a date with Archie. This time, however, it was Ronnie who was stood up. Veronica had never been stood up before and she was furious. Who could possibly stand up the rich socialite with the killer body. And yet, it had happened. Veronica accused Betty of being responsible. She claimed this was Betty's attempt to get revenge on Veronica for something Ms. Lodge hadn't even done.

This, however, was not Betty's style. Despite some of the traitorous things Veronica had done to the blonde beauty, Betty never even considered lowering herself to that level. Now the two argued in the open, each accusing the other of for the fact Archie did not show up. The two teenagers almost came to blows right then and there, but managed to stop themselves. Each one was storming away, fuming mad, angry at the other, when all of a sudden, it happened…

There was Archie in the arms of another woman, a new redhead in town. "Archie Andrews, did you stand me up last night to go out with that slut?!," Veronica yelled.

"I've been out with Archikens every night this week," responded the sultry redhead, putting her arm around Archie.

Veronica was seeing red. Archikens was HER pet name for him, no one else's. "That's it Archie, we're through,” screamed Veronica and Betty simultaneously. Now the two, who had almost come to blows, were trying to comfort each other. Finally Veronica invited Betty over to her house, so they could forget about the subject of their anger. The two decided that swimming would be a good way to work off some of their anger.

When the two arrived at the Lodge mansion, they were greeted by Smithers, the Lodge butler. "Smithers," said Veronica, "Betty and I are going to use the indoor pool. Please see that we are not bothered, and please bring me one of my bikinis and one for Ms. Cooper, as well."

The two changed in to the bikinis. Ronnie looked stunning as the baby blue bikini was custom made to show off all of the brunette's curves. Betty also looked great, wearing one of Veronica's bikini's, a bikini that had rainbow strips in a "V" pattern.

The two of them jumped in the pool and splashed around like a couple of school girls. Then, diving forward and getting a head start, Veronica said, "I'll race you to the other side." Veronica had a decent size lead heading to the other side of the olympic size pool. Still, Betty was in good shape and quite the athlete (even though she didn't have a pool in her house). Betty continued to gain ground on Veronica and eventually overtook her.

The competitive spirit of Ronnie refused to let Betty win, at just about any cost. With Betty now in the lead, Ronnie reached forward and grabbed one of Betty's feet and quickly tickled the sole. The action caught the ticklish blonde off guard and caused her to squeak, as she wasn't able to laugh at the current time. It also slowed Betty down and allowed Veronica to overtake Betty.

As Veronica was passing Betty, she playfully squeezed the blonde's ribs, and then she quickly ran a finger down Betty's ticklish back, before untying the knot on the halter of Betty's bikini, and pulling it off. The actions allowed Ronnie to win the race, who when she got to the finish line began swinging the halter top over her head, as if it was some kind of trophy.

Betty was a little ticked, but took the actions like a good sport. Still, with the race having ended, she got out of the pool and claimed that it was unfair. "You can't tickle me like that, it keeps me from concentrating," she protested.

"Darling, you've got me all wrong," teased Veronica, "I just wanted to see your tits."

The comment shocked Betty, but it did bring a smile to her face. She then surprised herself by shimmering out of her bikini bottoms, leaving herself naked in front of Veronica.

Veronica just looked at Betty's body in stunned amazement and silence. She had never had a homosexual relationship before, she had never even been turned on by another woman's body before, but now she found herself lusting after Betty. "Gee Betty," she finally managed to say, "I don't see how Archie could possibly stand up anyone who's got a figure as great as your."

The comment caught the blonde my surprise and actually made her feel tingly all over. Betty had also never had an affair with another woman, yet somehow that comment really made her feel better than she had in a long time.

Veronica then surprised herself. She moved behind Betty and started placing light kisses across the blonde's neck. Betty thought there was something wrong about this situation, yet Ronnie's kisses were so soft and sensual. They made the blonde's most sensitive areas feel alive and on fire. She wanted it to continue, yet she started to pull away. "I've never done this with another woman," she said.

"Neither have I," said Ronnie, and both women started to laugh. Ronnie, who was still standing behind Betty, now started rubbing her fingers up and down Betty's sides. The light touch was making her feel more alive then she had ever felt. Every nerve end in her body was on alert. The light tickling sensation felt so good and she never wanted it to stop. A wetness started forming between Betty's legs.

While still behind Betty, Veronica started rubbing her fingers over the blonde's breasts. First she would work her fingers around in circular motions, getting closed to the nipples with each circle she made. Finally, when she made her way to the sensitive nub, Ronnie ran her fingers all around and made Betty moan. All the while that she was doing this, Ronnie kept kissing the back of Betty's neck, running her tongue from one side to the other. Betty was actually in heaven.

Then Ronnie let one hand slide down Betty's stomach and into her belly button. While one hand was gently massage her breast, the other started lightly tickling Betty's navel. "Ahahahwho," Betty laughed.

Ronnie just continue gently working on Betty's tit while letting her second hand slide down from Betty's belly button to her wet vagina. Betty's womanhood was on fire as Ronnie seemed to know just what to do. First her finger started tickling Betty's pussy lips, around and around they went. Ronnie started teasing her friend’s clit, tickling it in the most sensitive of ways, but tickling it harder than in the past.

"Stahahahahp," laughed Betty.

"Do you really want me to," asked Veronica, pulling her fingers away.

"No," came the quick response.

"Say please," demanded Veronica. "Beg me to tickle your pussy!"

“Oh, please Ronnie, Please, PLEASE continue to tickle my pussy. I need your touch, I need you to tickle me,” begged an obliging Betty. Ronnie started tickling once again, running her fingers across Betty’s inner thighs, over her womanhood and then across her inner thigh again. Back and forth her fingers went as Betty’s moans and laughter got louder and more sensual.

“AHAHAHAH, MMMMMMM, AHAHAHHMMMMM,” the blonde moaned. Betty’s knees littteraly began to get weak and her legs began to gently shake as Veronica gently slid one finger into the Blonde’s pussy. First she worked one finger in and out, then a second one entered her and finally she managed to get a 3rd finger into the tight pussy of this young woman. Both woman were enjoying the experience. Both woman had numerous orgasms that afternoon, and both women realized their “friendship” had entered a new phase.

Over the next couple of months, Veronica and Betty got even closer. They began experimenting with all different types of games and fantasies. The Lodge home made a great place for them to play. There were all sorts of gizmos and gadgets that rich people can have, gadgets that the two teenagers found “new” ways to use.

For instance, the Lodges had a buffer, which was nothing more than two wheel of feathers, side by side. When you flipped a switch, the wheel starting spinning around, and you could control how fast it went. The Lodge’s servants used the buffer to polish the glasses before setting the table, so they would have a nice sparkle. Betty found a more interesting and enjoyable use.

You see, there was the time that Betty had just finished giving Ronnie a massage. Yes, they had a professional masseuse, but Betty and Veronica took particular joy in massaging each other’s entire body. Well, the table that Veronica was on was similar to what you would find in a chiropractor’s office. It was a normal table, except it had armrests and footrests, so you could stretch out. Also, it had two posts on either side and you could rest your head between them, so your head was actually not touching the table, but nice and secure and comfortable as your head was supported by the two pillars on either side, but fairly close together. In addition, it had an electronic switch that enabled the table to go from a horizontal position to a vertical position, and back again. You could stop the table along the way as well, so it could be anywhere from flat on the ground to a 90 degree angle, or less, if the mood struck.

When Betty finishing giving Veronica her massage, she quickly tied the brunette’s feet and arms tot he rests, thus having her lover in a classic “X” position, with on her stomach, with her head face down. She then raised the table to about a 75 degree angle, so Ms. Lodge’s feet were off the floor. their was the time that Betty had veronica tied to the mausueir table that the lodges had

While at this angle, Betty wheeled the buffer in and positioned one wheel at Ronnie’s left foot and the other at her right foot. She then turned the machine on, setting it at a slow speed.. The soft feathers spun around right over the balls of the brunette.

“AHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA,” screamed Veronica. Betty just smiled and taunted her victim.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle,” she said. “Consider this revenge for tickling me in the pool,” laughed Betty. “I could o this to you all day. In fact…,” Betty didn’t finish the comment, she simply picked up a paint brush. Ronnie wasn’t able to see what Betty was doing, but while the wheels from the buffer were working on the heel and middle of Veronica’s feet, Betty began using the paint brush in between her victim’s toes.

“NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. STAHAHAHAHAHA, STAHAHAH, STOPPPHAHAHAHA,” she finally managed to say, her laughter in a higher pitch tone than before. Ronnie was pleading as best she could but Betty turned and deaf ear and even sped up the speed of the buffer.

“GAHAHAHAHD NAHAHAHAOOO!,” screamed Veronica, surprising even herself that she could laugh at such a high pitch.. “You’re soooahahahaooooo meanahahahahaha,” shrieked the brunette.

“You haven’t see anything yet,” squawked Betty, who put down the paint brushes, and said, “I wonder where the piggies are today?” Then she gently pinched Veronica’s big toe and ticked it at the base saying, “This little piggy went to market.”

“Moving to the next toe and tickle it a little more and a little harder, she said, “and this little piggie was bad so she had to stay home.” Betty continued to each toe, tickling a little longer and a little harder, saying “this little piggie had roast beef, but this one was naughty so she had none.”

During this, Veronica had closed her eyes tightly and was trying to shut out the tickling sensation. Then, Betty really dug in and tickle the little toe as hard as she could, saying “and this little piggie cried WHEEEEEEEE WHEEEEEEEE WHEEEEE all the way home.” As she said that her finger started tickling all up Ronnie’s sensitive sides and into her sensitive and smooth armpits.

That was it for Veronica who erupted in a fit of laughter. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GAAAHAHAHAHAD, NO MORAHAHAHAHAHA. PLEHEHEHEHSE STAHAHAHAHAHP. I can’t TAHAHAHAKE THISHAHAHA. STAHAHAHAHAP.”

Betty responded with one word, “nope!” and continued her tickling Betty sped up the buffer even fast and then reached around Veronica, finding her sensitive breasts. Her breasts were always sensitive, but witht his tickle torture going on, they were much more so.

Betty started tickling the undersides of Ronnie’s tits. Now Ronnie was in tickle heaven/hell. She was going crazy and laughing as hard as she could, yet her body was all on fire.

Betty now moved the buffer away from Veronica’s feet and over to her ass. She carefully positioned one buffer over each ass check and started them off slowly again. She just watch as Veronica moaned and moaned. Finally, Betty picked up a feather and began dancing it inside Ronnie’s ass checks, while the buffer was working on the checks themselves.

Now it was Veronica’s turn to laugh and moan at the same time. “AHAHAHAHAHA MHMHMHM, HOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEEH,” were the sounds coming from Ronnie.s mouth. “You’vehahahaha GAHAHAHAHT to GEHEHEHEHT me offhahahahah,” she finally said.

With that request, Betty moved the buffer away. She carefully lowered the table back to its normal horizontal position. She then climbed on Ronnie’s back and sat on it, facing her feet, in a reverse cowgirl position. Betty than lowered herself down, between Veronica’s legs and ass checks and began working her tongue in and out of Ronnie’s wet pussy. It was as if she was using her tongue to do her lover doggie style. In and out of her sopping wet pussy went Betty’s tongue.

All the while, Betty was rubbing her womanhood against Veronica’s back. She also kept tickling the brunette’s sides, forcing her lover’s body to buck up and down the little bit that it could, as Ronnie was still tied down. The extra friction rubbing against her vagina was causing Betty’s body to feel as if it too were on fire. Still, Betty continued working her tongue in and out of Veronica’s vagina. Eventualy the two of them experienced an orgasm at the same exact time.

Betty finally untied Veronica but the two of them continued to make love to each other for the next few hours, bringing them to places neither one had been before. After their marathon session, both woman laid in each other’s arms, completely exhausted, yet satisfied beyond belief.

Finally, Veronica said, “wait ‘till you see what I do to you next time. Next time you’ll be my tickle toy. And, that’s not a threat, that’s a promise.”

”I can hardly wait,” responded the Blonde, with a huge smile on her face.

Anyone want to know about the time Veronica made Betty her tickle toy?

As always, any feedback (positive or negative) is appreciated.

Thanks for remembering me (Heather). Now that is a story to remember! Very nicely written! It has the right combination of fiction and visualisation. MORE! Let Veronica go apeshit over all of the Miss Teen Finalists' hot little body. ANd let Archie keep that stupid Cheryl slut! Cause Betty and Ronnie don't need that selfish bastard!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Such a great story! We loved it! MORE! SEQUEL!

Yeah, that was definetly a story I could not put together. My hats off to the cat who wrote that. Nicely done, with good detail

Anna, Heather, I am currenly working on your request. You shall have it in due time.

Thanks Jersey gal! and to Chrisheaven!
It's coming!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Fine story, ctft2001. :D
I wish I had the comic book version with illustrations. :p

really nice! your stories are getting really good. i am really looking forward to more of your work.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back